Bully town going down

DeletedUser

Rossoneri is only a level 5 account in this world.So you have multiple accounts?

Anyway like Lone Ranger said if you duel and sleep without doing any job you won't go very far in this world.
And after a few weeks even those builders and adventurers will defeat you.

This one caught my attention..
Rossoneri and Rosanero seems similiar eh? :unsure:

DeletedUser

So I'm an adventurer..it's not that I won't duel, it's that I choose not to. Does that means I should take the brunt of your little escapade?
I've been attacked twice, and without trying I've been victorious twice.
Maybe it's luck? LOL
And I'm a new player in The West, and if I knew how I might try to add my pretty picture with stats like everyone else...(that's a hint for anyone who would like to show me how it's done...LOL).

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Never mind...that's what I get for opening my mouth...some a$$hole named tahaso tah decided that he couldn't leave me alone, and killed me twice while I was working.

I don't think others should be allowed to attack you while you're working...not freaking fair.

Oh, well..I guess I'll make my last job a sleeping one..thisis definitely going to slow me down some...what a load of crap!

DeletedUser8675

Never mind...that's what I get for opening my mouth...some a$$hole named tahaso tah decided that he couldn't leave me alone, and killed me twice while I was working.

I don't think others should be allowed to attack you while you're working...not freaking fair.

Oh, well..I guess I'll make my last job a sleeping one..thisis definitely going to slow me down some...what a load of crap!

If you couldn't be dueled while working, 90% of all non dueling characters would never be dueled.

DeletedUser

If you couldn't be dueled while working, 90% of all non dueling characters would never be dueled.

And that's the point...if I wanted to duel, I would have chosen a dueling class.
I would at least expect some kind of freaking warning, so I can prepare for it. Logging off, and coming back two hours later, to find more than half your money gone, is total crap...in my opinion.

DeletedUser

And that's the point...if I wanted to duel, I would have chosen a dueling class.
I would at least expect some kind of freaking warning, so I can prepare for it. Logging off, and coming back two hours later, to find more than half your money gone, is total crap...in my opinion.

Cry me a river.

DeletedUser

Isn't that the point of the game, and why duelers have such few benefits?

DeletedUser

join a town that will protect you

DeletedUser

Isn't that the point of the game, and why duelers have such few benefits?

I don't think that's the point of the game, althought I could be wrong..this is my first world playing.
And I most definitely never gave a second thought about who has more, or less benefits.
Thanks for bringing that up..maybe I just started with the wrong type :)

:laugh:
join a town that will protect you

Just curious...how would a town protect you? The most they can do (I think) is to retaliate..that would only means that someone in your town gets the money you just lost back..
how does that protect you? Seriously, I'm new, and I would like to know..

war have no rules..

Another empty quote...this forum is just full of them.

DeletedUser

First off, learn to multi-quote and/or edit. No need for you to make 4 posts in a row, that is spamming.

And way to go dragging someones mother and "whistle blowing" into this.
You just proved there is no reason to listen to your whine.

Next whiner please, we're done with this one.

EDIT: Seems heftysmurf took care of your spam atleast, and some offensive content to boot. :)

DeletedUser

This is wonderful..this is the kind of constructive criticism I'm especially looking for...

This is Sarcasm

No, this is an understanding of the game. That's just the way the game is played. Expect to be dueled if you are in or own a town.

If you want to protect yourself, put some skills in the defense area.

DeletedUser

No, this is an understanding of the game. That's just the way the game is played. Expect to be dueled if you are in or own a town.

If you want to protect yourself, put some skills in the defense area.

No offense, but I doubt "cry me a river" is an understanding of the game.
Ok, so I went a little of the deep end, sorry to those I offended with my comment, but when someone new is asking for a simple clarification because (s)he doesn't understand some parts of the game, I believe "cry me a river" or some other stupid remark like that is not what they are looking for.
And Lone Ranger, thanks for the tip...I'll try to put more skills in protecting myself.

DeletedUser

There are probably hundreds of duel whines around these forums, and the number grows daily. Heck, there has even been written a self-defence guide tailored for BUILDERS.

Forum search function is such a lovely tool.

DeletedUser

Just curious...how would a town protect you? The most they can do (I think) is to retaliate..that would only means that someone in your town gets the money you lost back..
how does that protect you? Seriously, I'm new, and I would like to know..

No harm done in wondering and wanting to know.
I'll explain:
When a town is tough and strong, they strike fear into other towns. Retaliating does nothing for that instant, but for later. Later on, when they are going on a raid, they probably will remember not to raid you.

By the way, what LockedNLoaded said has some meaning.
I'll add to what he said by saying, THIS IS NOT TRIBAL WARS. That is what makes this game interesting, is because it is not a game like Tribal Wars where you know when you are going to be attacked and can prepare, that's just unrealistic. This, is The West. This is meant to be like the real west, where you never know when someone is going to come to your town, and start shooting. That's the fun of the game, not knowing what's coming around that corner. Learn to anticipate the attack, what have you done to provoke these players, etc. Keep a good watch. If you have done nothing to provoke the players and or the players are random people, then you can really do nothing about it. Unless of course you were on and saw a person with a pretty high dueling level in your town, then you could go sleep in your hotel.

DeletedUser

Thank you very much Wildwesterner...that's all I was looking for, a little clarification. :D

I've tried searching, and all I've found (as John Rose keeps saying) is a bunch of whinning...add mine to the list "for I know not how to ask properly". :p

Thanks to heftysmurf for fixing my posts...I now realized that posting like that might be spamming....John Rose, instead of jumping on new people, a little compasion and guidance might go a long way.
Writing down instructions on how to multi-quote might be better...but what do I expect from you, right? :dry:

And finally, thanks to everyone who has tried to help me...I'm done with this conversation, and maybe I'll try a different one.

DeletedUser

Thank you very much Wildwesterner...that's all I was looking for, a little clarification. :D

I've tried searching, and all I've found (as John Rose keeps saying) is a bunch of whinning...add mine to the list "for I know not how to ask properly". :p

Thanks to heftysmurf for fixing my posts...I now realized that posting like that might be spamming....John Rose, instead of jumping on new people, a little compasion and guidance might go a long way.
Writing down instructions on how to multi-quote might be better...but what do I expect from you, right? :dry:

And finally, thanks to everyone who has tried to help me...I'm done with this conversation, and maybe I'll try a different one.
I agree with everything bolded. See you around the forums Richard.

DeletedUser

Well, atleast you made me change my opinion about you. :)

I do guess you see how one could get annoyed with all the whine that is all over these forums. I have considered writing up a little guide.

Not to mention I'm handing out doses of compassion on such a regular basis that I'm night constantly out :p

EDIT: And yes, I probably should have told you how to do that.