Bounty $1000

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

@Mods: Please close this thread.

I'm curious, does it have any meaning to the mods if the OP wants his thread locked, or doesn't it matter? I'm not accusing the mods of anything, I'm just wondering if that's enough to automatically get a thread locked. Or should it be done in a PM?

DeletedUser

@s0rted81: Hehe cool you won, but i still won the 2 others :D anyway. Í had 6 HP after you hitted me last time :O

DeletedUser

ouchies. I never get below 200 hp. I find it very risky especially when everyone around you can hit 100's at a time...

DeletedUser274

Just found this thread from Cheno's profile. Ironically enough I clicked on it after I beat him at a duel lol. Didn't know there was such furious debate going on :blink:

Same here, I just ko'd him while waiting for his other town members to wake up. Can this ******ed thread be closed please.

DeletedUser

I kinda feel like dueling(ko'n) anyone whining/debating this senseless topic :-D and no not dueling for money but just to make everyone who posted in here mad at themselves for not shuttin their pie hole

DeletedUser

lol it was a random attack, if George cant take a hit now and again i don't know how long he will last lol, i think this whole thing is pretty dumb, Cheno seems to right in this one, nothing wrong with attacking adventures I am one and I can beat most duelers that attack me, its your fault he beat you...posting a 1200$ and bragging about how much cash you have on hand isn't going to mend your wounded pride nor earn any respect here.

DeletedUser

topic has been requested to be locked by author so its now locked

:indian:Crag

Status
Not open for further replies.