Be careful about what you see in your backpack

DeletedUser

I see this as the "greedy test".
I don't.

There are at least three kinds of players:
- the focused, or "I came to buy the donkey to do the quest, first I will complete the quest, then I will investigate what happened";
- the inquisitive, like me: first investigate, than make the decision accordingly.
- the greedy, or "I got a donkey for free, let's sell it quickly". Only these ones lose money.

Ah I see. So people can't be inquisitive and focused in this game? Damn, no wonder I continually lose duels... Wait! Perhaps I can be inquisitive as to how I am not focused enough to win duels!
But that wouldn't work either, because according to the psychologist/naturalist (for that's what you must be, what with those assumptions and classifying like Darwin) I can't be inquisitive, focused, and greedy. There is the timeless speech of Gordon Gecko about greed and how it is good--greed is good, to an extent.

I am greedy. I am inquisitive, ever since I was a wee tyke. And I am focused. I am also semi-cynical, but that wasn't one of your player types.

And people please stop acting like saints, we're all human and money is money, whether it's in a game or in real life. If you saw 125 dollars on the ground, you would no doubt pick it up because it has worth. I don't see how this is any different.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

took everyones joking a bit personal didn't you?

complex anyone!

DeletedUser

and if you didn't have the money to buy 2, isn't it too weird to be true? i mean, you should have thought that that was a bug

DeletedUser

Yup happened to me too.....Now if I buy anything I exit the screen , then click on it to open it new, works for me..

DeletedUser

took everyones joking a bit personal didn't you?

complex anyone!

I see this as the "greedy test". You thought you won $125 and sold back the donkey, you actually lost $125.

When this first happened to me, I was buying a black headband for $72 from a foreign town. I saw 2 headbands in my backpack, my reaction was: "Whoa, I don't need two, did it subtract the amount for two from my account?" I didn't sell back the second, thinking: "I made a mistake, no need to rush and make another one before knowing what happened". I investigated, it got only the price for one from my account. I looked in the backpack, there was only one item. I equipped it, went back to inventory and the shop - yep, only one item. So, only a glitch, no harm done (except that I found a black headband within two hours from the next job).

There are at least three kinds of players:
- the focused, or "I came to buy the donkey to do the quest, first I will complete the quest, then I will investigate what happened";
- the inquisitive, like me: first investigate, than make the decision accordingly.
- the greedy, or "I got a donkey for free, let's sell it quickly". Only these ones lose money.

Yep. The sarcasm is as clear as day.

DeletedUser

If you fall 'victim' to this bug we'll generally refund the lost money if you send in a ticket.

DeletedUser

I fall for it once.But I don't think I will send a support ticket for $220 :dry:

DeletedUser

Thats not worth it. But if you accidentally buy a fancy coat and the sell it , well then it wise to send in the ticket.