Caption The Picture

Deleted User - 819397

Maybe it would run more smoothly if the previous winner posts a new picture in the same post where he announces the new winner?
I agree with this. Ater Roman posts the next picture, the winner of each round will post the new pic.

DeletedUser

Okay sorry for the delay guys.I forgot to come here,was busy checkin the new 1.29 update.

Anyways congrats winners(finally i won:D)
Now,I thought upon the idea given by you guys but it sort of manipulates the sole idea.So I'll implement it with a clause.
I still will post the images but in case i don't do it in next 12 hours after the winners declaration,the last winner gets the chance to post the image.(This rule will be amended after 4-5 rounds and the winner will get the sole right,when I finally feel that the game is running smoothly)

Do u all agree?(After all, I am the creator so I must have some rights)

And then,finally the new image-

33jmoew.png

DeletedUser13682

The real Mona Lisa. Thank God Leonardo improved the image.

DeletedUser

It is apparent that Johnny English takes after his Grandmother.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Would you fancy waking up next to this? Please drink responsibly.

Deleted User - 819397

This is the true reason the Mona Lisa's smile is so ambiguous...the real smile never would have sold.

DeletedUser1121

1st
Would you fancy waking up next to this? Please drink responsibly.
2nd
It is apparent that Johnny English takes after his Grandmother.
3rd
This is the true reason the Mona Lisa's smile is so ambiguous...the real smile never would have sold.

The Standings:

Lord Regal - 8 {+1}
Desi Boukerse - 7
Alawa - 5
KILLTHEHIPPIE - 5 {+5}
Johannmaximus - 2
Grimhunter - 2
Bliondie14 - 2 {+2}
Roman Gods - 1

DeletedUser

Congrats winners:).I didn't win again:hmf::p
And without much delay,here comes the next pic-

10elnk2.jpg

Bring it on guys:)

Deleted User - 819397

The owners of the Lollipop shoe company were ecstatic when they sold their first pair.

And KiTH, you won last round so you judge, meaning you can't post a caption...I'm deleting your addition to prevent confusion, but it was funny :)

Last edited by a moderator: