Alawa - 8 (+1)
SmokyBill - 5
Grimhunter - 2
Bliondie14 - 2
John Rose - 1

New Picture:

pandas-need-guns1.jpg

DeletedUser25825

Tired of the deforestation of natrual habitat, some Panda's have been discovered to be taking protecting their last remaining bamboo stores to the extreme.

DeletedUser

Here we see China's latest and most innovative attempt at building a reserve army.

Deleted User - 819397

The scientists were pleased when the pandas learned what the guns were for. They were decidedly less pleased when they gained opposable thumbs and a will to be free.

DeletedUser

I know what you're thinking. "Did he fire six shots or only five?" Well, to tell you the truth, it really doesn't matter as the minigun fires 50 rounds per second. So you don't even have to ask yourself if you feel lucky, or do you?

DeletedUser

Sorry for the delay. Once again, I rule that the best caption is my own:
Here we see China's latest and most innovative attempt at building a reserve army.

And the runners-up:
3rd:
now tell me, which one of you punks took my bamboo?

2nd:
Tired of the deforestation of natrual habitat, some Panda's have been discovered to be taking protecting their last remaining bamboo stores to the extreme.

And our winner is:
The scientists were pleased when the pandas learned what the guns were for. They were decidedly less pleased when they gained opposable thumbs and a will to be free.

KILLTHEHIPPIE - 25
Lord Regal - 24 (+5)
Desi Boukerse - 21 (+1)
Johannmaximus - 11
James the Hunter - 10
Eliel007 - 10
Alawa - 10 (+2)
Roman Gods - 8
SmokyBill - 5
Grimhunter - 2
Bliondie14 - 2
John Rose - 1

Right, new pic:
draft_lens6195392module49138092photo_1248970759GI_Joe-squirrel-funny-toys-image.jpg

DeletedUser13682

Exactly what it looks like, that's how it is. We killed this thing, and we deserve praise, money, and women.

DeletedUser25825

Yup... bagged this sucker at 5 yards. HEY! 15 feet is HUGE to us!