Best Win to Loss Ratio

• Thread starter DeletedUser15169
  • Start date

DeletedUser

I cant match some of these boys but I like my record, Staying steady at 10% since w10 started.

Wins 15
Losses 129
Times passed out 3
number of attackers passed out 3
Number of times I`ve whined about being attacked - ZERO

Mind you its a good job these big alliances don`t attack defenseless workers or I could be in trouble.

DeletedUser

Mind you its a good job these big alliances don`t attack defenseless workers or I could be in trouble.
lol, yep. Like I said, 3.4 to 1 duel ratio when it comes to MC guys dueling our workers over our soldiers.

DeletedUser

wow, thought I dueled alot!

Greenhorn dueler here :ph34r:

369 difference
8:1 win ratio

DeletedUser

lol, yeah, my bad. Just checked my win:loss ratio and it's still slightly better than 10:1

DeletedUser15169

I am glad since my last post to report that I have won 65.76% of all my duels. Is not going down, but is on a ever upward trend, thanks to all the guys in IJ and their allied towns...Pretty soon I will be upto 70% :)

DeletedUser

Umm, j dahl. A 65.05% to a 65.76% isn't really that much of an upward trend. +0.7% increase isn't even one duel difference (I duel you once, and that trend goes to a negative). You're still averaging less than a 2:1 kill ratio.

Me? 637/59 = 91.5%. Previously it was 90.95%. +.55% is not enough of a change to say it's an upward trend, just maintaining my kill ratio of more than 10:1.

DeletedUser

Duels won 181
Duels lost 28

84.5%

Not too shoddy.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Duels Won: 2
Duels Lost: 23

8.0% winning rate
0.086 Ratio

:unsure:

BUT

Passed Out: 0
Passed Out Opponents: 1

:D

DeletedUser9470

mine isnt bad: around 93.4% similar to Footshot.

but i dont think theres anyone beatingBerkie at the mo with her 95%!
Awesome B!

DeletedUser

95% 98% win ratio Berkie and Victor both over a thousand duels Excellent job.

This thread will be closed down, locked up and swept under the carpet Ina-fraction of a second. lol (pun intended).

DeletedUser

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: VERY GOOD Conan i love it
92.7% plus

img.php

DeletedUser

Lvl 20 dueling Lvl 29 :ph34r:

won: 37
lost: 1(it was a draw!!!!!)
difference: 36

1:37:D
only 1 KO:unsure:

P.S GC is obviously better!

DeletedUser

My Win/Loss ratio is 0/0. Since 0/0 is equal anything I want it to be, I choose for it to be the best dueling rating, +1.

I win.