Blondie14 steals Boothill Valley

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I'm writting this mainly to show people what type of people we play this game with.
Boothill valley was one of the 1st towns in this world 1 and blondie was a member of it for a long time before he was made a founder.
I know we have to live and die by our own decisions but to take a town where the majority of the members there had been there from the beginning and had spent much of their own time and money to build up is scandalous.
I hope you happy with your efforts.

from blondie14 to the town folk of Boothill Valley...

Look what Blondie14 has said:

"Guys, this has been coming for a long time, this is revenge i am taking on the ones that went against Raccoon City in the beginning, we are a Raccoon City town. Those who wish to leave feel free to do so, but this is what happens when you are cowardly towards RC.
This is not against all of you personally, mostly against those who are cowards, i have made friends here that i hope to keep, but i realize i probably won't keep them. I have been a spy against the tyranical WTA and ETC establishments ever since i got here. Under The alliance with RC we are much more free than under the oppressive system of WTA and ETC. But like i said those who wish to stay under this rule, are free to leave without any personal vendetta"

What do you want to do?

DeletedUser14029

really? the moment I saw the post I checked and he's still listed as a member of his town o_O (I know rankings do not update as quickly as we check, but I am still surprised)

DeletedUser544

well that is a bummer gordo my condolences

what I really think is wierd is that Raccoon City thinks they can stroll back in after quitting months ago, and make claims against their former towns (who didn't join ETC until after RC leadership seemingly quit the game). they claim they were the best duelers, and one of the best and oldest empires. who the heck cares? they all quit, and now think they can carve something out of whats left. and the pitiful thing is, they can't. they failed again this weekend. and to all you people in TW/TSC who were complaining about the use of 'fake attacks', I don't see any of you having a problem piggybacking on top of Raccoon City's twin attacks against ETC and WTA this weekend to try to split them up

fairs fair. if you are going to complain when its done to you, then you shouldn't be participating/legitimizing it use against empires that have a hard enough time repulsing a single TW/TSC attack, let alone multiple

regarding what blondie actually said about the 'tyranny and repression of ETC', this is just more stupid propaganda, and it looks like blondie got his lessons right from JDeazy. that seems to be the only 'rip' anyone has for ETC - to liken them to corrupt tyrannical oppressive dictators. ever notice how only the people who are traitors, or those that got kicked out, are the ones who say that? that is because ETC is just like EVERY other empire in the game, and is ran about the same too. I oughta know, I used to be involved in the process until a couple of weeks ago. so blondie (and the rest of raccoon city), don't try to justify your slimy and sneaky tactics by throwing out the same old propganda. what really happened is, blondie is a traitorous spy. and Neo and Billy decided to come out of retirement and make trouble for ETC by declaring all out war on us. yeah you guys are pretty tough, taking on ETC when we are a shell of our former selves. what happened at the height of ETC's power, when Raccoon City attacked and failed on our fort? THEY QUIT. so excuse me if I'm not in the least impressed by their so-called "return"

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i would find a town to crush him and get your loyal members out of there

i never do get why some towns have 2 town founders i mean a town con can do every thing a found can expected making someone a founder

DeletedUser

How did we get dragged into this? If you have an issue with Raccoon City, take it up with them, but leave TW/SB out of it.

You should have seen enough of our MO by now to realize that if we actually gave a crap about the outcome, one side would have been maxed out. That wasn't anything more than bored lvl 99s and people hoping for XP at the only action going on at the time. A handful of us even showed up with the intention to D until we counted it up and realized how lopsided it was going to be. If anything, your members should be thanking us for preventing a 70 vs 5, zero XP snoozefest.

DeletedUser544

How did we get dragged into this? If you have an issue with Raccoon City, take it up with them, but leave TW/SB out of it.

You should have seen enough of our MO by now to realize that if we actually gave a crap about the outcome, one side would have been maxed out. That wasn't anything more than bored lvl 99s and people hoping for XP at the only action going on at the time. A handful of us even showed up with the intention to D until we counted it up and realized how lopsided it was going to be. If anything, your members should be thanking us for preventing a 70 vs 5, zero XP snoozefest.

oh don't try to deny it everyone knows that TSC and TW always back up Raccoon City. you guys are connected at the hip. I am sick of you guys pretending that you aren't just one big super mega empire. and now that Raccoon city is active again, you will go around and help them take the ETC forts they were unable to take back when ETC was powerful. god forbid though if more then one fort attack is ever declared against any of your group; then you all come on the forums and complain and call everyone cheap and cowardly. quite the perfect setup you guys have

right so its thanks to you guys that it wasn't a "boring" fight... but when the reverse happens, it is cheap tactics and fake attacks. you can't have it both ways. in fact, YOU yourself are one of the people who complained when multiple attacks were declared don TSC & TW.

