P&P Bow before the NWO

DeletedUser

That's why I am saying, that duels against civilians are not right in any of circumstances.
In most wars civilians were killed, usually bombed, not to mention the atomic bombs at Hiroshima and Nagasaki. But this takes the discussion to a different level.

In game, if it was "illegal" to duel workers and adventurers, we would not have a button to duel everybody. The fact that some of us do not do it regularly, unless there's a war between towns, is different. I never attacked workers or players in work outfit outside a war.

DeletedUser23701

Are you the same Mezonis from World 15 in tribal wars ?

yup :)
Gave up w12/15 last year, and w26/41 this year.
It was too much for human being.

Have some free time for forums now

In game, if it was "illegal" to duel workers and adventurers, we would not have a button to duel everybody. The fact that some of us do not do it regularly, unless there's a war between towns, is different. I never attacked workers or players in work outfit outside a war.

I said that it is not right, but everyone are free to do as (s)he likes.

Personally, as soldier in other ex worlds, I haven't hit civilians even during war, because civilians aren't dangerous and trouble makers. ;)

Sorry for off topic, let's go back to ranting about NWO and vice versa.
And sorry about sarcasm about going back to ranting.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The challenge is in getting to land hits on you Dubb777. SewerDude is a resistance dueler. What does that mean? High toughness and reflex, but the rest not so great. Even at level 99 you don't have enough SP and AP to have high resistance and everything else. The fact that you are a soldier with premium makes it a challenge for him to land hits on you.

Holy crap. You are a premium soldier Dubb, and you are whining that I don't come by my wins honestly? That's hilarious.

I'm an adventurer, who spent the first 60+ levels of this game as a pinata for guys like JohnZelda, who used to destroy me. I got tired of it, and changed my skills to resistance dueling. Then I only dueled players who would give me lots of experience. Zero-motivation duelers are the ones who try to rack up impressive stats. I never went that way. I only went after experience duelers. And because I did, my experience built at a much higher rate, and I passed a lot of people on the way up. Now I'm at level 98 , but not because I fought 'sure wins', but because I went after real duelers.

I sure as hell never had the advantage of +3 weapons and +50% tactics. But if I did, I sure point fingers at others as duelers without honor or courage.

DeletedUser

Holy crap. You are a premium soldier Dubb, and you are whining that I don't come by my wins honestly? That's hilarious.

I sure as hell never had the advantage of +3 weapons and +50% tactics. But if I did, I sure point fingers at others as duelers without honor or courage.

+50% tactics doesn't help when you chose to attack someone. Only when someone attacks you. I don't see how you're saying Dubb doesn't "come by wins honestly." If he annihilates an attacker, that's an honest duel.

Also he already stated that he's not using premium for class bonus.

DeletedUser

+50% tactics doesn't help when you chose to attack someone. Only when someone attacks you. I don't see how you're saying Dubb doesn't "come by wins honestly." If he annihilates an attacker, that's an honest duel.

Also he already stated that he's not using premium for class bonus.

He said he's not using it now, but he has. I'm guessing he's not using it now because the extra +3 weapon bonus is irrelevant at his level.

And I'm not saying his wins didn't come honestly. I'm saying if I had used a premium advantage, I wouldn't be accusing others of it.

DeletedUser

I have not used it as much as you imply to support your point Sewerdude.

You should be able to tell that with all of the losses from the types of duels I have mentioned in previous posts. Seems your too busy trying to one-up me than have a civil conversation.

DeletedUser

I have not used it as much as you imply to support your point Sewerdude.

You should be able to tell that with all of the losses from the types of duels I have mentioned in previous posts. Seems your too busy trying to one-up me than have a civil conversation.

I'm not the one who brought this up. You brought my name into this saying I don't come by my wins honestly and only going for 'sure-wins'. If you don't like someone turning the focus on you, you probably shouldn't point fingers at others.

DeletedUser

And still you read over why I brought your name up. It wasnt to single you out , man will you get over yourself honestly.

DeletedUser

And still you read over why I brought your name up. It wasnt to single you out , man will you get over yourself honestly.

This is what you said:

The only people who duel me now are people like you who only duel me when I have a trumpet as a weapon or the level 97-99 who know they can win because the only thing they can do in the game is respec for dueling.
Sewerdude especially , no challenge in it at all for him but he still does it because he wants the exp and doesn't want to duel someone to get a loss. Just like you.

Of course you didn't mean to single me out. You meant to use me as an example of entire class of duelers who don't come by their wins honestly.

Gee. I don't know why I overreacted.

