Feedback Changelog 2.218- Feedback

martoru

Fortbattle changes- retarget offline characters
Once per battle, generals will be able change the target cell of all offline teammates. That is an experimental change and will be available only on beta market, where you can share your feedback about the idea.

More detailed explanation about all fortbattle changes can be found here: https://devblog.the-west.net/?p=1708

you just copy beta anouncement??? why share this information on .net if will not be aviable...

at least from you" iulica aveam pretentii :)))))))))))))"

ra1g

you just copy beta anouncement??? why share this information on .net if will not be aviable...
i hate to be the devil's advocate but in this case straight up copying it from beta is not a bad decision for once, since even regular players that do not visit beta's forum (all 5 of them) can now see what is being tested and they might go and check it out, or provide their feedback directly

martoru

i hate to be the devil's advocate but in this case straight up copying it from beta is not a bad decision for once, since even regular players that do not visit beta's forum (all 5 of them) can now see what is being tested and they might go and check it out, or provide their feedback directly
i was suspecting that youre pachino himself, my mistake keanu :)

WesternCalin

For one of the "St. Patrick Day 2021 - repeatable quests". ID:3547 the objective is "Bandit duels won : 0/30" which is to much compared to any other quest that needs to be done in a day. You have to spend 150 energy for it, while similar other quests need 3 bandit KO's or 3 duels with players at most. I suggest changing this value to 5 bandit duels won which is 25 energy. Can someone post this message on beta as well, dont have an account there.

Victor Kruger

Why are the interior sectors not labeled?

Probably because it already looks a mess covered in labels & interior sectors are so small it would make more impractical .. Tried the new sector map & it irritates the heck out of me, looks like painting with numbers and though maybe convenient looks much worse to my eye & cluttered so wont be using it.

Ive no idea why after 15 years with half empty FF its even thought required on .net now but hey ho. I guess as servers close with a multi international mix of players being mushed into .net it does save communication efforts without having to use English language. Its not new either & a system used on RU & PL severs etc many many years ago along with verbal orders on skype etc .. all very regimental and efficient at the time & no arguing was very effective & made .net look utterly amateur but at the expense of FF just being chill & fun .

Not a fan of sector style orders personally, FF chats are boring enough as it is without making things more clinical and regimented .. but then personally i like chaos and the west wild rather than things serious, scheduled, predictable & boring. I get that in real life & dont need or want it in my games too thx.

Be cool if inno bothered to put any effort into increasing the new player base, rather than do absolutely nothing about the ever shrinking one for a change.
Resetting offies might be funny to mess about with, alas & shame its only on beta so it really is pointless mentioning it here.. and no..... its not worth wasting any time on beta . :roll:

NovaStar

Definitely agree...I just tried the Sector numbering map while leading and the numbers hide who's who on towers and walls and was MOST distracting. I was telling people to shoot and clear AT and it was already empty :D Of course, I just turned it off and didn't bother. I won't be using it anymore