BEST Player for W3

• Thread starter DeletedUser1855
  • Start date

DeletedUser

in beauty terms yes, but in power terms it might still be different

germans were way more technically advanced, but russians had more human power to sacrivice. we all know who won the war (sadly)

tho in west game, quantity lost because of lack of management and control...

DeletedUser3717

in beauty terms yes, but in power terms it might still be different

germans were way more technically advanced, but russians had more human power to sacrivice. we all know who won the war (sadly)

tho in west game, quantity lost because of lack of management and control...

What are you om about?

The west never has gone out of controll from management issues, if that was so the game would be closed down right now!

DeletedUser

Romelis, I am sure Mod baiting is a bannable offence. I don't know why you are persisting at this?

BTW, the Russians won because of their natural location - not because of they had people to throw at the guns.

Let's put it this way, is it better to have 10 top duelers that can hardly ever be beaten, or 200 duelers who are easy to beat?

When you think of the answer to that question, think about this - USPO was considered an xp bank for most San Diego folk. In fact, mekolp got frustrated with staying in San Diego simply because most of the duelers worth any xp in USPO were always KO'ed.

DeletedUser

Guys,

Who is the best player of W3 and why? Do not nominate yourself :).

I think DancingGirl, though she is the biggest issue for me and my town right now. She is very active and have well balanced skills (I think).

Any other nomination?

If you want I can come and camp you for a while :)

DeletedUser

And a lot of people have Hernando's sword. I have it on two worlds and destroyed it on another, and have my note part 1 on this world, but I'm not the best player on any of them.

Diggo11

Because they are on tribal wars forums? or perhaps people with an attitude such as yours makes them feel unwelcome.
If anything it's the opposite for me. IMO the Tribalwars forums are a large mess and for two months I assumed these forums would be the same, well wasn't I shocked to find this great community!

Anyway back on topic I would have voted Mad Alice... she achieved great things in the shadow of the UTW, even dominating them at one point, but to me it meant nothing since she started it from a "stolen" town.

DeletedUser

For me, the best player, bar none, in this world and in every other one we played in together was Dazzy. He was the most enthusiastic player I met and tried his utmost to get people more interested in the game.
If this sounds like an obituary, it is.
When you're that enthusiastic about a game, it becomes discouraging to find that not many others have the same attitude. Ultimately, there was no more enjoyment in it for him, and Dazzy has left The West.

DeletedUser

I vote Dazzy too, he tried to gather the active players and not-so active players to participate as contributing members of a town, to bring more activity to the game from them. It's just bad he has to leave the game, which all of us eventually will :sad:

DeletedUser

waaaatt..is he leaving the game..damn ..no way.he didnt tell me anything.but isn't it a she ?? and yea dazzy is the best player in the world.