Boxing Match - World 5

DeletedUser

lol I duel in other worlds :D more assassiny in them :)

In world 9 Denisero matched people up depending on there dueling levels :)

DeletedUser

Withdrawn per user request.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

well in W9 (as i belong) you could allways try to set up using the most basics weapons to even it out (a peble vs a clay jug) so a pure shooter vs a pure vigor can have a fair fight wondering if they would allow basic weapons in this world's dueling contest

DeletedUser

I put the list of contestants into the first post. If you dueling level has changed significantly (more than 3 levels) please let me know so I can adjust it.

DeletedUser

We have 8 players so far so thats 4 matches?
Can I duel someone in my own town? You might know him... he likes to party!
;)

DeletedUser

The only way you can duel someone in your own town is if you or they join another town to do so.

Yes Titus, I know who you are talking about. Lol.

DeletedUser

Character name: Alobar
Character: Soldier
Dueling level: 85

Preferred Fight: I'm melee, so if it's another melee fighter, fists. If it's a gunfighter, club/slingshot to keep it fair for them.

DeletedUser

But that doesnt make it fair. A full on vigor dueler will easily beat a shooter and I (being pure appearance) will beat most people when i attack...

Yes we thought of that in world 9, my duel was him using a firestone and me using a jug as my vigor was high.

DeletedUser

Back from my mini vacation. We need one more contestant to have an even amount of players. After that I can assign the matches and we can get started.

DeletedUser10095

I'll get in here.

I'll have another excuse to pick on Alobar:p

pscspyder
Melee adventurer
dueling level 79

DeletedUser

Well maybe if we aren't armed you won't pass yourself out again. :laugh:

I'm in! Fists, right?! (gets out the knuckletape)

DeletedUser

Oh! I forgot about this thread. Someone kick me in the butt tomorrow to get this thing started. :D

DeletedUser

Please take Aalin off the match list. I've scaled back on playing The West and I don't visit world 5 anymore.
Thanks, Denisero.

DeletedUser

Total health points
- 18 HP
No hit
The Sexy Assassin wins the duel, gains 109 experience points and steals $64 from Bobbyfreddy3.

DeletedUser

Heres the pic;

SAandbobby.jpg

and no denisero, but it was him attacking me, so he had the chance to deposit :)