P&P Battles! Lots and lots!

DeletedUser

Well...when you have such an aggressive expansionist policy it's bound to piss off a lot of people. Serves them right though!

DeletedUser5597

Well...when you have such an aggressive expansionist policy it's bound to piss off a lot of people. Serves them right though!

We tried to bring the fun in w5, I think we did...even though our enemies are just pissed off of our moves. Seems many players are joining w5 recently thanks to us and this is a big plus for the world. I think this is the most interesting world after w10, not w1 like everybody sais.

Deleted User - 819397

World one is overrated. I say worlds 5, 7, 8, and 9 are the best.

DeletedUser5597

World 1 was the best till 1 month ago when WWW in w5 and FOM in w8 started the fort fun. W10 also promises it will be a good world.

DeletedUser

I agree world 1 was the best...still is imo, but I've always thought w5 to be too quiet...I don't like alliances with dueler rules.

DeletedUser5597

I agree world 1 was the best...still is imo, but I've always thought w5 to be too quiet...I don't like alliances with dueler rules.

W5 too quiet? Don't think so, the forums are quiet, but in game w5 is the most active by far.

DeletedUser

w9 is still more active, but I will accept that w5 has become more active then w4 or w7 since you guys started all these wonderful battles. I'm still waiting for my fort battle veteran medal, not sure which world I'll get it in first, 5 or 9.

DeletedUser13484

w9 is still more active, but I will accept that w5 has become more active then w4 or w7 since you guys started all these wonderful battles. I'm still waiting for my fort battle veteran medal, not sure which world I'll get it in first, 5 or 9.

I agree there w9 is crazy with all the fort battles what goes on there.
I would say w5 is the next best world for fort battles.

DeletedUser

Their have been so many battles with my town cause their attacking people like crazy. I havent bothered to go to A single ONE of them cause i am either to busy with a quest or just trying to get lucky with grave robber :p

DeletedUser5597

No problem Sk8er, you'll probably help us later and thats good to know :cool:

DeletedUser

w5 is fun mostly for those who are in top 2 alliance.On the other hand competition is much more fierce in w1.

DeletedUser

It strikes me that the Fort Smith Empire is falling apart, several key people have left already and with the Judge having quit the game without a word, looks like there's a shake-up in the works.

DeletedUser14189

I already tried to Help Fort Smith becoming a proper empire again, even if it would be under our wings, but sometimes it looks like they dont wanna be helped.

DeletedUser5597

Fort Smith felt apart long time ago, when Judge left. They still have some nice players, but no real leader with time for recruiting and others. You might see them soon as members of WWW. But I can see other 3 major forces felling apart: EGB, DCD and U Wars (last of them are already almost disbanded).
Also I can see new factions rising fast: BB and NWT. We are currently overwhelmed in fort battles thanks to BB, NWT and WU, rest of the towns in opposite alliance don't have any powers.

DeletedUser1105

DCD was an alliance in name only for a long time. Then me and Hellstromm (mainly Hellstromm) reorganised it into a compact, organised 4 town coalition. Got a lot of forts, took the number one spot on the rankings as well as winning duel raids.

But there just were not enough people in DCD who were active and wanting to participate in expansion and battles (the ones that were were great, don't get me wrong).

So Hellstromm decided to walk, and I didn't fancy doing it myself so I went too.

Seeing as they have dropped to 3rd in the rankings, and that both myself and Hellstromm are still named on the town profiles, makes me think that they are not to bothered about expanding now.

DeletedUser

Fort Smith felt apart long time ago, when Judge left. They still have some nice players, but no real leader with time for recruiting and others. You might see them soon as members of WWW. But I can see other 3 major forces felling apart: EGB, DCD and U Wars (last of them are already almost disbanded).
Also I can see new factions rising fast: BB and NWT. We are currently overwhelmed in fort battles thanks to BB, NWT and WU, rest of the towns in opposite alliance don't have any powers.

EGB is falling apart? Funny, so the forces that falling apart was succeed in helping defending forts under attack by your mighty empire and succeed in taking Fort Smith medium fort? Please, don't say anything that you don't know and start trash talk here, I think the one falling apart is WWW, they're just recently losing more forts, and will losing again. So people, think again if you want to join WWW, you'll get heavy pressure here, the battle that you can't win, the losing forts & being PO'd by many duelers out there. Sure there are many people who hates WWW rather than you might think. You want to make a propaganda? I can make 1 too. So think it over again, before you wrote anything here.

DeletedUser5597

Arch you have lots of towns on your side. As a empire, EGB has less and less players every day. No, I don't want propaganda, I would have posted PnP long time ago. As for WWW felling appart, why do we have 5-10 new players every week? :unsure:

sdjx: They aren't even too present in fort battles since you left.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Ah I see, like I thought, you don't know everything, so do you really count our town members everyday? LoL, good luck with that. and you really got 5-10 players every week? Wow that's awesome, you must conquered this entire sectors within a year.