Boxes are so, so random

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser22685

As for contents of a box, I wouldn't say getting a black item in every single iron box is very random :razz:

DeletedUser

As for contents of a box, I wouldn't say getting a black item in every single iron box is very random :razz:
Of all the useless crap, it's always black, fancy, or shiny. Higher value items have more variety...I think. Unless I'm forgetting, and other items I've gotten like green (I get a lot of them) and blue jeans and other non-black or fancy items came from wooden boxes.

DeletedUser22685

Yeah, anything I get from an iron box is either black or a weapon/gun or some type of clothing that doesn't come in colour varieties such as fancy shoes. Wooden boxes give a diversity of items from my experience, I've also got quite a few green items from them but nothing like the amount of black items I've got from iron boxes.

DeletedUser

Hmm, one in my alliance in W1 found Wyatt Earp´s colt buntline in a steel-lined box! Now that´s some luck. Do you get higher chanse to get rare items in steel boxes?

DeletedUser31389

Not only do one get rarer items in steel boxes. Getting Steel boxes is exteremlly rare.....

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yes, wooden boxes are the easiest to get. When I get a box from a battle where I haven´t done very well in it´s mostly a wooden.

DeletedUser31389

It sounds odd getting chests. I mean what a Wooden Chest is doing in middle of a battle. Not hidden since you can find it easily. A piece of clothing may be stolen from a corpse but what is a chest doing? I liked the old system...........

DeletedUser2708

It sounds odd getting chests. I mean what a Wooden Chest is doing in middle of a battle. Not hidden since you can find it easily. A piece of clothing may be stolen from a corpse but what is a chest doing? I liked the old system...........

No less illogical than a hat giving you a magic bonus to your swimming ability, etc. :p

DeletedUser

This turned from a Q&A thread, to discussion and now went completely off topic. The logic behind the boxes is not the subject of this thread and discussions should take place in the saloon.
Closed!

Status
Not open for further replies.