Birthers and the Obama Conspiracy

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

you would think they would have something on there home page

and plus looking into some of it looking into the wiki link

"However, a hospital spokesperson has declined to confirm or deny that Obama was born there, citing federal privacy laws. See Hoover, Will. “Obama's Hawaii boyhood homes drawing gawkers”, Honolulu Advertiser (2008-11-09)."

so that should mean that "we just don't know" and that Obama will not say.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Know what's really funny? Look up George W. Bush and none of his biographies state what hospital he was born at. He was born at Grace New Haven Community Hospital in New Haven CT. Can you please show me on their home page where they have that information? Or where Julia Chester Hospital has plastered all over their site that Bill Clinton was born there?

When the question of Obama's birth came up he did what he could. He provided evidence by a birth certificate on his website to prove where he was born. Then nutjobs decided because he tried to prove where he was born that he must be hiding something. Now anytime someone shows proof he was indeed born in Hawaii it is part of a conspiracy. It's just silly.

DeletedUser

Gizmo, prove where he WAS born, and I might start taking you seriously for once.

DeletedUser

so let me ask you this what this person says

"Let me guess, any source that puts Obama in a bad light is not a reliable source, right?"-wiki guy.

DeletedUser

"However, a hospital spokesperson has declined to confirm or deny that Obama was born there, citing federal privacy laws. See Hoover, Will. “Obama's Hawaii boyhood homes drawing gawkers”, Honolulu Advertiser (2008-11-09)."

Being very familiar with hospitals myself, I know that he really can't comment, otherwise his job may be in jeopardy. Due to HIPPA laws, healthcare workers cannot give out any personal patient information.

DeletedUser

Gizmo, prove where he WAS born, and I might start taking you seriously for once.

it can not be proven that is what im trying to say all of the fact websites all say different things. it can't be proven Obama was born in HI. it can't be proven he was born in Kenya. it can't even be proven what hospital he was born in if he was born in HI.

the only way we will truely know were he was born is if he comes out with a statment to the nation being 100% honest with everyone which would mean releasing sealed documents.

DeletedUser

Gizmo what has been proven is where he was born. There is not a shred of proof that he was born anywhere else. Mostly blogs are the ones spreading this crap around and at the very least started it.

How can you say it can't be proven he was born there? There is a birth certificate on file, there is a 48 year old birth announcement, there are witnesses, he has stated he was, his family has stated he was. What more do you want? Do you want to see a video of his mother on the way to the hospital with his head crowning before you will believe it? Even then I'm sure the nutjobs, of which I now include you, will just say the video was doctored. You close your eyes to the truth because you want there to be this controversy.

DeletedUser

dee you must have seen or atleast heard about the show "ghost hunters" right. (this is going some were do not worry about it not going any were) they work on disproving cases of ghost. (still with me here?) if they can explain it any other way (other then there being a ghost) they will. well I think that the only way for everyone to know is if Obama comes out and just says were he was born and if he is a "Natural born citizen" and just put all of this to rest.

DeletedUser

He has. Uggghhh. The thing is, the people that buy into wack ideas like this don't listen. Do you really think that would work anyways? Look at the "He's a Muslim" crap. If he stated once he was a Christian and not a Muslim he said it dozens of times. People still don't believe him. They watch him walk into a church and pray with a minister and know he belonged to the same church and attended services there for years and years and still he is a Muslim to them. Open your eyes Giz.

DeletedUser

He has. Uggghhh. The thing is, the people that buy into wack ideas like this don't listen. Do you really think that would work anyways? Look at the "He's a Muslim" crap. If he stated once he was a Christian and not a Muslim he said it dozens of times. People still don't believe him. They watch him walk into a church and pray with a minister and know he belonged to the same church and attended services there for years and years and still he is a Muslim to them. Open your eyes Giz.

I don't look at him as a Muslim, I look at him as once a Muslim. there is a huge difference.

I hate it when people say he was "never a Muslim"

DeletedUser

So, you want Obama out of office due to ineligibility? Then what, put McCain in, who could also be considered ineligible because he was born in Panama and was considered at birth a citizen of Panama?

