P&P Battles! Lots and lots!

DeletedUser

A very funny thing happened, you try to invite our ally to join your fort, what a shame. Like usual, you're just trying to bring anyone to your side, stop that please, it is unneccessary since we'll take it from you by ourselves. WWW is already falling apart, so you just try to take our ally to your side, do you think it will work like you did to Fort Smith & Can Ka No Rey? They are not that stupid, you promise them a place in your fort, while you take all the points from the forts for your own glory & you were convincing them to take DCD forts, do you think ex DCD will just sit away seeing this thing happened? You promising them a slot in your forts so they may help you defend the forts when it is under attack, what's happened to your old allies then? Just kick them off like you always do? LoL.. You're pathetic sokka3u, the most shameless guy I ever see.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser14189

Archdevil you think you have an idea about our politics but you obviously dont. We have a loyal core in our alliance and that will never fall apart. I dont know where you got your "falling apart" story from anyway. Since I took control WWW gained like 500% in activity and town members.

Anyway, I dont know what happened with DCD and tbh I dont care, they will not be on our side for a long time to come. Come to think to it, before this whole war started I had a personal peace agreement with some of DCDs leadership. Although when we took #1 and #2 in town rankings they decided to fight against us.

So if you are having problems with our (my) diplomacy maybe try talking to the one and only reliable source in this matter before yelling about stuff you know nothing about.

Apart from this all please dont forget that WE were the ones that got this world alive again and that WE were the ones that forced you to get off your asses!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser14189

Btw let me point out that although you guys were questioning our so called "agressive" stance (I have no idea why it was "aggressive" we were just playing the game). You guys have more member and towns that we ever care to have.

So there you go, the only bunch of mass recruiting empires is you unfortunately.

While WWW Alliance only consists of WWW/DU/CIA/IA/Coral and the remains of Fort Smith we have to fight against EGB/Spooky/Kurosh/WU/W5F/DCD/NWT/BB/Rouillemont. So why dont you go look in the mirror and see WHY you managed to steal a few forts.

DeletedUser1105

Hehe, this all kind of makes me wish I'd stayed at DCD. Typical that it all kicks off when I leave.

And yeah, me and Dekks had spoke - we basically agreed to each focus on their own side of the map (WWW on the east, DCD on the west) and we wouldn't go up against each other until we met in the middle :D

DeletedUser

Hey, nothing important about falling apart, I just want to show that it is very easy to say 'you're falling apart dude', like your mate did before. :D

First, please ask sokka3u before you're talking that lots here, ask why he is convincing our ally to attack ex DCD's forts. Trying to make chaos in the west sector, so your task will be easier? Nice try, we already know all the dirty diplomatic ways of WWW. So, do you admit that your mate was selling DCD? Nice explanation dude, I even don't know that WWW & DCD have such pact before. :D

Second, who don't think WWW is aggressive? Sure it is a game, and we play our part in this game to keep repelling the aggressive one, the world needs balance of power isn't it?

So if you are having problems with our (my) diplomacy maybe try talking to the one and only reliable source in this matter before yelling about stuff you know nothing about.

Oh I think sokka3u is the leader of WWW, so you consider that this guy is nothing in WWW? well, ok then, as you wish.
But.. I think you know nothing than him.. Please ask him first, then start yelling here. :D

DeletedUser14189

Hey, nothing important about falling apart, I just want to show that it is very easy to say 'you're falling apart dude', like your mate did before. :D

So just some rubbish talk between you two then, keep it to yourselves next time you 2 please. This childish flaming has no value and is above all incorrect information.

First, please ask sokka3u before you're talking that lots here, ask why he is convincing our ally to attack ex DCD's forts. Trying to make chaos in the west sector, so your task will be easier? Nice try, we already know all the dirty diplomatic ways of WWW. So, do you admit that your mate was selling DCD? Nice explanation dude, I even don't know that WWW & DCD have such pact before. :D

Must say I dont know anything about sokka inviting dcd to a fort, but really, whats your point?

And as I said the personal pact I had with sjdx never was official, we just agreed to both make the world more interesting, and I think we succeeded.

Second, who don't think WWW is aggressive? Sure it is a game, and we play our part in this game to keep repelling the aggressive one, the world needs balance of power isn't it?

