Belle starr's deringer

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Lol.

I have a level 92 character who can't do river fishing - not gonna get the salmon then!! - and I'm not re-speccing just to get a firearm for a mellee dueller!

Who is viewing the rotten eggs as a weapon? Their only real use is as a piece of the holiday set and I think we're all anxious to see the bonuses of the full set. Of course if you're a melee dueler, you probably don't have the snowman's hat anyway and treasure hunt would have a much greater cost...

DeletedUser3543

Who is viewing the rotten eggs as a weapon? Their only real use is as a piece of the holiday set and I think we're all anxious to see the bonuses of the full set. Of course if you're a melee dueler, you probably don't have the snowman's hat anyway and treasure hunt would have a much greater cost...

Correct :(

I've got last year's Santa hat, so why can't that be included in the holiday set :D

DeletedUser

i can not do chrismas quest so i think wait for hat
will these holiday quest appear for next year ?

DeletedUser

Sadly I would have to as I'm five points short...

I guess I could go look for some trapping / swimming gear, but that would cost money that it frankly isn't worth spending :(

Fortunately it is only a 90 difficulty job. With Indian's item set (except Moccassins) + Grey Work Shoes you get more than enough LP even without items such as Huckleberry's Slingshot and Walking Stick.

If you happen to own Huckleberry's Slingshot or Waling Stick or have at least one point in any of the skills used (leadership is always useful ...) you don't even need to buy any items as all of these are avaliable through quests, if I'm not mistaken (not 100% sure about Grey Work Shoes).

DeletedUser

On wikipedia of belle starr there are manny things that will give info:

As a teenager during the Civil War, Belle Shirley reported the positions of Union troops to Confederacy. One of her childhood friends in Missouri was Cole Younger, who served in Quantrill's guerillas with Jesse and Frank James.

-->maybe as product flag of the confederention?

She wore buckskins and moccasins or tight black jackets, black velvet skirts, high-topped boots, a man's Stetson hat with an ostrich plume, and twin holstered pistols.

And I found something in dutch: In de legendes die na haar dood ontstonden wordt verteld dat Belle Shirley vervolgens enige tijd getrouwd was met Bruce Younger, maar daar is geen bewijs voor. In 1880 was ze wel getrouwd met Sam Starr, een indiaan, en woonde ze in indiaans gebied. In 1883 werden Sam en Belle Starr aangeklaagd wegens paardendiefstal, en moesten ze voor rechter Isaac Parkers federale rechtbank in Fort Smith, Arkansas verschijnen. Belle Starr werd veroordeeld tot zes maanden gevangenisstraf, die ze uitzat in de gevangenis van Detroit, Michigan. In 1886 werden de Starrs opnieuw aangeklaagd, maar ditmaal niet veroordeeld. Sam Starr werd in december van dat jaar doodgeschoten.

Paardendiefstal = stealing horses.

Maybe we are something with this info?

DeletedUser

I think most of the players found the quest "by mistake", this is one of the reasons that a LOT of others players "can't find" even with a hard analisys about the tips... ^^

DeletedUser

I think most of the players found the quest "by mistake", this is one of the reasons that a LOT of others players "can't find" even with a hard analisys about the tips... ^^

Mee and my friends think that we found the answere.
We are now testing it on our server.

DeletedUser

Mee and my friends think that we found the answere.
We are now testing it on our server.

Any news that complements the hints would be usefull... ;)

I dont want the answer, just want to understand what part of the hint is REALLY usefull... Cause i burn my brain trying to discover the 3th Key...

DeletedUser

Any news that complements the hints would be usefull... ;)

I dont want the answer, just want to understand what part of the hint is REALLY usefull... Cause i burn my brain trying to discover the 3th Key...

If you think really good than you will get it.
And a tip of mee: don't try to find it al by yourselves.
Think with a large group of people. If I was alone I had never find it!
Now we are with 4-5 players and we find the answeres in 8 h so don't think you can find it on 1,2,3. And never give up you will find it.
Good luck.

Hint 1: Looks like Billy the Blind Eagle is coming to town. I think thats Henry's cousin. I had better meet him at the train station.

Hint 2: Henry said there was something printed about Billy the Blind Eagle. I hope there are no hard feelings after the duel?

Hint 3:
Maya doesn't seem happy. I think something upset her a few days ago. 1:41 PM Apr 3rd .

This is the basic we started of these hints so think good the last one says the time and day (we think)

DeletedUser

I'd be all over this if I any of my characters were level 50~ish, but it's too much effort for something (at this point) that's just another shiny trinket in my backpack.

DeletedUser

I'd be all over this if I any of my characters were level 50~ish, but it's too much effort for something (at this point) that's just another shiny trinket in my backpack.

You don't must have lvl 50.

DeletedUser

So Stef you are talking like you found it but you didnt find it yet? lmao

DeletedUser21816

I still like my tomahawk :)

And he was rather talking you don't need to be lvl 50 more like 45 and a soldier 42. Pretty good weapon at that level.

DeletedUser

No.
We are waiting on the right day.

We are testing it on www.thewest.nl.
If it's works I will do the same for the other worlds.
And you can't weare it at lvl 42 or 39 with premium.

DeletedUser

This twitter hint confirms my approach. Ill tell you how it all goes on thursday.

Status
Not open for further replies.