DeletedUser

oh don't try to deny it everyone knows that TSC and TW always back up Raccoon City. you guys are connected at the hip. I am sick of you guys pretending that you aren't just one big super mega empire. and now that Raccoon city is active again, you will go around and help them take the ETC forts they were unable to take back when ETC was powerful.

Haha...well, that's news to me. I can't speak for -SB-, but we have a two page thread on our private forums last year about Raccoon asking to join. We had a vote and it was an unanimous no. The only thing any of our members wanted to do with Raccoon was to recruit Scary away from them. HnS can confirm this if he remembers, since the Scary recruitment was his idea.

Here's a historical note you might be interested to know: Raccoon demanded the condition that we help them retake forts from ETC if they join. This was back when the alliance with SB was on shaky grounds and we thought it was going to be Miestas, 0E0, Creeks and Parish vs. TW. It was decided in that same thread that Fargo should solidify a mutual defense pact with AH instead and try to set up an alliance with ETC...and well, we all know how that ended up. Rather than being "connected at the hip" I'd think RC's got plenty of reasons to hate us.

god forbid though if more then one fort attack is ever declared against any of your group; then you all come on the forums and complain and call everyone cheap and cowardly. quite the perfect setup you guys have.

Are we really back to this? As I recall, it was only me complaining about it and it wasn't because I was afraid of losing forts. I wasn't at all happy when I found out about the double attack on ETC either, but I'm relatively far down the totem pole when it comes to fort decisions.

I really don't know why you are so determined to paint us all with the same brush, but I'm starting to think you just get off on feeling persecuted. In your world, my own personal preferences for equal fort battles becomes "TW whines about unfairness." Any individual action done against ETC becomes "the entire world is against us." If you're going to accuse us of something, at least base it on stuff that were actually said and done instead of resorting to hyperbole.

DeletedUser

Roland, calm down, this is a topic about boothill.

Now, you are reading way way too much into TW. If we are serous about it, mail/forum posts will be done to alert member of the upcoming fort battle. I did not know about the fort battle nor did I attend it. Some TW attended those battles out of their own free will.

Believe me, if we are going after ETC, you'll know. Our enemies are still just 2 as far as I know, Miestas and 0E0.

We do, however, like to return favors. When I signed mutual defense treaty with IC bank, I told the leader we are very simple, you help us, we remember, and we will help you back. This attitude/sentiment explain most, if not all of our actions with tons and tons of evidence to back it up.

Shadow helped us, so even when our alliance was gone or in limbo, we still showed up to help Shadow.

IC helped us, we helped them, if IC request us to help them in taking on ETC fort, we'll respond even if ETC is not our enemy because it's an ally request. If ETC is an ally of TW, then we will probably have to decline as it'll be forcing us to choose a side and we try not to do that.

At the rate you're going, you're going to make more people view ETC as enemy, that's just my view.

When jdeazy incident occured, ETC and SB teamed up against it, we did not exactly take a side as we were surprised initially, thinking SB will be against ETC rather than seeing SB & ETC working together.

We tend to side with SB, that's all. Like a lot of old laundry that was aired in various posts, we approached a few alliances long time ago, we concluded some treaties, we honor and uphold those treaties, that's all.

We can easily declared ETC as enemy but we haven't. We understand ETC was just fulfilling its own treaty obligation. You are REALLY viewing TW through your own eyes, which is often false. I understand you might view Derek's fort attack on WTA as war, but it was a request from someone that we honored, that's all. If we are going to wage war, trust me, you will know. Most of us right now are more interested in more fun fort battle, and more of us are migrating to grepolis as we speak, it's up to you to believe in whatever you want, I present evidence to backup my assertion, if you still insist on your view, so be it.

Go through various fort battles, look around SE area of World1, you'll see sometimes TW against TW in various fort battles or even TW v. SB because there was no official treaty, no formal request to help, our members are free to do what they want, including joining different side of a fort battle and fight each other.

DeletedUser14029

Problem is your whole alliance's members are quite happy to join on the same side. 'sides you said you signed a treaty with IC, you will support IC and that's it - 'cept when they attack ETC forts you guys will have the perfect reason to follow.

really, it's not like -TW- didn't stack together with -SB- against ETC. I am not part of any alliance, but I have seen for it myself. Sometimes disappointing to see fort battles of overwhelming odds. Now despite the current ceasefire of Large Forts, we're looking at multiple medium/small fort battles. It contradicts your self-imposed image of fairness, to be frank.