By what measure have we been agressive??! We attacked forts and won the fights, nothing more nothing less.

I dont care about you allying up with a large number of empires, but if you do, then DONT whine at us for being aggressive. Just say you couldn't handle our dominance. Which would be much closer to the truth.

Oh I think sokka3u is the leader of WWW, so you consider that this guy is nothing in WWW? well, ok then, as you wish.
But.. I think you know nothing than him.. Please ask him first, then start yelling here. :D

So when I say that I am actually the one taking care of all the stuff happening in WWW alliance, it automatically mean I say that sokka is no-one???

As main leader of WWW I dont have anything to say about the grudge you 2 hold, I think you are both acting like children and you both should be focussing on your towns before making a whole deal out of stuff that isnt even relevant. (Fort Smith, your whining about DCD).

Above all, Im getting sick of you saying we offer stuff to our allies. This is just not true. Can Ka for example joined us because they liked our leadership and fighting spirit, not because I offered them anything, because I didnt.

DeletedUser

So just some rubbish talk between you two then, keep it to yourselves next time you 2 please. This childish flaming has no value and is above all incorrect information.

Funny how you talk about your own mate. :rolleyes:

Must say I dont know anything about sokka inviting dcd to a fort, but really, whats your point?

Did I say sokka inviting dcd? Like I said, don't said anything here without understanding the matter first, otherwise you'll look like a fool, again, talk to your mate first, then start yelling here.

By what measure have we been agressive??! We attacked forts and won the fights, nothing more nothing less.

Yeah, and how do you measure rubbish & childish? Like you just stated above, I begin to wonder whether you're really 'genius'. :laugh:

I dont care about you allying up with a large number of empires, but if you do, then DONT whine at us for being aggressive. Just say you couldn't handle our dominance. Which would be much closer to the truth.

Am I whining about you being aggressive? Please find my words. I couldn't handle your dominance? Who said you dominant? Losing 7 forts on your allies side while we succeed defending 3 forts at the same time? Now, I'm pretty sure that you're 'genius'. :D

So when I say that I am actually the one taking care of all the stuff happening in WWW alliance, it automatically mean I say that sokka is no-one???

As main leader of WWW I dont have anything to say about the grudge you 2 hold, I think you are both acting like children and you both should be focussing on your towns before making a whole deal out of stuff that isnt even relevant. (Fort Smith, your whining about DCD).

Above all, Im getting sick of you saying we offer stuff to our allies. This is just not true. Can Ka for example joined us because they liked our leadership and fighting spirit, not because I offered them anything, because I didnt.

Okay, I'll stop it here, it is boring & getting sick too, just watch what we're going to do with your mighty, your great leadership & bla..bla.. bla... empire.;)

DeletedUser14189

Good job avoiding the actual point there. And resorting to personal offence just like you and sokka used to do for so long. So if u dont mind I'll focus on running my alliance here and Im not gonna be bothered by your personal offences.

DeletedUser

Nope, I don't avoid anything, please answer my quotes, the rest is rubbish, and this whole page will be our conversation that nobody might even care. So I wish to stop here, if you want to lengthen the debate, please go on.

My first message was supposed for sokka3u to deal with me, yet you just showed up from nowhere to answer all my question and bluring my point. I'm not surprise if you & sokka did this, or even you have the same account. But it is very funny, after my post, it is you who deal with me, even pretending of knowing nothing. Good job in acting really. :D

DeletedUser14189

I only responded because you were spreading bad and incorrect propaganda about my alliance. Else I would've been GLAD to stay out of this. Im getting pretty sick of both you AND sokka.

DeletedUser5597

Arch, yes I tried to get another empire on my side, but this is because this world is unbalanced and we had pact with that empire in the beginnings of the fort battles. You drag them on your side winning because your empire couldn't do anything against us and most of your allies were not active. You seem to be more aggressive than us, so please dont talk crap about our empire. Dekker, I would want you to answer my mail and to stop discussing with this piece of crap (woohoo ban). Saying that, see you on the battle field, Arch. I will stop posting in this thread.
You are just pissed off we choose Fort Smith as allies instead of you, thats the main reason you are so offensive when it comes to WWW.

DeletedUser

I would like to say this conversation has been fun to read as of late, with all the strong personalities coming out about the way the west is going.