Best Win to Loss Ratio

• Thread starter DeletedUser15169
  • Start date

DeletedUser

I'm 61 wins, 9 losses, 84.7% wins, against no workers. Not Bad at all.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1105

I finally reached a 10:1 ratio.

I'm on 1003/87. Against many workers ;)

DeletedUser

Duels won 405
Duels lost 95

Should also put "0 Motivation dueller" if you are one because you don't count :p

DeletedUser

Should also put "0 Motivation dueller" if you are one because you don't count :p
A duel is a duel is a duel.

I have been in the mid to high level 20's since about week 3 (slight exaggeration) of this world. Yet I duel the same workers/adventurers over and over. With only a couple of new faces showing up.

Is it my fault that they have not figured out how to gain levels and level away from me? I do not know what they are doing, because I keep on taking their cash, yet they never gain levels.

DeletedUser

Ok it counts for sure :cool:
Since the cap on money was deployed then taken away, I just hate 0 motivation duellers for some strange reason :rolleyes:

What about average exp from the duels? I'd like to see that, just for statistics sake.
Are you a 0 motivation dueller? (Sdjx)
This is turnin into a 0 motivation dueller thread............. did I mention 0 motivation dueller?

DeletedUser

Danzeman, 0 motivation means 0 xp. However, the potential xp varies. Listed are the potential xps for my last 20 opponents (more duels than that, mind you, as some I dueled more than once): 124, 187, 138, 166, 82, 110, 33, 117, 26, 40, 19, 131, 117, 159, 54, 26, 96, 61, 180, 141.

And here are their levels, in no particular order (take into account, my character's level is 31): 46, 43, 42, 34, 30, 30, 28, 46, 46, 41, 37, 36, 35, 35, 32, 28, 28, 45, 44, 43 (avg = 36+). Take into consideration I tend to duel the higher level ones more, simply because it requires more hits to pass them out, thus my average is higher than listed (probably around 40, or 9 levels above my own). ;)

Sdjx22's duels are comparable to mine, although he's been able to put in more duels (I'm only at 756 wins / 71 losses), so your annoyances with 0 motivation duelers is unwarranted, especially when you consider just how much playing time is required in order for us to maintain 0 motivation. I like to think 0 motivation is the reward for playing too much.

DeletedUser1105

I am a 0% motivation dueler yes.

I just fail to see why our ratio's do not count for something that is called 'Best Win to Loss Ratio'.

If you want to discuss experience earnt from duels, then just check out the duel rankings. This thread is for an alternative look at duelers.

Being 0% motivation doesn't actually give you an advantage in ratios. if you have a record of 50-5, you have the same ratio as someone who was a record of 1000-100, but you've actually had to put significantly less effort (in time spent) into getting that.

DeletedUser

Ok I wasn't asking like that, I just said for statistics sake, this one I dropped to 0 motivation once when at war also he has dropped to around 35-60% on numerous times but has been attacked a lot and won:

Exp:
Won:
Lost:

Then this one is normally 90-100%:

Exp:
Won
Lost:

An yea it does count I was just messing about, I know the pluses and minuses to 0 motivation duelling too.
Hellstromm that's a good example, the potential exp is what I was looking for, like they could all be 10 exp's which is kinda lame......... not saying you do it but lots of 0 motivation duellers do Sdjx which you probably know already.
So I said 0 mot's don't count but was in jest mate :)

DeletedUser15169

This is maybe the first time I agree with sdjx and hellstrom. 0 motivation is actually quite good, and it does not affect your win/loss ratio, therefore it does count. The only thing it affects is how high your dueling level goes which is a plus :)

Now back on track please. We we argue 0 motivation and 100 motivation in another thread.

Anyone from outlying towns care to post your duel stats?

DeletedUser

I was only joking :huh:
Teasing, winding up, messing about, causing a stir, throwing a spanner in the works.............:sad:

DeletedUser

Hi

I'm a noob so i've won 13 lost seven what ratio'sthat......? I love a Tequila so hence i have no idea about maths...... for that matter i have few brain cells.

DeletedUser15169

That would be 65% wins for you...

About the same as me at 65.5% wins