DeletedUser

Well that isn't what this thread is about but again you are wrong. You want to talk about his religion start a thread on that and show proof he was a Muslim. Don't do it here.

So, you want Obama out of office due to ineligibility? Then what, put McCain in, who could also be considered ineligible because he was born in Panama and was considered at birth a citizen of Panama?
No, I'm sure he wants someone qualified like Palin.

DeletedUser

Then what, put McCain in, who could also be considered ineligible because he was born in Panama and was considered at birth a citizen of Panama?

wrong he was born on a US Naval Air Station in Panama which is considered a Military base. and US Military Bases are considered US property/land therefore he was born in the US.

DeletedUser

I got a bit distracted dealing with some personal stuff, and so my post may seem really late, haha, but here's what I was working on...

or if they did not even live there in the first place. did you think about that?

Actually no, I didn't think much about the whole entire thing until I read your posts. :laugh:

and again why has no hospital come out and said formally "our records show that on August 4th, 1961 the president of the United States, Barack Hussein Obama II, was indeed born in our hospital" that is all it would take for some hospital to say to get 90% of the people over here to come closer to believing that the lier is telling the truth.

I can see it now: 'Yes, the president was born here, please come snoop around and we'll even show you the stirrups his mother had her feet in.' It's not their job to prove where he was born.

Besides if a doctor DID come forward and say 'I delivered Barack Obama Jr. in this hospital in 1961', you'd probably think he/she and the hosptial was being paid off anyway...

But I think Denisero said it best with the hospitals where George W. Bush and Clinton were born not announcing it either. That turns respectable hospitals into attention-wanting institutions, for lack of a better term, (which I can't say because it has naughty language in it, lol....starts with media-w...)

you would think they would have something on there home page

and plus looking into some of it looking into the wiki link

so that should mean that "we just don't know" and that Obama will not say.

Did you read the news article? Because it brings up a good point...

"Fringe theorists who insist Obama was born in Kenya are left to ponder how two independent Honolulu daily newspapers and the state Department of Health could be part of conspiracy half a century ago to thwart the truth about the future president of the United States."

DeletedUser

and again why has no hospital come out and said formally "our records show that on August 4th, 1961 the president of the United States, Barack Hussein Obama II, was indeed born in our hospital"

Did you ever stop and consider that maybe, just maybe the hospital he was born on in no longer open or a hospital?

The hospital I was born in is no longer a hospital, it's a nursing home now.

nashy19

Nashy (as himself)
At first they were looking for missing information, they said what they wanted and it all turned up in the investigation. Now they're just a bunch of people who either reuse to hear it or will continue to build on the conspiracy theory until it becomes ridiculous.

But regardless of all that you would amend the constitution, right?

DeletedUser

wrong he was born on a US Naval Air Station in Panama which is considered a Military base. and US Military Bases are considered US property/land therefore he was born in the US.

Where is the proof? He was probably born outside said military base on Panama soil and they faked the birth certificate so he could run (and FAIL) for President 70 years later!

DeletedUser

Did you ever stop and consider that maybe, just maybe the hospital he was born on in no longer open or a hospital?

you ever stop and that all the hospitals the Obama was said to be born (in HI) in are all still open eather Kapi'olani Medical Center for Women & Children or Queen's Medical Center

just read what this person has said
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Kapi'olani_Medical_Center_for_Women_&_Children
look under the topic "The Hospital of Obama's Birth is Unconfirmed and Should be Noted as Such"

infact if I can find it again on youtube there was a guy who was able to forge a copy of the paper used by Obama.

DeletedUser

Where is the proof? He was probably born outside said military base on Panama soil and they faked the birth certificate so he could run (and FAIL) for President 70 years later!

John McCain was born on August 29, 1936 at Coco Solo Naval Air Station in the Panama Canal Zone, Panama, to naval officer John S. McCain, Jr. (1911–1981) and Roberta (Wright) McCain (b. 1912). sorce

don't like that sorce they go it from ^ a b Timberg, American Odyssey, 17–34

Status
Not open for further replies.