Boxing Match - World 5

DeletedUser

I asked for contest suggestions and a Boxing Match (unarmed combat) was one of the more popular suggestions. I'm thinking the rules should be pretty simple.

1. No weapons allowed **
2. There will be different 'weight' classes based on dueling level (because character level might make us run into problems with duels not possible).
3. It is up to the players to schedule and complete their matches within the allotted time frame. Any player(s) that does not participate in the scheduled match is out.
4. No cash is to be carried on hand during the boxing matches. **
5. The challenger will travel to the defenders town to initiate the fight.

If you have any suggestions or changes to these rules please post them here. Was thinking when we get down to the final 2 that maybe they could carry cash so that the winner in each class will get a reward.

So everybody interested in the boxing matches sign up. Proper format is:

In game name:
Character Class:
Dueling Level:

We can start scheduling matches once we have enough people participating.

**The players that are matched against each other can decide whether or not the most basic weapons can be used in the fight (pebble, broken jug). Players are also allowed to bet on the outcome of the fight. All agreements must be in writing before the fight starts such as if basic weapons will be used or if money will be wagered. If money is waged the exact amount of money to be carried by each fighter is to be agreed upon. Remember, you only win 1/3 of the cash on hand, unless you are a dueler. If you are a dueler then you will have to adjust the amount of cash carried by your opponent.

The matches:

WINNER Iggy v Jordon

Bobbyfreddy v SexyAssassin WINNER

WINNER George Hurst v. Titus Maximus

Sauceysauce gets a free pass til next round

Alobar has no one to duel

Winners are to post the duel reports. Winners will then move onto the next round until no one can duel anymore. You have 5 days to complete your matches. Anyone that can not participate in their match forfeits.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

In game name: Bobbyfreddy3
Character Class: Adventurer
Dueling Level: 52
Character build: Pure Appearance

DeletedUser

In game name: George Hurst
Character Class: Soldier
Dueling Level: 3541

DeletedUser5597

The idea sux from beginnings. Why? Because the vigor duelers will have a big advantage (vigor gives damage to the fist).

DeletedUser

Funny, it seems to be working out well on World 9 so far. If you don't want to play then don't sign up. That seems easy enough now don't it sourpuss?

DeletedUser

Hmm, I may be out o my range here but I will get into a slap fight with anyone!

DeletedUser

it is good fun.. i tried it in w9.. pity it aint caught on in this world...
you dont loose anything..

DeletedUser

Ill try it on this world too cept with a dueling shooter not a pure builder.

Sauceysauce
Dueler
Dueling level 53

DeletedUser3717

In game name: Jordon987
Character Class: Adventurer Trader
Dueling Level: 22

DeletedUser

Looks like 7 people so far. I'd like to at least get 1-3 more. Spread the word!

DeletedUser

I would do it on this world aswell only i'm being constantly KO'd as soon as I wake up :'(

DeletedUser

I would do it on this world aswell only i'm being constantly KO'd as soon as I wake up :'(

You KO'd yourself yesterday if I'm not mistaken :D

I'd like to box aswell. Don't think I'll be any good at it but won't hurt to try (well...obviously it's gonna hurt but you know what I'm sayin)

I'm a shooting dueler at lvl 41 and my dueling lvl: 70

DeletedUser

your right ;) because I kept silver mining days before and was getting KOd so to do the quest I ko'd myself ;) got the quest done now :) but your guys still persist in hitting me (A Builder)

DeletedUser

Lol. maby ill have my fancy coat by the time this happens, ill own then.

DeletedUser

So you are The Sexy Corpse?

lol :p well I am awake now so put me up :) they tried KOing me again and got KO'd in doing so :p i was in my working gear aswell haha#

In game name: The Sexy Assassin/corpse
Character Class: Builder :bandit:
Dueling Level: 53

DeletedUser

your right ;) because I kept silver mining days before and was getting KOd so to do the quest I ko'd myself ;) got the quest done now :) but your guys still persist in hitting me (A Builder)

I just thought you name was a bit funny, you might be sexy(a matter of taste) but you don't seem very assasiny, not in that particular duel anyways. I bet your a good boxer though :)

How will the boxing go down? Will Denisero arrange the duels?