be in the story (2)

DeletedUser

lol what you think that someone you have never spoken before to in your life can write a story about you based on your personality?

DeletedUser

What's wrong with that? Whenever he kills someone, he'd leave a cracked egg over their head as a callsign.
lol I attempted it but the story became really far fetched and not very fun to write due to so many rediculous requests

DeletedUser

excellent. however there are people who havent really contributed beyond just saying "sighn me up"

DeletedUser14280

Who wants to play a guy who's hot with the ladies and can hit a target at 50 feet no problem?

DeletedUser14280

If we were going on forum personality, I could be a coyote invading the town at night and ruining the butcher.

Heeeeey...

DeletedUser

Chapter three
"what the hell happened to you celxius, you were at the top, you were the best." Celxius tightend his trigger finger. *Whoosh* an arrow knocked the gun out of Celxius’s hand’s and grazed the edge of his hand. Divest pulled another arrow out of his arrow carrier and took aim. Usaywhat pulled out his rifle and fired before divest got the shot off. However the shoot knocked the bow out of his hands and the arrow flew in the air and landed on Celxius’s foot. Usaywhat looked over to see Divest’s dead body on the ground.
Meanwhile back at the town.
Neo quick finally got a chance to sit down and have a drink. Anhlong the bartender slid the ice cold beverage down the bar into his hands. As Neo sat there Anhlong couldn’t help but stare in awe of his stupidity. How did he not know? How could he possibly not realize that what he wanted so bad was so close to him. Any who it was not his business so he stayed out of it. Neo quickly finished his drink then walked out of the bar.
Now back to our other characters.
Usaywhat saw his chance. He tried to help Celxius by removing the arrow and gaining his trust. Celxius shoved usaywhat out of the way and got on his horse with the arrow still in his foot. He got on the horse and went as fast as he could back to kings town.

stay tuned to find out what happens next

dead characters:
noah
divest (he wanted me to)

DeletedUser

So... is me being indian a racist statement or something because I'm half indian irl?

FURIOUS ANGER! I'M CALLING PETA

DeletedUser14280

WHERE did that indian (Divest) come from, and why did he attack?
WHY did the storyteller get killed in the second chapter?
HOW many questions like this can I think up?

DeletedUser

WHEN did this blatant racist story begin?!
WHAT is happening to the world!

DeletedUser

WHERE did that indian (Divest) come from, and why did he attack?
WHY did the storyteller get killed in the second chapter?
HOW many questions like this can I think up?
1st will be answered in chapter four after i go to bed

2cnd it would be stupid for me to write a story based on myself. Im asking for you guys to volunteer the least i can do is try to include all of you the best it can.

3rd only three HA

DeletedUser14280

WHO has a chance of derailing this topic?
Don't answer that one.

FIND OUT, in the next episode of 'Be in the Story: Western Edition'.