be in the story (2)

DeletedUser

ManBearPig calls fourteenth!

mbp.jpg

DeletedUser

this part of the story is in 2 parts we have the town and we have the seperate story of celxius however you will see why

chapter 4

Celxius rode rapidly into the night. He wasn’t on a stealth mission he need to get there as fast as he could.
3 hours later.
Celxius entered the bar. He looked around and standing right in front of him was Usaywhat. "thought you could escape your past?" Usaywhat smashed a bottle on the table and swung it at Celxius. Celxius dodged it and landed a firm punch into his gut and kneed him in the face. Anhlong jumped over the counter and grabbed a stool and smashed it over Celxius’s head. Gem ran over and stabbed anhlong with a knife. "what are you doing Gem??!!" She burst out the doors of the bar and ran as fast as those cow girl boots could take her. Celxius lay on the floor unconscious. Usaywhat picked him up and dragged him outside. Usaywhat now understood the Celxius had given up his way. But no one had forgotten the pain and suffering he had brought to this town. Usaywhat wasn’t very known. Nobody recognized him until you said his name.
Usaywhat got 5 steps before he was shot in the leg. Neo had heard the gun shoots and ran over to the bar. Neo saw he landed the shot so he ran into the bar to make sure no one was hurt. That’s when he saw a dead body on the floor on anhlong. What had happened?? He had multiple stab wounds in his chest and several bruises on his head. Neo walked back outside. What was he thinking???? He just left the 2 most nitourious bandits in the west all by themselves and like an idiot he let them get away. "****"

dead sharacters:
noah
divest
anhlong

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

darn denis just had a guest appearance.. i dont get denis.. and now i am an idiot :(

DeletedUser14280

Well, at least Neo-quick knows what's going on now.

I'd fill him in on everything, but I'm supposed to be in a coma full of rainbows and puppies.

Is there a doctor in the house? Better yet, is there a gunslinger in the saloon?

DeletedUser14280

The one who starts the bar fight by leaning over and whacking the joker with a beer bottle?

DeletedUser

lol, I think Usaywhat is a great crime boss name. And the story seems more like a mystery story with the questions at the end. Really like it though. Hopefully, Celxius and I will become good friends........

DeletedUser

If its in my dream then you wont want ther. unless you dont mind being headless in the middle of ww3.

DeletedUser14280

You wouldn't want to be in mine, either.
Well, not unless you're into that sort of thing...