Blondie14 steals Boothill Valley

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

You are so clueless it boggles the mind. Gordo and I never took a RC fort, we've only ever had one! I'm mostly on adventures as you well know, and rarely even get involved in your political causes!

wow! you seem to not know the history either, it was in fact Boothill Valley themself that took the former RC fort. I might be wrong about the rest, but that is true history.

so if you want BH back, make an offer :laugh:

DeletedUser

LOL i didn't realise just how much that fort meant to you guys at RC, I mean did you really think that you would own the fort and should always have kept it then think about it this way.
The town you report to love so much were so underhand with their allies that they turned on them and helped us take that fort. It is an integral part of the game fort taking and if every town in W1 who had lost their fort resorted to your tactics this game would have collapsed long ago.

What we did was exactly what hundreds of people have did since by starting a fort attack and winning but i just don't see it why you think thats so wrong?

I'm also sure you must also realise by now that I and no one else from Boothill River want that town you stole back it as it seems soiled now that you idiots have been their.

DeletedUser

that wasn't the main cause, it was a cheap shot and we were at peace with WTA you broke that, i remember that much

DeletedUser

Let me tell you this we at Boothill were never at peace with raccoon city,no alliance,no trading rights and difinetly no friendships there at anytime.

Its become clear to me that you don't even know why you did what you did, i'm guessing just another kid easily influenced.

DeletedUser

what's done is done, get over it, or try ot get it back, don't just whine all day. take action! And that doesn't mean attacking people, then you'll never get it back.

DeletedUser544

as I said initially... nobody cares that you stole the town blondie
and nobody is going to give you $$ to get it back

I love watching this attempt at manufacturing news/events that is meaningless

DeletedUser

even so, my main goal was accomplished, this wasn't all for the money, it was for revenge, we took what you made from you, and im quite pleased with it.

DeletedUser

congratulations, you took a town that no one really cares about anymore. only thing we were upset about was the effect on the people of the town, but now they safe. what did you accomplish again?

DeletedUser14029

I would like to stay away from this thread - or the forum, generally, I should be studying full-throttle but not poking around here instead XD - but Blondie you're just pathetic and a complete failure:

1) That's not even something to be proud of - it's not like you won a duel or something. Just that someone mis-trusted you. Shame on you for playing tricks on the very people that believed in you.

2) It's just a town. Not even a fort >.< At best gordo or others will have to walk an extra hour or two to get the items IF they happen to need them

3) You have to mention that you're feeling quite pleased about it to show others that you think it's something important - and hope others will think the same way as you do - which won't happen - so it all adds up you're just a low-level noob begging for attention...

Sigh, what is the West coming to >.<

DeletedUser9470

I would like to stay away from this thread - or the forum, generally, I should be studying full-throttle but not poking around here instead XD

what are you doing here then?

Sigh, what is the West coming to >.<

i agree, we werent the first to spy on towns, weve just done what you did too us, if you trusted one of our spies that is your own fault! it is great you areall so upse about it.

i know i may have spies in raccoon city, do you think im gonna give them a black hat?

personally i dont care, that town can stay like that forever if WTA want it back then ull have to fork out some cash...if not, who cares?
Peace out and have fun
;)

DeletedUser1121

what are you doing here then?

i agree, we werent the first to spy on towns, weve just done what you did too us, if you trusted one of our spies that is your own fault! it is great you areall so upse about it.

I hope you don't mean thepro with the underlined you. in your quote. If you don't please forget the rest of this post.

I know for a fact that our town (Hoof Hearted) has never spied on any other town. If you think you can prove your accusation, please back it up.. i am curious with what you can come up with.

DeletedUser9470

I hope you don't mean thepro with the underlined you. in your quote. If you don't please forget the rest of this post.

I know for a fact that our town (Hoof Hearted) has never spied on any other town. If you think you can prove your accusation, please back it up.. i am curious with what you can come up with.

LMAO! :D
stir... stir...
by that i mean that someone else started all the spying stuff so dont take it out on us!
the you is meant for whoever feels targeted!

;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1121

cool. we try to stay clear of all that big alliance stuff so we don't need to use things like spies :)

DeletedUser9470

To WTA,

We have decided both Blondie and myself to give back Boothill.
Please mail me in game and we will hand the town over to the person of your choice.

Peace out and have fun.

-Neo-

DeletedUser1121

wow.. nobody wanted the town so now you are just giving it away?
this sounds like a FAIL to me :laugh:

DeletedUser

wow.. nobody wanted the town so now you are just giving it away?
this sounds like a FAIL to me :laugh:

They managed to steal the town and that sounds a WIN to me, but now they are giving it back which sounds the right thing to me. ;)

DeletedUser

I thank neo for agreeing with me, im hopeing that this might cause a slight change of heart for opinions of me, since people judging me on the false propaganda has hurt my cause, im glad however that some were willing to look past that and listening to my side of the story and not be tricked into believing all the lies, and those who have done this, you know who you are, and i thank you for it.

DeletedUser

I've just had dealings with Blondie14 and his associates and all I can say is it's been very benificial to my town so no complaints there.

Status
Not open for further replies.