Browser Game of the Year

DeletedUser

Did you scroll down on the page?
Nope, and I see now that I had missed the presence of the good ol' scroll bar on the right side of my browser. I've just changed my browser's appearance settings to make the scroll bar stand out more, visually; hopefully I won't make that error again.

So... thanks. I see there's a lot more to the page than I saw before. This is great news for TW!! Probably a bunch more noobs headed our way now... :D

DeletedUser

The links at the bottom work

I meant to add gaming must be pretty dire if a beta game can clear the boards :)

Ikariam is on that list and its a beta game as well. Not sure about the other ones since I've never played them.

DeletedUser3717

Well when I tried the site, NONE of the links did anything at all. If that's a real web site, why doesn't it do anything? Or was that a glitch on my end?

Click on game name/Picture then visit website

DeletedUser

Ikariam is on that list and its a beta game as well. Not sure about the other ones since I've never played them.

The way these games work, once the payment options are active and players are paying to play there's very little incentive to officially declare that beta is over. They're getting the cash, but the beta tag allows them to make big balance changes with next to no warning if they choose to.

DeletedUser

The way these games work, once the payment options are active and players are paying to play there's very little incentive to officially declare that beta is over. They're getting the cash, but the beta tag allows them to make big balance changes with next to no warning if they choose to.

Wich is one of the reason I no longer pay them squat.
I've joined the strike. ;)

DeletedUser

Well it isnt as 'lucky' as one would think for The-West ...

1/7 chance to win Concept
1/4 chance to win Technical Achievement award
1/4 chance to win Best Gameplay
1/6 chance to win Best Story

Not bad odds. I wonder why there werent more nominations ... maybe a poorly advertised contest? Would explain the poorly made website.