P&P Bow before the NWO

DeletedUser22685

Still though - greatest move ever (on my part anyway)
Also as Duduie said - Stop saying that! And not only was it low, it WASN'T the greatest move ever. It takes no thought or planning to press the Dismiss button 40 or so times because things aren't going your way.

PS. We're not even talking about your "play" here anyway. :dry:

DeletedUser

Ya know it's funny - Wombat and I were really good friends when we started playing this game. This idea was entirely Latigo's. He knew what was happening to Wanted and came up with a plan to weed out spies while dismanteling Wanted. Personally I thought it was brilliant and as I was running short on time to really play the game I jumped on the opportunity.

It's really funny to see the backlash this has caused him and his town.

That all said, you have to admit, if that really was a year old vendetta where a nobody made his way to the very top of the # 1 town and destroyed it from within it would be very impressive.

As you can see - we capitolized on that fact.

The problem is that there are only 5 or 6 of you out of 100,000+ players that actually read these posts so really it was all for nothing. Latigo trying to impress his 5 or 6 friends that care.

So now that the cats out of the bag this should get an interesting reply or two from one of you 6 guys...

Diggo11

So now that the cats out of the bag this should get an interesting reply or two from one of you 6 guys...
Nope, we all hate you just as much as before, both friends and enemies of WANTED. So please, go tell mummy about your "master plan" instead of boring us to death with it ok?

DeletedUser

This idea was entirely Latigo's...

funny-kid-tells-joke-to-dog.jpg

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Wait... wait....

no wait...

Stop... no stop...

That was the funniest thing I've read all day...

That was my idea...

okay... okay...

Alright...

Seriously, just tell everyone it was a temper tantrum and you were upset no one liked you as a leader, so you decided to boot everyone out of town. It was like a little kid saying,"I'm taking my ball and going home."

Whoooa, that was funny.

DeletedUser

What was impressive was that we, the anti-wanted alliance, managed to downrank wanted by taking forts through battles. They were rank 3 when you Johnzelda did your "master plan". So go cry in a corner, you did not destroy the #1 town, the anti-wanted alliance did ... boo hoo.

DeletedUser

It wasn't an original idea either. A player named Moreorles did a similar thing in Mayhem about a year earlier. He got bored with the game so before he stopped playing, he booted all of the Leaders out of mayhem and 2 weeks later quit. Most of the town followed the leaders to Mayhem II. I stayed behind to take the mayor hat when he quit or got deleted a month later. then invited everyone back.

DeletedUser

blah blah blah yadda yadda yadda , who really cares

its a chump move , please close this boring thread

DeletedUser

...please close this boring thread

Start a new thread of how great GANG is and how great you are at dueling with a difference of 44 duels... wow, you are so mighty.... bow before GANG :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

DeletedUser

Start a new thread of how great GANG is and how great you are at dueling with a difference of 44 duels... wow, you are so mighty.... bow before GANG :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:
I don't think GANG or any other town needs a thread like this to make them feel good about themselves. We feel good in our own skin, we don't need to talk about how great we are to believe it, we let others say it! :)

DeletedUser

Yes. It's far more impressive to have a town whose residents get regularly drubbed by real duelers, but still manages to have positive duel numbers by attacking defenseless builders and hapless low-level players.

DeletedUser

Real duelers?

Here's my last 4 duels:

Lvl 99 dueler
Latigo Kid wins the duel, gains 65 experience points and steals $199 from oldcamarad.

Lvl 81
Latigo Kid wins the duel, gains 159 experience points and steals $322 from Zushi.

lvl 99 dueler
Latigo Kid wins the duel and gains 329 experience points. rdixon900 did not carry any cash and Latigo Kid walks away without taking any money.

lvl 99 dueler
rdixon900 passes out. Latigo Kid wins the duel and gains 316 experience points. rdixon900 did not carry any cash and Latigo Kid walks away without taking any money.

I could go back and post some of my other duels against el reino, dudie, Jaspar, big poppa... and so on, but I think this is enough :)

PS... I did loose to you today... but that was on the defensive side... and I'm offensive (like everyone knows) and I'll loose defensively most of the time.

DeletedUser

PS... I did loose to you today... but that was on the defensive side... and I'm offensive (like everyone knows) and I'll loose defensively most of the time.

Feel free to attack me. I don't hide in hotels like you.

DeletedUser

Wow - you stooges took the bait again. Note if was just you few that responded. I've gotten more fun out of you jokers than any other game ever.

Diggo11

Wow - you stooges took the bait again. Note if was just you few that responded. I've gotten more fun out of you jokers than any other game ever.
Yep, we hate you and tell you to shut up twice in a row. Now bugger off.

Real duelers?

Here's my last 4 duels:
Right, and by real duels you mean camping GANG and Gunslingers Gulch to back to back duel offline duellers in their working clothes complete with trumpet. Can I get a cheer for NWO? Anybody? Right, seems no-one fell for your antics Latigo...

DeletedUser22685

john, other than the fact that how many people reply is completely irrelevant, there are only a few active people on these forums that are involved in all this. That's why 5 or 6 respond.

DeletedUser

What does closing a boring thread have to do with the difference in my wins and losses? Another response that has nothing to do with the subject I was replying to and that was johzelda's soap opera.

The majority of my losses came early on in the game from the Wanted nub alliance that only duel people in their work clothes.
The only people who duel me now are people like you who only duel me when I have a trumpet as a weapon or the level 97-99 who know they can win because the only thing they can do in the game is respec for dueling.
Sewerdude especially , no challenge in it at all for him but he still does it because he wants the exp and doesn't want to duel someone to get a loss. Just like you. You know I own you on the offensive and defensive sides of dueling so my wins and losses have nothing to do with that either since you think your all that and a bag of chips(stale chips btw).
No one remotely close to my level will duel me when I have dueling clothes on because they know they will lose.
Win/losses has nothing to do with the quality of a player you are. I choose to have the respect of my peers in game rather than the reputation of a fool.

DeletedUser

I never had a friend in Latigo Kid , he could have had one in me but as you can see for yourself he doesn't value nor does he respect those he comes in contact with.
How can I be expected to befriend someone who deals in deceit and trickery and lies to gain an edge in a mere game on the internet?
As I said , I choose respect from my peers. Even ones in towns in which I do not reside. When I was in Wanted no one really cared who was there except for one or two in Wanted 6. One was Scott the Gent. The other's name I can't remember because we did not talk that much but he did state on the forums that if I chose to leave Wanted 6 the moral their would drop significantly.
He was right.

There were 3 in NWO that I truly despise , 2 of them have been taken care of by the mods and I say raise a pint to toast that. The other is Latigo now.