Being attacked, Builder Defense

DeletedUser

You know when I first read the post I felt a little bad for him. Then I check his stats. I was expecting something like 0-35.

He was 83-11. Clearly he's a dueler. You don't get to 83 wins by accident, or by just checking things out. And, he starts whining after 11 loses.

If he were 0-11, I'd have a little sympathy. Even then, it's 11 duels, big deal.

83-11, and complaining about being picked on. Are you serious?

DeletedUser

Well I have just been attacked 3 time in the last 8 hours by the same person! (upanator from Infraction Junction)

My stats are 5 Won and 42 Lost. When I asked him why, he just said that I had lots of money and I was a easy person to attack. Well he has got a total of $402, which is not really alot of money! But now, I am just going to put all my money in the bank of the town! And how does he know what I have, when I cant see what he has!

Is there a way to make it so he cant attack me, as I am just a builder and never attacked anyone!

Also how does he know where I am to hit me when I move around alot?

Well I am not moaning here, cus I have already called in help to hit him! So I hope he will leave me alone soon!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9470

Well I have just been attacked 3 time in the last 8 hours by the same person! (upanator from Infraction Junction)

My stats are 5 Won and 42 Lost. When I asked him why, he just said that I had lots of money and I was a easy person to attack. Well he has got a total of $402, which is not really alot of money! But now, I am just going to put all my money in the bank of the town! And how does he know what I have, when I cant see what he has!

Is there a way to make it so he cant attack me, as I am just a builder and never attacked anyone!

Also how does he know where I am to hit me when I move around alot?

Well I am not moaning here, cus I have already called in help to hit him! So I hope he will leave me alone soon!

Hi Donkey,

Upanator by saying he is out for the cash means he is a 0% dueller.
I am a 0% dueller myself.
I hit everyone, that means soldiers, duellers, adventurers, and workers.
a 0% dueller will have a first "tester" duel.
If more than $150 drops then you will be dueled again, for the next duel you will drop $100.
Anything below this I dont tend to bother with unless I'm having problems finding people with cash.
But that doesnt happen very often as there is a noob that I find every day with over $1500 cash on him...
So I usually take around $1000 every day on average.

A first duel is the only way to work out if you have cash on you, we cant just ask you can we?
;)

That said if upanator is multi-duelling you for $400 total then either he has a huge problem finding peeps with cash or you are in an enemy town to Infracton junction.

He is acting within the rules of the game.
theres 2 things you can do:
1_make sure you bank extremely regularly so that when a tester duel does land you arent enticing to a second duel.
2_use your diplomatic skills to get this dueller to stop hitting you.
I'm sure upanator will leave you alone if you talk to him nicely, as 0% duelllers we understand and respect the fact that we go round causing upset on a daily basis so we are all as respectfull as possible towards non harmfull players...

I hope this aswers your questions and helps you find peace.
good luck and have fun
:)

DeletedUser21720

ALWAYS keep all of your cash in the bank, unless you have no choice when you move to another town. even in that case...but items you need to drop your total down so when you are waiting to join a different town, you arent carrying much.

DeletedUser9470

ALWAYS keep all of your cash in the bank, unless you have no choice when you move to another town. even in that case...but items you need to drop your total down so when you are waiting to join a different town, you arent carrying much.

that is nonesense
if you are changing towns make sure you are at the town you are joining so that when u accept the invitation you can straight away put your cash in your bank.
to give you time to sort yourself out, simply sleep so you cannot be duelled.

DeletedUser21720

yes, i was referring to the wait time. if you have to wait because you have previously changed towns, there will be a period of time in which you cannot join the new town. This means you will be carrying around cash.

the main point being...if you are a town member, ALWAYS keep your cash in the bank.

That, my friends....is no nonsense.

DeletedUser

The reports that have been posted don't look like he's specced for dueling. Either he's been attacked by some crappy duelers A LOT, or he's been hitting builders or others that aren't specced for dueling. Not that there's anything wrong with that, but no matter how you look at it, he's a hypocrite and deserves any negative attention he gets from this thread.

Edit: Err, if he's not specced for dueling and he has just been hit by a lot of bad duelers, I guess he's not a hypocrite. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hi Donkey,

Upanator by saying he is out for the cash means he is a 0% dueller.
I am a 0% dueller myself.
I hit everyone, that means soldiers, duellers, adventurers, and workers.
a 0% dueller will have a first "tester" duel.
If more than $150 drops then you will be dueled again, for the next duel you will drop $100.
Anything below this I dont tend to bother with unless I'm having problems finding people with cash.
But that doesnt happen very often as there is a noob that I find every day with over $1500 cash on him...
So I usually take around $1000 every day on average.

A first duel is the only way to work out if you have cash on you, we cant just ask you can we?
;)

That said if upanator is multi-duelling you for $400 total then either he has a huge problem finding peeps with cash or you are in an enemy town to Infracton junction.

He is acting within the rules of the game.
theres 2 things you can do:
1_make sure you bank extremely regularly so that when a tester duel does land you arent enticing to a second duel.
2_use your diplomatic skills to get this dueller to stop hitting you.
I'm sure upanator will leave you alone if you talk to him nicely, as 0% duelllers we understand and respect the fact that we go round causing upset on a daily basis so we are all as respectfull as possible towards non harmfull players...

I hope this aswers your questions and helps you find peace.
good luck and have fun
:)

Thankz for the quicky reply! I do keep all my money in the bank, but he hit me on a day that I was out and about and had just hit some high money job! But it turns out that he hit my whole town and the one next to mine! But he has upset some people has been hit by a couple of people, so I guess he got the message to leave, cus he is not sitting in our town anymore!

Is there a way to find where someone is on the map? Cus I did see a screen showing a town and who could be hit and how could not!

DeletedUser

Is there a way to find where someone is on the map? Cus I did see a screen showing a town and who could be hit and how could not!
If you are viewing their profile, you should see a x next to their name. Clicking that will show you their location.

2lsbfc9.jpg

DeletedUser

If you are viewing their profile, you should see a x next to their name. Clicking that will show you their location.

2lsbfc9.jpg

Wow, you learn something everyday! That's great, thank you so much for you quick reply. Now I can keep tracks on my attacker and make sure i know where he is at all times! hehehehehe

And then I can help my defenders find him all the time!!!