ETC is losing guns and men, every since the epic showdown with -SB- long time ago. that's why they're more sensitive towards the issue of multiple fort battles. You guys nearly win every single large fort battle. Count the active members and you will see. What ETC has is Lonesome Dove family, various towns from ETC, a few players from Miestas and maybe a dozen from 0E0. WTA, too - but it is disappointing how they failed to show up to even fully occupy the Defenders' Spots at the ETC-WTA Fort Battle. Never heard of others. More than one fort battles means we will be taking the risk of losing because of lack of men. I miss the good days when ETC was more powerful than now and could summon enough men to put on a good fight. Even if we fail to do so now it is quite disturbing to see people exploiting this then claim they're better.

Just my thoughts as an active Defender. I am not a leader of any great alliance/family or anything . . .

DeletedUser

I think the main complaint on Blondie14 is that he is in fact an ETC spy, who has at least 5 accounts (that I know of). I didn't report him for it when he stole my town (which I built), but if he's still up to it, go ahead and get the cheater banned.

To ETC and allies: I will stop dueling you when I get my town back... until then, I will visit you every 48 :)

DeletedUser14029

To ETC and allies: I will stop dueling you when I get my town back... until then, I will visit you every 48 :)

Hmm. Sad to see you find it funny to gun me down >.<
and I was about to bank :p

Anyways why didn't you file in a ticket to get him banned . . . Thought that's something like 'civil duty'?

DeletedUser

I find it more fun to KO people :laugh: (sorry, btw)

Besides... being level 99... I get no credit for jobs and no credit for fort battles. The only thing I do get credit for is dueling... so I duel. I don't go out of my way to duel you personally... you were just on the way this time.. again :S

DeletedUser14029

Ah, it amuses me to see with only <50 Tactics I managed to hit you three times, albeit low dmg inflicted. but I have always based myself as a Berserker, but later re-spec to jobs and all that. Besides buying my Precise Winchester I am also saving up for total respec to finish the Level 67 and 75 Quests . . .

DeletedUser

Problem is your whole alliance's members are quite happy to join on the same side. 'sides you said you signed a treaty with IC, you will support IC and that's it - 'cept when they attack ETC forts you guys will have the perfect reason to follow.

really, it's not like -TW- didn't stack together with -SB- against ETC. I am not part of any alliance, but I have seen for it myself. Sometimes disappointing to see fort battles of overwhelming odds. Now despite the current ceasefire of Large Forts, we're looking at multiple medium/small fort battles. It contradicts your self-imposed image of fairness, to be frank.

ETC is losing guns and men, every since the epic showdown with -SB- long time ago. that's why they're more sensitive towards the issue of multiple fort battles. You guys nearly win every single large fort battle. Count the active members and you will see. What ETC has is Lonesome Dove family, various towns from ETC, a few players from Miestas and maybe a dozen from 0E0. WTA, too - but it is disappointing how they failed to show up to even fully occupy the Defenders' Spots at the ETC-WTA Fort Battle. Never heard of others. More than one fort battles means we will be taking the risk of losing because of lack of men. I miss the good days when ETC was more powerful than now and could summon enough men to put on a good fight. Even if we fail to do so now it is quite disturbing to see people exploiting this then claim they're better.

Just my thoughts as an active Defender. I am not a leader of any great alliance/family or anything . . .

You claim you are not part of any alliance, yet your town is ETC3....

Have you checked some of the evidence I presented? When we went after Miestas, we hit every single large fort until they were gone.

If ETC has alliance with TW and TW request ETC help in fort battle, will ETC spit on the alliance agreement and don't show up?

If you go back and read various posts about what happened in the past as far as TW diplomacy goes, we were not in a good situation, Miestas can field full 128 members in fort battle, 0E0 was also threatening. TW was looking for partners and signed with some alliances, including AH (until they notified us of cancelation). We are simple, you help us, we remember, you don't help us, then the alliance will be in jeopardy as we also remember. I understand we are all human and sometimes mis-communication or other problems can occur, but generally speaking, we uphold our alliance, we pull our weight, and we expect our ally the same, is that simple philosophy wrong?

Date Defender Result Attacker 3 Dec 22, 2009 9:40 PM The Shadow City -SB- 15
flaglost.png
47 Hoof Hearted

6 Dec 22, 2009 8:35 PM The Shadow City -SB- 35
flaglost.png
58 ETC5 Blue Valley

SB was hit by multiple fort battle declarations, so was TW. We lost 1 fort, SB lost more.

