Burned/Tailored Uniform question

Red Falcon

What happens to the tailored uniform after the following quest later on that requires it?
tomato.png
Pastor Brahms
img.php
Sunday
Guarding the fort (8 hours)$400
200 XP
Do you have to give it up or just equip it to successfully complete the quest? Because if you have to give it up, then it seems like a wasted gift, because it has good bonuses.

DeletedUser

Tailored uniform

Okay its thursday (yes on server time) and I still get the burnt uniform. I've tried waking up and checking, putting on the uniform, and its still not there.

Any suggestions?

DeletedUser

can anyone tell me were Pastor Brahams is on the map? i searched every square and i didnt found him.

i'm wearing the uniform.

do i have to go to the Old fort?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

so then whats the difference between what happens on thursday rather than on the rest of the week, i.e., do you keep the tailored uniform on the thursday quest too?

DeletedUser

Im stuck in this quest. It is sunday yet i dont see the quest to return the uniform to pastor brahms.

i also have trouble because im past level 32 and i cannot do the quests before it (printing paper)

anyone has a solution? or anyone else has the same problem?

DeletedUser

If you haven't done the quest before you wont see this one. try to buy some cloth to help you do the first L32 soldier quest.

DeletedUser

so do i keep the uniform after it has been tailored, no matter when i do it? because the tailored uniform isn't shown as a reward for the quest, only the 100 exp. i dont want to accidentally give away the uniform. and i haven't gotten a chance to look at the thurday quest option either, so i dont know if its not displayed for either of them or something.

DeletedUser

I am there with you I cannot find Pastor Brahms either. Somehow, I have already done the printing the paper quest that westats calls chivington. Where oh where is pastor brahms.

DeletedUser8950

What would happen if you sold it before you need it? Would there be anyway to reclaim it?(no I haven't done this but someone else might've)

Red Falcon

Phew! Lucky for me, the only thing I ever sold on world 1 that I'll need later on is the handcuffs. But then again, I can get another pair by doing the prison guard job.

Note to those who do quests: Don't sell your quest items, unless it's the Indian Treasure and you really need the cash badly!

DeletedUser

NVM I figured it out. I blame it on not enough caffeine :p
Uh... I got a lot of caffeine and still can't work it out :unsure: could someone share with me before Thursday is over, pretty please?

Is it that burned/tailored uniform aren't alternatives, but rather, you need to do both? West Stats really need a visual notation for alternatives :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3543

Uh... I got a lot of caffeine and still can't work it out :unsure: could someone share with me before Thursday is over, pretty please?

Is it that burned/tailored uniform aren't alternatives, but rather, you need to do both? West Stats really need a visual notation for alternatives :)

IIRC you give burned uniform to Maya with some cloth, on a Thursday - quest can only be accepted on a Thursday.

Maya then gives you the tailored uniform, which you keep.

It doesn't show as a reward in the Brahms quest because you already have it, you just have to equip it to pass the quest...