Character description

DeletedUser

When you click on "character" this comes up:

Level10Experience points96 / 131Health points200 / 200Energy6 / 100Speed100%Dueling level10Duels won0Duels lost

and the avatar. But there's quite a big field left that is just empty. Why not enable a character description there to give more role playing feeling to the game? Either just a blank field where you can write whatever character background you want or some lists of options e.g.

Eye colour:
Length:
Weight:
Temper:
Strongest virtue:
Strongest vice:

etc.and that would be shown under the avatar when you check someones profile.

What do you say?

DeletedUser

i dont really see how this could benefit anyone in any way.

DeletedUser

well atually i guess if u didnt know the persons name u could "track" them by using that but then again who is gonna memorize someones i color?i mean seriously

DeletedUser

well i been on alot of game websites with a discription about there person and they all seem filled in

DeletedUser

I think it would be a waste of space.. you could put more important stuff like the outlaw meter (if its ever added) there.

DeletedUser

but theres no space its just 9 stats a few little rewards won't take up space its like mafia matrix everyone liked it there and thats a succefull website they just had a little badge saying the stat next to it simple

DeletedUser

but theres no space its just 9 stats a few little rewards won't take up space its like mafia matrix everyone liked it there and thats a succefull website they just had a little badge saying the stat next to it simple

Mafia Matrix,...seems like a cool game...can you give me the link in the game....???

DeletedUser

I meant there should either be a field for character description or just some options like the character's vices and virtues etc.

I think the roleplayers here would bother writing a short background for their character. Since there's just an empty field I don't think it would do any harm.

Just an idea...

DeletedUser

yeah anyway how would it take up space the players would enjoy it

DeletedUser

I would try to write a short papargraph for my first ever role play :)

DeletedUser

Yeah i think as this being a role playing game after all there should be something like that here..