Buy Multiple Items from the Town Stores

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser35101

It's and achievement.. and there is a reason why it's called ACHIEVEMENT! You have to give some time, work on it and ACHIEVE IT!
Same as we do for ALL other achievements! Getting all of those takes bit of time and work!

This game lately became too easy.. so much different than it used to be.. and to me it seems that most of people want it all and want it now.. and ofc with doing as less work as possible for it.
Start today and tmrw be lvl 150?! How about that..? lets have that implemented.. with not work.. lets make buff for that one :p

How many got Golden Ass by doing "mindless clicking" for few hrs in one day?! Sell 1 mil to mobile also takes many, many clicks! Who did that in few hrs (continuous)?! NONE! All who got that one did it over few days / weeks / months.. and i don't see anyone saying lets change that one.. or that one will be next?!
Yes, sure.. now this will be argued how getting Golden Ass and 1337 lvl 3 items are different.. they are, but point is same.. if you want it, you'll work on it. Do want it takes and get it!

If one cant give 5 min a day to do few clicks (like when from town you send your to job / ff / duel location).. they really don't deserve to be rewarded with achievement for it.

One thing i'm also amazed is.. how this topic and one for downgrading upgraded item, to make them regular again, came around same time..
So one buys +30k grey rags.. upgrades those to lvl 3.. gets achievement... gets upgraded items back to regular.. sells to friend / townie (ofc we do have bulk sale already :eek: no need to ask for that one)...
With that.. inno can completely remove this achievement.. no point in having it a all..

And i really do wonder why this topic is still open for discussion?!

DeletedUser26820

Ok, then tell me this.....

If a lot of you are against a quantity counter in shop purchases, why do we have:

(1) A quantity counter in Item Upgrades so as to make multiple upgrades all at the same time:
http://prntscr.com/7fmaue
Is just but one reason because it increases efficiency for the active toon when online?
Sure it does.

(2) A recently introduced quantity counter in the crafting window so as to complete multiple crafts of one recipe all at once:
http://prntscr.com/7fmc7j
Is just but one reason for this because it increased efficiency for the active toon when online?
Sure it does.

So given that we've already got quantity counters in the game, and if we can agree that there's a benefit from making the game more efficient for active players, what's the argument for promoting an inefficiency that's completely harmless for a stupid achievement???

A quantity counter for items to be purchased from a shop, offered to all, would give no unfair benefit to a single toon over another.

So I'm sticking to my guns and will keep pushing for it. Get the active toons and achievement chasers out of the hotels mindlessly clicking on shop purchases and back into other dynamics of the game that they bring value to on their respective servers.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser26820

I haven't got the achievement yet, have no intention to at the minute, maybe in the future but not now and I'm against this feature since I don't want it within 2 seconds. In other dynamics of the game you are mindlessly clicking while crafting, doing 15 sec jobs, besides sleeping in a hotel and buying items from a shop causing a player to be more active. The game is already very efficient and optimized for the high spenders.

C'mon, Mick. It won't take you 2 seconds to purchase 18k grey rags from a shop. You can do that in under 1 second if there was a quantity counter. You'd only have to click on the quantity counter 18k times to make to happen. Isn't that enough for the high spenders and the low spenders and any and all spenders in-between???

My point is, for everyone, that would be 18k clicks instead of 36k clicks, regardless of what they spend.

And for that level 50k toon that has purchased no nuggets, that wants to purchase 27 or whatnot donkeys for an achievement, he's 27 clicks, not 54 clicks, and back to farming cotton in 1/2 the time.

It's not about easy or benefiting high spenders. This is a proposal about efficiency relative to dynamics regarding valuable and limited time online for every toon.

DeletedUser35120

It's not about easy or benefiting high spenders. This is a proposal about efficiency relative to dynamics regarding valuable and limited time online for every toon.

If one doesn't have time to spend in the game, specially like 10 mins a day at town a month - then don't bother with the achievement. This achievement is mainly for the active players. Non-active/semi-active players don't bother with achievements.

If you want something really worth an achievement, you have work for it. 2-clicks are not enough. And I won't say more revolving around the same points.. just accept it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser26820

...specially like 10 mins a day at town a month...

Well, if spending 10 mins a day a town a month is what is required to get an achievement, let's roll out an achievement that requires a toon spending 24 hours a day in town for 3 months...

Let's just encourage achievement point chasers to just hole up in a hotel and click click click...

