Belle starr's deringer

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Sorry, I'm not telling anyone until I can confirm it for myself.

DeletedUser

Well we could confirm it for you :p (np :) )

and well i don't mind the secret stuff as long as i dont have to burn too much brain cells for it or if we get some decent clues :O

hmm elmyr showed me a yellow card :| sorry for breaking the fair play :|

DeletedUser

This tweet is a hint, but it's not all of the information.

Henry said there was something printed about Billy the Blind Eagle. I hope there are no hard feelings after the duel?

DeletedUser

After the "meet him at the station" i started thinking that one would be a mislead too..

but yeah, equip newspaper (at least redmanphill had it equipped) or do one of the newspaper jobs..
i go for newspaper equipped at a certain time and have and no weapon equipped.. and/or other stuff equipped dunno

DeletedUser3543

Sorry, I'm not telling anyone until I can confirm it for myself.

I don't want it anyway :p

I only have one shooter - W1 - and he has a precise buntline anyway, so the deringer would be next to useless!

Just don't agree with all this secret squirrel stuff!

DeletedUser

Ugh, I'm not fond of any of those sociopathic networks where only weirods gather but as of lately it appears that one will have no alternative but to follow that crap in order to be able to play this game. It's as if Innogames wanted people to go away from their products and focus on other companies' products instead :huh:

Attachments

• Socialven.jpg
    Socialven.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 165

DeletedUser21320

Ugh, I'm not fond of any of those sociopathic networks where only weirods gather but as of lately it appears that one will have no alternative but to follow that crap in order to be able to play this game. It's as if Innogames wanted people to go away from their products and focus on other companies' products instead :huh:

Double thumbs-up and some rep. :D

DeletedUser

I'm not even tripping on this. I'll get it at some point and I don't need it, it'll be just another shiny item in the pack. Unless I magik the secret out of Elmyr, then it's a super showoff piece.. Lol :p

DeletedUser

QFT! I will never use Twitter or any other ******ed monkey talk facilities. If this is true that these sites have tips and hints then that sucks. It's bad enough coming here to find out about these things! :laugh:

DeletedUser

It's not like you need to have a monkey talk facility account.. when u login you have a link there for twitter... is it that hard to spend 10 secs every couple of days on that?
And it is actually a nice way to tell people about updates and clues about quests.

I'm not a fan of sociopathic networks like arnulf said, but seriously, 2 clicks every few days hurts u that much?

DeletedUser

Why not include hints in game or (worst case) in game forum ?

I think it would be good business practice for Innogames to draw game players to their own website rather than redirect them somewhere else on a clue hunt. It feels like this Easter quest, one has to wander somewhere, then somewhere else entirely and then again somewhere else to gather the clues. If it wasn't for Elmyr and guys on Beta forum we wouldn't even get a couple of days warning (thanks for the 15 wood tip) and perhaps wouldn't be able to complete the questline in alotted 6 days even with high level characters.

DeletedUser

It's not like you need to have a monkey talk facility account.. when u login you have a link there for twitter... is it that hard to spend 10 secs every couple of days on that?
And it is actually a nice way to tell people about updates and clues about quests.

I'm not a fan of sociopathic networks like arnulf said, but seriously, 2 clicks every few days hurts u that much?

So long as I don't have to sign up for anything else I'm happy. I see what you mean vis a vis the link and that's no problem then. That said, have you looked at this month's competitions?

DeletedUser

That said, have you looked at this month's competitions?

ok the twitter thing is a bit too much..
And the designing eggs should have been before easter no?!

Else nothing special.. but i don't really pay attention to those contests

DeletedUser

I'am from the dutch version.
And we don't now how to get this weapon.
I will apreciate it if someone gife us a good clue.
Maybe someone must give premium at one of them if they get the information.

DeletedUser3543

Why not include hints in game or (worst case) in game forum ?

I think it would be good business practice for Innogames to draw game players to their own website rather than redirect them somewhere else on a clue hunt. It feels like this Easter quest, one has to wander somewhere, then somewhere else entirely and then again somewhere else to gather the clues. If it wasn't for Elmyr and guys on Beta forum we wouldn't even get a couple of days warning (thanks for the 15 wood tip) and perhaps wouldn't be able to complete the questline in alotted 6 days even with high level characters.

Lol.

I have a level 92 character who can't do river fishing - not gonna get the salmon then!! - and I'm not re-speccing just to get a firearm for a mellee dueller!

DeletedUser

Lol.

I have a level 92 character who can't do river fishing - not gonna get the salmon then!! - and I'm not re-speccing just to get a firearm for a mellee dueller!

You don't have to re-spec or spec at all for river fishing :rolleyes:

DeletedUser3543

You don't have to re-spec or spec at all for river fishing :rolleyes:

Sadly I would have to as I'm five points short...

I guess I could go look for some trapping / swimming gear, but that would cost money that it frankly isn't worth spending :(

DeletedUser

Hi,
on the dutch forum we are close to the answere.
If I and my friends found it I will give good tips.

Status
Not open for further replies.