DeletedUser

I was hoping you 2 would stop eventually, but none of you wants to. I feel like I have to do something, since you are both good guys and my in-game friends and I see both points of view.
@Dubb: SewerDude is not one of the guys to take advantage of clothes changing, level advantage and so on. He would not step back from a tough duel, he is in search of tough opponents. The same thing that I assumed, he did also. We both thought you have class premium and are specced for dueling. How should we know you are trying to do some quests?! You look tough and we assumed you are tough. I don't think he bashed you over and over again ever since he found out you are a pretty easy target for him.

@SewerDude: I don't know Dubb as a whiner, or complainer, or afraid to duel. I understand the point he is trying to make. He thinks you picked him knowing he is easy, but obviously is not the case. Thing he needs to understand.

When you both will go passed your wrong ideas, you will see this as a misunderstanding as I do. But if you can't, please switch to PM's. Let's bad talk NWO here, not one another :razz:
I do blame NWO for you 2 arguing. Why? Because they don't give us anything better to do. They are passed out constantly, no more battles, no more challenge, so we are in search of targets now.
If we turn against each other and split our forces, would only give NWO a chance to rise more than we should allow them to. Be smart, they are still around, don't give them a chance to break us up before they are torn apart completely. Deal? :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

blah blah blah... Let's bad talk NWO here, not one another :razz:
I do blame NWO for you 2 arguing blah blah blah...

Now NWO is being blamed for players in different towns that aren't alligned for arguing???? Really????..... really really???

DeletedUser

Well the final point , When I have dueled people in the past one especially comes to mind.
PeterKO , not the players full name but I cant remember the numbers after it and at the moment I am too lazy to look. Anyway , I dueled him about 3 times since he was on the front page , and I began to wonder why I was beating him so easily since I was ranked about 300 something at the time. I looked at the reports and couldn't figure out why. So I looked at his gear(I mostly just looked back then at the saloon to initiate duels) Turns out he had a really inferior weapon and when I kept looking at his gear from day to day it never changed. I mailed him and said " Hey you won't have to worry about me coming to your town and dueling you until you get a better weapon, Cheers :)."

If I was not in a war with a specific town and I chose to go duel a couple people in a specific town just for giggles and I dueled someone and I always hit over 150 and they only hit me for 35 damage per shot , I wouldn't duel them again because it would pose no challenge. If I was on the defending side and I got dueled like that alot it would be very aggravating.

Honestly I meant no disrespect to the guy. I just posted here what he told me in the mail about the exp and his level thing. Hes dueled me like 6 or 7 times with the same results but if he still continues to do it ,, well if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck ....

but this last sentence of my own quote " Sewerdude especially , no challenge in it at all for him but he still does it because he wants the exp and doesn't want to duel someone to get a loss. "

Sorry but I am going to have to still stand by this because it is what he said in the mail. So he can't deny his own words.

Sewerdude , I sincerely apologize that I put a burr in your saddle (sorry had to put the pun in). I meant no disrespect to your personality as a real person and if you still think that or anyone else does then so be it.
Later y'all don't really know if I will post in here anymore. I might read them from time to time but I probably won't post because I know I am ticking everyone off.
I will respond to private messages though if anyone chooses to send one.
Good luck in life and the game.

Cro I know that might make you happy at least.

DeletedUser

OMG PEOPLE!!!!

Should we all just gather around for one group hug here?

This is the west, why does everyone complain and cry so much about dueling people with bad gear on, whiney workers, not a good enough challenge and on and on and on....

This is a western style game!

There is dueling, stop the whining already!

DeletedUser

Now NWO is being blamed for players in different towns that aren't alligned for arguing???? Really????..... really really???
Not really, no, but it amused me. Cheer up! :)
I was just trying to make a joke or two to lighten up the spirit.

@Dubb: I am sorry you feel like you can't write here anymore, that was not the point of my post. My point was that you 2 guys can work it out and that is better to discuss it and reach an agreement privately. :unsure:

DeletedUser

blah blah... you 2 guys can work it out and that is better to discuss it and reach an agreement privately. :unsure:

Yeah guys, why don't you kiss and make up

129025328153153874.jpg

DeletedUser

but this last sentence of my own quote " Sewerdude especially , no challenge in it at all for him but he still does it because he wants the exp and doesn't want to duel someone to get a loss. "

Sorry but I am going to have to still stand by this because it is what he said in the mail. So he can't deny his own words.

I had no issue with what you have highlighted, though I still don't think you don't understand why I choose high-experience duels. The real problem I had was the nonsense that isn't in bold.

But I'm happy to be done with this squabble too.

DeletedUser

Apparently this was not sanctioned.

DeletedUser

Sidian, why do you waste your time with big words you still don't understand...