Burned/Tailored Uniform question

DeletedUser

Is it that burned/tailored uniform aren't alternatives, but rather, you need to do both? West Stats really need a visual notation for alternatives :)
All right, that's exactly what it is. First you need the three rolls of cloth (but then Maya doesn't actually take the burned uniform from you); then you need to wait until Thrusday and give her the burned uniform for the tailored one.

DeletedUser

How about the next quest where you have to get shotguns, dynamite and clubs? Do you have to buy the weapons and what sort they have to be? I can buy in my shop only precise shotgun, which is costly, will a rusty one do as well? Also, I have found one rotten club, but it does not count in the quest. Does it have to be regular club? Again, in my shop I have only club with nail and since I need five of them, it will come costly.

DeletedUser

How about the next quest where you have to get shotguns, dynamite and clubs? Do you have to buy the weapons and what sort they have to be? I can buy in my shop only precise shotgun, which is costly, will a rusty one do as well? Also, I have found one rotten club, but it does not count in the quest. Does it have to be regular club? Again, in my shop I have only club with nail and since I need five of them, it will come costly.

You need regular shotguns and regular clubs. The other types won't work.

DeletedUser

They should make them all work. Who wouldent mind getting a better club?

DeletedUser

Anyone know where to go to find Pastor Brahms to do the quest? It's sunday and i have equiped the Uniform but i looked in every quest dot and no one gives a new quest...

Where is it? :(

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Anyone know where to go to find Pastor Brahms to do the quest? It's sunday and i have equiped the Uniform but i looked in every quest dot and no one gives a new quest...

Where is it? :(

Reading epilogues (and quest texts) helps. It usually is full of useful information.

"The avenger (Chivington)

William Herson: Great, now we know a bit more. Chivington used to be friends with the pastor in Fort Freeham. Maybe he is still alive! Lets go back to the fort close to the tomato field in the south. Maybe we can find pastor Brahms over there.

Hint: You've been to Fort Freeham before. It is in the south close to the tomato field.
tomato.png
"

DeletedUser

That really sucks... I would understand if I need one or two, but five regular clubs? C'mon!
The clubs are cheap. Check out the price on shotguns, if you don't happen to have them in your town. :eek:hmy:

DeletedUser

deuch you are not the only one, i keep everything i have ever come across just in cas i will need it, in some far far far far far away quest!

DeletedUser

ok, so i have the tailored unifor but "one button is still missing" . I asked, while wearing the uniform, Pastor Brahms for the next step of the quest but his request was "one good uniform" and i cant pass the quest. i waited till Thursday, went to Maya again, in the epilogue she said "Maya Roalstad: Looks like new again. A few buttons are still missing. I'm going to look if I find some at home. You now look like a soldier again though." but she didn't fix the uniform. anyone can advise how to pass forward?

DeletedUser

okay .. let me see if I have this straight. You give Maya the cloth on Thursday, servers Thursday, she fixes the uniform and you have a tailored uniform with buttons missing. Now the buttons all have to be on the uniform in order to do the Pastor quest on Sunday, where you guard the fort. So .. when in the heck does Maya fix the darn uniform so you can finish the quest?

DeletedUser

The uniform with 1 button missing worked for me. Make sure you accept the quest, finish the 8 hours of guarding the fort, and complete the quest all on sunday. Im on Chivington's farm quest (the one directly after the pastor Brahms quest) now and the only uniform I have is missing buttons.

DeletedUser

I've just had maya repair my uniform (well, yesterday obviously). How and when does the 'attach button' quest appear?

DeletedUser

i saw on weststats burned uniform gives you:
+2 Charisma
+4 Hiding
-2 Appearance
what does it mean -2 appearance,does it mean it lowers opponent's appearance for 2 when dueling or what?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I found this quest not as easy to understand as others...
Firstly even if you see the Pastor, you don't see that a quest is available until you actually GO there. Secondly, when you have done your 8 hours, you can't fullfill the quest until you go back there, you can't even see it, that it's there to be fulfilled.
Thirdly, and that's a meany, once you have completed the quest, and HOPEFULLY read the EPILOG, the Pastor seems to disappear from the map completely, which means if you haven't read the epilog, you are stuck, because you don't know where to go next.

In earlier quests you were able to see at least that the quest existed BEFORE you went there, then you were able to complete it from ANYWHERE once the requirments were fulfilled, and last you were able to read the epilog again any time...

DeletedUser

IIRC you give burned uniform to Maya with some cloth, on a Thursday - quest can only be accepted on a Thursday.

Maya then gives you the tailored uniform, which you keep.

It doesn't show as a reward in the Brahms quest because you already have it, you just have to equip it to pass the quest...

Hi MisterGadilf,

Today IS Thursday.. and I'm wearing the burned uniform and armed with a rolled of cloth (yes i know i do not need to do that, cos having them in the inventory will work) .. Maya or the other folks have not breathed a word.. Hmmm.. Wonder why...
Do I have to go to the salon at a certain server time? Just like we would to get the Belle Starr ?