Bully town going down

DeletedUser

Hey I just want to share this, once we were attacked by bigger town, they are arrogant and stronger then us, we have countless defeated and passes out done by that town. Now, we strike them back, using our guerilla warfare tactic, we sleep in their town, especially our adventurer dueler are free of charge to sleep in their level 2 hotel, hit one of them and go back to sleep, so they can't hit us. And we continue doing so by several friends to them which cause them passes out one by one. Also we move from hotel to hotel to avoid being intercepted when we are in a journey to the targeted town. We are in a big success, now their members are leaving, their top duelers are passes out. For all smaller town, don't give up, give those big fat towns a decent lesson. :D

DeletedUser

Hey buddy this was good one.....
I wanna do the same to this coup-de-gras people....

DeletedUser

LOL that's good, let's teach those big towns that points are not everything. With this tactic, even town such as the creek or hole in the wall can't do anything to harm us. What you should do just use up your energy to duel them for 10 minutes, set for sleep in their hotel, duel them again aftern 11 minutes, sleep again. And after you used up your energy, just sleep for 8 hours, just repeat again and again. Most of the top duelers are offensive, they are weak if attacked, if the difference of levels & equipments are not too far, they will be defeated even getting Passes out if you do this tactic together with your friends. If they wait for you in our town, then you can move between town to town using their hotels, walk for 5 minutes, sleep for a while, walk again to another town, sleep again at their hotel until you reach the destination. Believe me you'll f*ck them up. :D

DeletedUser

Wow! That sounds like a great idea. Too bad it's been practiced since the beginning of this game. And yes, it can work VERY well.

Now your only problem is that when they gather up and come after you, it won't just be once or twice, nor will it be just a handful of players. They will bring allied towns with them and lay you to waste as you have done to them. They will make it hard for you to play this game if they care enough about your actions.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

LOL town name please? sounds like jokes, passed trough some towns a couple of days ago to see many members passed out, word of advice:

They will hit you back, make use of that hotel or travel v-far

DeletedUser

One more tactic to add..
Don't attack the dueler or soldiers..
Keep bullying their workers for fast exp.. :D

Later on your level will be able to match theirs..

DeletedUser3773

This may work now but once shoot-outs are implemented it might not become so useful

DeletedUser

Now your only problem is that when they gather up and come after you, it won't just be once or twice, nor will it be just a handful of players. They will bring allied towns with them and lay you to waste as you have done to them. They will make it hard for you to play this game if they care enough about your actions.

No, no matter how many they gather up & come after me, they can do nothing cause they'll find me always sleeping, even if I can be dueled & they set to duel with me, I'll go back to sleep before 10 minutes. So they will hit nothing & waste their energy. :D

Hey Gunflick do you want to join me hammering that town? :)

You're right Rylai, just hit their workers and adventurers, because there are possibilities that we'll beaten if we attack their duelers & soldiers. This will harass them very much, they can't work, they can't build, and we can't be attacked. :laugh:

Bobbybuilder123, how is that shoot-out working? And do you know when that will be implemented? I don't think it will come soon, so we can enjoy our time right now & hit that big ugly town as long as we want.

DeletedUser

LOL yeah just sleep & duel, the message is, that top dueler & biggest town is nothing. We can make them suffer, until their members left the town & they gave up on us. Then we can live a normal life again. What do you think of a guy who always sleep at your town, hit your workers, steal your gold, but you can't even touch him? :laugh:

DeletedUser

Wow! That sounds like a great idea. Too bad it's been practiced since the beginning of this game. And yes, it can work VERY well.

chasing 1 dueler or even a small town by all alliance of few towns always funny :laugh:...and what they get?after 48 same dueler come back bigger and stronger till the next KD...:eek:

48 hours of pure questing and working barely naked riding on donkey without anyone able to touch you...lol...duelers unable to work when they able to shoot ,simple,they just cant,so bring them down just play to their hands most of the time;they able to work and recharge the dueling bar till the next raids..im i wrong?

DeletedUser

LOL yeah just sleep & duel, the message is, that top dueler & biggest town is nothing. We can make them suffer, until their members left the town & they gave up on us. Then we can live a normal life again. What do you think of a guy who always sleep at your town, hit your workers, steal your gold, but you can't even touch him? :laugh:

Rossoneri is only a level 5 account in this world.So you have multiple accounts?

Anyway like Lone Ranger said if you duel and sleep without doing any job you won't go very far in this world.
And after a few weeks even those builders and adventurers will defeat you.

DeletedUser

agree! statistics isnt everything..
To do this tactic, you need a excellent teamwork, communication, and best quality players..

It wont be effective if not all members doing so..

DeletedUser

It's a theory that you should keep us posted on, even though I believe I know what the outcome will be.

DeletedUser

Anyway like Lone Ranger said if you duel and sleep without doing any job you won't go very far in this world.
And after a few weeks even those builders and adventurers will defeat you.

No, I can go very far, the faster those builders & adventurers level up, the faster I can level up as well. As a dueler I can beat those pure workers who are 10 level+ than me. For 12 energy, I can get more than 100 exp. Those builders & adventurers will never defeat me. :D

DeletedUser

No, I can go very far, the faster those builders & adventurers level up, the faster I can level up as well. As a dueler I can beat those pure workers who are 10 level+ than me. For 12 energy, I can get more than 100 exp. Those builders & adventurers will never defeat me. :D

You forgot about something called dueling level.

And yes once they buy some fancy gear they can defeat you.

DeletedUser

well people you know that its esay for big towns to turn ur tacticks agenst you

DeletedUser

I know how powerful this tactic could be
there is a town where almost all their member expert with this tactic
such a difficult and great tactic

@Rossoneri
From which town are you?
You are a level 7 with no dueling record I think
If you was playing in previous server, why don't you post there?