If ETC is so sensitive about multiple fort declaration, why did ETC do that as recently as December 22?

TW and SB alliance was born out of necessity initially. Who created the giant empire/alliance called ETC/Miestas/0E0? Is it our fault for trying to create a counter to that?

ETC is losing man and guns, so are other alliances. The original crew that built buzzards is mostly gone, save 2 or 3 members that I can recognize.

The SF builder that was a catalyst to the Miestas war is lone gone, deleted. The list can go on and on.

We sign treaties, we do our best to uphold them, we do that in the west, we did that in tribalwars. I am not going to be responding anymore on non-Boothill topic since this thread is about boothill.

On topic:

BTW, Scary, you should report blondie. Also, what happened with the drama? Scary is claiming losing town, Neo's "new" town is claiming lost town, what happened?

DeletedUser14029

terribly sorry to have mistaken you:

ETC3 - STFU Haven is a satellite town of the Lonesome Dove family now. The owner of this town isn't all the interested with politics, no orders came from LD family to change the name.

besides, I am a shopper at the town. I belong to Hoof Hearted >.<

oh and anyways. . .
different view points on the night with all the fort attacks. all the remnants of different alliances went after their own lost fort . . . ETC5-Blue Valley being associated with WTA as later they held a joint-ownership scheme.

but I also agree this is supposed to be about Boothill River.

DeletedUser1121

Look what Blondie14 has said:

"Guys, this has been coming for a long time, this is revenge i am taking on the ones that went against Raccoon City in the beginning, we are a Raccoon City town. Those who wish to leave feel free to do so, but this is what happens when you are cowardly towards RC.
This is not against all of you personally, mostly against those who are cowards, i have made friends here that i hope to keep, but i realize i probably won't keep them. I have been a spy against the tyranical WTA and ETC establishments ever since i got here. Under The alliance with RC we are much more free than under the oppressive system of WTA and ETC. But like i said those who wish to stay under this rule, are free to leave without any personal vendetta"

What do you want to do?

I think the main complaint on Blondie14 is that he is in fact an ETC spy, who has at least 5 accounts (that I know of). I didn't report him for it when he stole my town (which I built), but if he's still up to it, go ahead and get the cheater banned.

I am a bit confused... who is he spying for/at?

And i would like some proof for accusing someone a multiple account user before actually believing he is. I think it is rather cheap to call someone that without proof because you can't defend yourself against such accusations.

Ow and thepro100 really is a part of Hoof Hearted :)

DeletedUser544

my problem is not that people multiple attack ETC or any other empire. If I had my way, and everyone else upheld their end of the bargains, then there would be no fake attacks. but that is not how it works out in reality.
my problem is that people COMPLAIN when multiple attack strategy is used against them, call it weak and cowardly (every forum personality that TW/TSC possessed was on the forums the days leading up to lokiju's plan condemning it and calling us all cowards)... and then a week later, use that exact strategy back against their enemies.

ETC NEVER ONCE complained when the entire world basically started showing up against us at every fort battle we declared. NEVER ONCE
and now, months later, the members of TW & TSC are the two most powerful empires in the game, and go around overwhelming smaller empires left and right, and whenever anyone works together against you guys, you complain and call it a "cowardly" strategy... but that doesn't stop you from using the same multiple attacks strategy against smaller empires that you already easily overwhelm. that is my problem. and don't try to deny any of this, I can go find the two pages of whining from you all in the days leading up to Lokiju's attack

regarding blondie, he is just another scum spy. I wonder how many others like him existed in ETC these past few months? starts to make me understand why, despite a huge amount of effort from myself, kman, tequila, and duriskk (to name a few), we could never seem to turn ETC around and get a strategy to work against our enemies. kind of hard when you have some deceptive worthless peon spying on your every move back to one's enemies

DeletedUser

We have a two page thread on our private forums last year about Raccoon asking to join. We had a vote and it was an unanimous no. The only thing any of our members wanted to do with Raccoon was to recruit Scary away from them. HnS can confirm this if he remembers, since the Scary recruitment was his idea.

I confirm ;)
Racoon City was basically dead, so there was no reason to do anything with them other than getting Scary Poppins to join TW. I can't really speak for TW or SB now, since I have no idea about relations, but I can say that before when I was in TSC, I wanted Raccoon City as fort allies, but found out they all quit, so I never really continued talks, but that was back over the summer. And then in TW, we all said no to racoon city, except scary.

Status
Not open for further replies.