I'm all for that. NOT.

DeletedUser29831

Not to mention those of us that can't click thousands of times due to physical conditions. I've quit several games due to the need to be constantly active and clicking. The West still gives me a chance to play, even if I can only be there a little each day. But not getting an achievement will not make me quit either.

DeletedUser35120

There should also be an achievement for wasting time in the forums posting here everyday, clueless and not understanding the downside of the idea while everybody else can.

Achievement reward is -250 points though.

Pankreas PorFavor

Well, if spending 10 mins a day a town a month is what is required to get an achievement, let's roll out an achievement that requires a toon spending 24 hours a day in town for 3 months...

indeed, because these two things are perfectly comparable. and anyway, we already have achievements for similar things, the "sleepwalker" achievement - did you already argue against it? it "forces" an active player to stay in the hotel for 24h. isn't that horrible? that's almost as bad as "forcing" a player to buy grey rags while they're riding from town to a job site/fort/wherever. terrible, terrible things.... there was this guy who clicked 486 times to buy 243 rifles in his town shop. he never recovered. it was the most terrifying 5 minutes in his life. or that girl that spent 1000 hours on exploration to get the "bored cowgirl" title! just imagine! she could have participated in so many fort fights and duels instead!

Let's just encourage achievement point chasers to just hole up in a hotel and click click click...

yes, let's do that. why? because people who have 5k achievement points don't care about this. they do their thing - whatever it may be, dueling, FFs, quests... and they do it for a few minutes every other day. but people who are after this achievement are the MOST active players in The West. they will invest 10 extra minutes in this every day, but they will also be at every fort fight, they will solve all the quests, duel the hell out of you, participate in adventures every day etc. because that's what achievement point chasers do - how else would they get their achievement points? by whining in forums?

but lazy players that can't be bothered to click 500 times to get their level 5 yuma or whatever - you expect them to be active?! really? someone who CBA to spend 5 minutes to get an item with such bonuses is the one you call active?! "achievement point chaser" = active player. if they want this achievement, they WILL invest a few more minutes every day, and they will get it after a while. but what you are asking for is to make it easy for the inactive people to get bonuses and the achievements. go back to what Futu said - if you can't invest time, you don't deserve the bonus. or the achievement points. it's as easy as that.

Last edited:

DeletedUser36979

There should also be an achievement for wasting time in the forums posting here everyday, clueless and not understanding the downside of the idea while everybody else can.

Achievement reward is -250 points though.

Great idea. The downside here is that this idea doesn't sell nuggets for Innogames, hence why they don't care about the idea.... off course that is because they are clueless, since with this feature, more people would would buy 243 items and use nuggets to upgrade, and Innogames would screw over the achievements-chaser to sell a few more nuggets. :blink:

BTW Anny, who are the clueless ones? Remember, just because their opinions differs from yours, they might not be wrong and clueless... :huh:

DeletedUser35120

BTW Anny, who are the clueless ones? Remember, just because their opinions differs from yours, they might not be wrong and clueless... :huh:

Did I mention who are the clueless ones? :no: Whom are you calling they here? :huh:

DeletedUser36559

Trying to get all the adventure achievements is x10 than buying grey rags...

DeletedUser

it's a pleasure to see this is how you write your first post in this forum. :hmf:
or are you someone else? someone who is just such a coward that you created a new, fake account to insult people?

No not really, just someone who usually plays in worlds most of you wouldn't understand without google translate.
I created the account to have access to the hidden forum here you cannot see if you are not logged in.

Say brainless, mindless, it is all the same but no challenge.

There ist another reason this achievement is no challenge: it can be easily cheated.
You only need to have enough ingame money (whichis not that much) and some fingers to type 'mouseclick bot'.

Now don't tell me Innogames will take care and bann players who do that. Thousands of players are using the forbidden script Goldfinder, have you ever heard of someone who got banned thats why?

DeletedUser

Oh Anny I don't believe that.
You try to tell me, Innogames has time and effort to develope a radar against goldfinder? They do not even show much effort to develope or maintain simple bugs/features.

A radar against those players is a lose lose system for them. In my opinion it is a bluff.

How many players do you know that really got banned thats why?

Besides Goldfinder, can you argue against a click-bot, too?
Even if a radar against goldfinder would exist, it would be useless against click-bots.
I am sure it was already frequently used to get this achievenment.

DeletedUser33353

Meh.....this is not my forum....but enough is enough. Consider this closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.