DeletedUser

i would do it much differently. assuming premie soldier

for clothes go

brown coat (defence): 12 health 13 shooting 13 tactics
Fancy shirt (offence) : 11 appearence 7 shooting
brown boots: 12 dodging 9 shooting 10 tactics
Fancy felt hat: 10 health 8 dodge 10 aim 8 tactics 1 shooting
black shawl (offence): 14 appearence 2 aim 2 shooting
golden buffalo (defence): 3 health 3 dodge 3 shoot 3 tactics 3 aim.

this gives us

for offence: 10 health 19 shooting 20 dodging 25 appearence 12 aim
for defence: 25 health 28 shooting 23 dodging 25 tactics 13 aim

so for ap/sp id go

25 cha 85 dex

shooting: 100
aim: 55
dodge: 106
tactics: 15
appearence: 50

giving you a total of
offence
10 health (soldier increased to 20 worth)
204 shooting
126 dodging:
100 appearence
157 aim

defence
25 health (soldier increased to 50 worth)
213 shooting
129 dodging:
65 tactics (soldier double to 130)
158 aim

okay not a ton different from niska, just alot more aim and dodge, and less apearence and tactics. funny how without thinking i ended up with shooting pretty close to his. you could move around about the last 28 points in aim into another area if you wanted, into shooting for more resist, or spread between dodge and tactics for a bit more defence style. this works well as a base, and it can adapt fairly quicky to meet any or most opponet.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i still like a black coat more, it give 17 shooting , 2 aim, 2 app, 18 tactics
or a blue shirt: 9 app and 8 aim ( low lvl)

DeletedUser

with the money u have at that stage by sell some stuff, u could get yourself a good fort battle set :)and with all str, u already had a decent stamina for attacking :Dand why u need exp when u reach 99 :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Alright, you won't need XP, but

1) You need more than just gear to do well

2) You won't live forever and be the savior that keeps the battle going long enough that the defenders win. You'll have more of an effect dealing damage than taking it.

DeletedUser

only 20 Hp, --> you health points will be only 1210 at lvl 99

With as much defense as I put into that build, yes...1210 Hit Points should be plenty.

i would do it much differently. assuming premie soldier

Yeah, I assumed NOT a soldier with premium. With a soldier and premium, I would take away the 51 SP I put into Tactics for something else (probably Appearance) and probably switch 10 of the AP from Cha to Dex. I assumed Derek was probably not a soldier since he admitted in his OP that he wasn't "100% familiar" with dueling (and also the picture in his sig...).

DeletedUser

Yeah, I assumed NOT a soldier with premium. With a soldier and premium, I would take away the 51 SP I put into Tactics for something else (probably Appearance) and probably switch 10 of the AP from Cha to Dex. I assumed Derek was probably not a soldier since he admitted in his OP that he wasn't "100% familiar" with dueling (and also the picture in his sig...).
agree with u at this point

DeletedUser

yeah, but i was just ptting that out there as a build, and your right assuming a non soldier id move probably about 28 aim into tactics, if you were dueled decent amount, if you wernt id leave it.

DeletedUser14006

Precise Buntline for attacking (+7 Reflex)
Precise Schofield for defence (+7 Tactics)

DeletedUser

Precise Buntline for attacking (+7 Reflex)
Precise Schofield for defence (+7 Tactics)

Yup, yup.

The damage between the guns isn't THAT much different and I'd rather have the Tactics than the Reflex.

I wrote my post with only one set of items in mind, but if I put two sets out there (one for attacking and one for defending), I'd do it exactly as Derek says.