Being attacked, Builder Defense

DeletedUser

So im in world 10, level 30 builder. And i havent put much towards dueling at all, this guy andrazzzzzz refuses to leave me alone. I havent done anything to the guy and i keep my money in the bank. So there is no reason for him to be attacking me. There are several other duelers and soldiers in our town, but only one can maybe take him. His dueling level is 54, mine is 39. When would he not be able to attack me anymore? I mean at what level would he to high to attack me? Im geting really sick of it, he is taking the fun out of the game for me. Any suggestions?

DeletedUser

Hi Riot, If you haven't already read it, his profile says this:

####################################################
Do you have problems with me, let me know and we make them disappear!

If you think you good and you like dueling, contact me, ride with me!

If i duel you i need money or experience! Or fun!
NOTHING PERSONAL!

Worker with 3 lvl above his real lvl - dont complain

If i smel money in workers hands
YES i will attack- if i not then NO
If i take over $100 from you in duel,
i will return and hit you back!
Thanks for money!
Now i can buy som great stuf, and hit you again!

NO OFFENS

THP

no premium
Slovenia

############################################

I wouldn't take it too personally, I suspect he is doing it for exp.
Try mailing him (politely, although some duelers don't converse with the dueled as a rule), and see what he says.....
If you can't sort something out, try speaking to his town founder, or a diplomat ( some towns have these). And see what can be arranged.
It may also be possible that a member from your current town has dueled him or a member of his town, and you just happen to be the only one he can attack. But you'll never know if you don't try.

Repeat attacks are annoying and I do sympathize with you on that...
But very rarely are they for NO reason.

Hope this helps :)

Tyrannous

Diggo11

Experience points = (7 * dueling level of the loser) - (5 * Dueling level of the winner) + 5
A player can not duel you when this formula gives a result of 0 XP or less for either player ;)

DeletedUser

Just took a quick look at the situation.

riotsquad, you are a level 30 worker with a dueling level of 39. It looks like you have won 83 duels and lost 11 duels.

With that many duels won, I think you've lost any right to complain about being attacked as a worker. And, with only 11 duels lost, it doesn't seem like you are really being picked on.

DeletedUser

img.php

I would encourage everyone to come duel riotsquad.
He's now on my "to duel" list

DeletedUser14793

damn i wish i was a lower lvl, i would go at him builder vs builder

DeletedUser

riotsquad left town after I dueled him.
Unless he moves across the map, I'll be back.

DeletedUser

me also i think he is coward just crying like a baby. wwwwwaaaahhhhhhh

DeletedUser

Lol this guys a joke, builders can attack but can't be attacked :laugh:
There should be a special part of the forum for funny threads like this :dry:

DeletedUser

I'm currently of a pure builder setup and slowly but surely re-distributing my skills to allow me to duel. Being 20 minutes away from the ghost town though I've gone from 0 attacks on me in January to 5 attacks on me since 1.25. I'm not complaining. I've got a list of everyone who's hit me and I'll come back to them with a sharp lumberjack axe. Builders are awesome duelers when they sort their skills out. Just give me time ;)

DeletedUser21720

perhaps he started out dueling in order to gain points and enjoy some of the aspects of the game? maybe now he will quit challenging.

the guy was being sincere. it WOULD ruin the enjoyment of the game to be attacked not only by the original thug, but everyone here reading his concern and plea for help/advice.

not cool....

DeletedUser

perhaps he started out dueling in order to gain points and enjoy some of the aspects of the game? maybe now he will quit challenging.

the guy was being sincere. it WOULD ruin the enjoyment of the game to be attacked not only by the original thug, but everyone here reading his concern and plea for help/advice.

not cool....

I think you might be missing the point a little bit. The guy had won 83 duels and lost 11 duels. He had lost 11 duels, and he was complaining about getting picked on because he's a builder.

He is now 101-19. So, even now I don't think he is really being picked on.

How many of those first 11 losses do you think came from the same person? How many of those 83 wins do you think were against the same people. I have a feeling that riotsquad had probably been picking on someone else more than he ever got picked on.

11 lost duels?!? If you start complaining after 11 loses, there's something wrong.

DeletedUser9470

I think you might be missing the point a little bit. The guy had won 83 duels and lost 11 duels. He had lost 11 duels, and he was complaining about getting picked on because he's a builder.

He is now 101-19. So, even now I don't think he is really being picked on.

How many of those first 11 losses do you think came from the same person? How many of those 83 wins do you think were against the same people. I have a feeling that riotsquad had probably been picking on someone else more than he ever got picked on.

11 lost duels?!? If you start complaining after 11 loses, there's something wrong.

Amen!

DeletedUser21720

perhaps...

just saying, as a worker early on i was bored and learning the game but soon realized to stay away from challenging.

he prob needs to do the same and focus on building, leveling, etc.

what i'm saying is that its not cool for everyone here reading his plea for advice/help to jump on the bandwagon and start knocking him out too. tell him how you feel about it and why you think he is wrong or has no reason to whine and let him be..

DeletedUser9470

perhaps...

just saying, as a worker early on i was bored and learning the game but soon realized to stay away from challenging.

he prob needs to do the same and focus on building, leveling, etc.

what i'm saying is that its not cool for everyone here reading his plea for advice/help to jump on the bandwagon and start knocking him out too. tell him how you feel about it and why you think he is wrong or has no reason to whine and let him be..

i understand, its not funwhen ur on the wrong end of the stick and this happens easily, a commet in the wrong place and thas it...
i reckon though this guy needs no advice, usually a builder will have opposite stats, so he is obviously a dueller, and crying because hes being duelled is just adding to the rising of the oceans...
best thing is that he stops crying, stops duelling and makes himself qiet, people will soon forget about him
whats his name?
who?
i cant remember now!
lol
;)