Bonds at Fort Fights

DeletedUser8627

I have some feedback regarding fort battles and the bonds being received. We have a planned bug fix release later this week.

We changed the formula for UPBs given out in fort battles. You will now get more UPBs.

Additional UPBs are given out for being online (the more rounds you're online, the more UPBs you get) and for damage, dodges and KOs. Here again, the more damage you do, the more bonds you get.

This is currently being tested on beta. If all goes well this will be included in the bug fix release.

DeletedUser

from beta:
eBhW1.png

DeletedUser8627

With our bug fix release scheduled for today, here is the formula for calculating the amount of bonds a player can receive from a fort battle.

You can get UPBs for:

• Special achievements (The chest UPBs). Maximum number is 9.
  • Accomplishments with a special formula. Maximum number is 10.
    • Hits multiplied by 0,1.
    • Dodges multiplied by 0,1.
    • Damage multiplied by 0,0005.
    • KOs multiplied by 1.
  • Rounds online multiplied by 0,1. Maximum number is 5.
  • One UPB for attending.
  • One UPB for winning.

This is all added up and the maximum number of UPBs you can get from one fort battle is 26.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Looks like it would be feasible to get at least 10 bonds per battle for a decently sized tank.

DeletedUser

It's still not the same as boxes, but I think the increased drops will be good for participation. It's a nerf for the people who are routinely on top of the rankings, but it's a huge improvement for people who rarely got boxes.

DeletedUser

Indeed. "The chst UPBs" refers to whatever achievements got you boxes before the update, like the ones you listed above.

DeletedUser22685

26 bonds in a battle today, the only one I missed was an online bond. The battle went for 53 rounds, if it had lasted one more I would've got max.

DeletedUser

I'm not sure what special achievement means. Is it like, highest damage, highest number or dodges, etc ?

It says (The chest UPBs) so these UPBs are the equivalent of the chests you got before the update. I've seen some reports on .ro servers with 0, 3, 6 and 9 UPBs. That means: 3~wooden chest, 6~iron chest, 9~steel chest.

DeletedUser2708

The analogy was to the matter of what special achievements would grant bonds. That doesn't mean you can't also get bonds for doing other things in a fort battle.

DeletedUser

I got 6 bonds from Accomplishments and I wasn't top anything......so now, it seems like you get more for performing better overall, but even if you don't, you won't end up without any bonds.

DeletedUser

Throwing in my opinion, the new bonds from battle's are pretty decent. Also fairly balanced, getting around 10 per battle is making it very worthwhile, also encouraging people to try get on-line boosting attendance etc. Nice change's and glad feedback to the dev's worked.