Bounty $1000

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

if i make this guy pass out, would you let me duel you for $1000, cuz i really need the cash.

DeletedUser

oh nevermind lol, he's over 7 hrs away from me, even for $1000, i think it'd take me awhile to kill a lvl 30 soldier with a crapload of health points, yes, i looked up your guy, he has very good stuff on actually.

DeletedUser

The bounty is $1200 right now.
As far as I can tell he has really low defensive skills ie.dodge,reflex,tactics,toughness.

DeletedUser

Your Hero failed. 2 Times!

Total health points
- 150 HP

Total health points
- 217 HP
Cheno wins the duel, gains 81 experience points and steals $10 from s0rted81.

Total health points
- 183 HP

Total health points
- 338 HP
Cheno wins the duel, gains 80 experience points and steals $15 from s0rted81.

DeletedUser

Lol ownall guy, you better stay-away.. Your lower than me and your town don't let you give much good stuff, you should get a better town for awhile to get Precise shotgun, Precise Muzzle Loader, better shoes , hat and necklace, your more worth that Border

DeletedUser

@Cheno s0rted81 wasn't there for the bounty. I doubt that anyone in Shirokiba knows about this thread.

@IOWNALL07 cheno is right. Get a better town. Spend your savings on the best equip you can lay your hand on. The crap in your inventory is worth more than you imagine.

DeletedUser

s0rted sure got the job from Dragon leader guy cause i still attack anyone from Shiro =).

George if you want we could make peace ? Just us 2 not whole town..? Cause I feel wasting my time

DeletedUser

I have no qualms with Phoenix.But I very much mind duelers and soldiers attacking unequipped workers and adventurers.

I'm not unreasonable. Feel free to suggest how we can make peace.

I was thinking like a personal gurantee from you that you wont attack Shirokiba's adventurers and workers. Your shooting and appearance is too high and any non dueler will get knocked out in one duel.

DeletedUser

George you say you'll give someone 1200$ ... why don't people just attack your town mates and take the money ?

Your town's people carry the most money of all the towns I've attacked so far ... and that is ALOT of towns ...

I'm L 18 now and I've attacked everyone upto L 25 in your town and I'll be moving up the levels and repeatedly taking money from the rest if they carry as much money as the low level guys !

When I get over to Phoenix 1 - I'm gonna be buying the Fancy Leather Hat and Fancy Shirt with the money from your town !

ps: A person's class has nothing to do with their dueling skills - Soldiers have a bonus if they get attacked but Tactics works marginally if at all ... try attacking a guy with super high Tactics and you'll see.

pps: before you ask my dueling motivation is zero - so I don't gain duel XP. I only started on W-4 to see if I could rack up the most duel wins in the game.

DeletedUser

That is $1200 worth of common sense from Whistlingleaf. Maybe you should listen to him since you don't seem to have any of your own.

DeletedUser8950

George you say you'll give someone 1200$ ... why don't people just attack your town mates and take the money ?
That way they can also do what they want with the money;)

If you have money, expected to be dueled:p

Completely off topic, once I dueled this guy once and got $500. He sent me a ton of abuse, ranging from swears to cursing me. Two days later, I dueled him twice and got $600 beetween the two duels.

DeletedUser

@Whistlingleaf, with all the money you have earned from duels I was expecting some thing better than a precise slingshot in your hands. I'm sure you are a pro dueler slinging everybody left and right. As for cash, I'm carrying around 12k on me. Interested?

@Elmyr, with a level 11 character in W4 and nearly 1k spam posts, I'm sure you are the best judge of someone elses common sense.

DeletedUser

@Whistlingleaf, with all the money you have earned from duels I was expecting some thing better than a precise slingshot in your hands. I'm sure you are a pro dueler slinging everybody left and right. As for cash, I'm carrying around 12k on me. Interested?

@Elmyr, with a level 11 character in W4 and nearly 1k spam posts, I'm sure you are the best judge of someone elses common sense.

w4 is not my only world. Apparently you aren't familiar with common sense, either you have it or you don't, and you apparently, don't.

3278881623_9f881f8a29.jpg

Edit: And I may have a lot of posts in a short time, but that means I've read even more posts (maybe you should try it some time). One thing I've learned: Whistlingleaf is generally right.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Um uh I'm L 18 ... can't use a better weapon yet ... it isn't that I don't have better weapons :p

My duel record speaks for itself. 170-3 ... and that isn't from beating on lower levels ... for the most part I only attack higher level people cause they have more money. :eek:hmyg:

I just started on W-4 at the beginning of Feb...

ps can you wait until I can duel you to join your town ? Your duel level is too high ! lol

DeletedUser

@Whistlingleaf: Seems I've got to redistribute all my skill and attribute points. Going to cost me around 20k. 50 days earning! Atleast I wont have to post bounties.

@Elmyr: My common sense says that if you had spend a little less time in the forums and a little more in the game you wouldn't been at level 11 now.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

This is not a debate about who is cool, or if I am putting my money to good use or if I lack common sense. Consider this thread closed.

@Cheno: Contact me ingame if you want to talk peace.
@Ppl interested in serving the bounty: Contact me ingame and make sure the bounty is still on.
@Greatest: I'll be contacting you ingame.
@Mods: Please close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.