Belle Starr's Derringer

DeletedUser

tough question there.. perhaps they knew what time it was supposed to be and nothing happened at that time? *facepalm*

yeah... that one i got :)

The question was asked to the guys already knowing that the time was changed to 10 hours later...

DeletedUser

fair enough, I guess noone can put a quote on that tho, as if they are correct then someone involved did leak the information.

DeletedUser

It sure would be nice to have some official response to this...Do they expect us to sit here and check for the quest every hour? For all we know they could have changed every aspect of the quest...

DeletedUser18194

I think they need to not only do away with the quest, they need to take it a step further and retroactively remove every one of these weapons from the game. Mine included, I have one in w10. They're way too unbalanced for their required level. Either that, or make the level required to wear it closer to the nearest melee equivalent weapon's of level 63.

DeletedUser

According to my country's quest appearance here it will appear at a different time than it did
But again I'm not sure...check for yourself and let us know...!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser24592

I finally got it!

Got up this morning to do it and it didnt work, just tried it again at a different time and it worked! So looks like they def changed the time to later in the day, prob so that the yanks and other countries with big time dif. get a fair crack! lol ;)

DeletedUser

Gah!

WTH I'm gonna cry! I waited to get this quest for 2 weeks and now I can't even beat him!!

Attachments

• Billy the blind.jpg
    Billy the blind.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 47

DeletedUser

And you are opening a thread for what?:huh:
To complain you can't beat him?
Level up and eventually you will...

DeletedUser14006

Someone in my town accepted and completed the quest an hour or so after me so I think there is either no longer a time requirement or at least a larger window in which to complete it.

I accepted and completed at x server time and the guy from my town did so an hour and 19 minutes later.

Duduie typing: stop posting hours (spoilers) or I will start infracting.

DeletedUser

Bud, look at my picture. I clearly beat him, seeing as I hit him 3 times and he didn't hit me at all. I was posting this because it counted as a loss, though.

DeletedUser14006

It is because you are challenging him before allowing your HP to return to at least 1HP.

Even though you are beating him you are yourself effectively dead, it is a slight bug that does need sorting.

Just wait a minute then beat him, job done ;)

DeletedUser

Awhh crap. I thought once you had the quest, you could take as long as you wanted to bead it. Guess I was wrong :/ another freakin week of waiting