Bank robbery in the city.

DeletedUser

To: Tracker John.
Thank you for the interesting historical information about the money in the old United States. I like realism, but it is not applicable to the game. :no:

Your P.O.V. on behalf of the developers probably not correct. They are interested only in the profitability of the project. They are interested in selling PREMIUM.

1. ---
2. I've already expressed my P.O.V. about inflation in the game. We argued a lot. If you're interested, find it here or in the subject line "Jakkal's Bank Robbery".
3. The battle for the fort has long ceased to be an object of worship. The game should be a lot of different "hobbies". Of course for developers this is a problem. They need to invest in the business. Yes, they want to invest a little, and my idea would require spending. They choose. It's not our problem.
4. If developers want to bring into play a "bank robbery", then it will be a "The West" version 3.0 :laugh:

Well we could agree not to get to lots of details......as its for the developers to do....you can't actually say this idea will go 100% in as out of developers hands once if it passes to developers hands i guess this idea might get into lots of discussion so why not just give a raw idea without a lot of details to the developers?If this idea passes with players who normally watches the forums than i guess this idea might pass but without the overall players of the-west evaluation....i mean by that by most of players who don't read the forums daily.
Sorry, I do not quite understand what you mean.
I have a my point of view: the developers have little interest in our opinions.
On the Russian forum the idea of the migration of the players rose several times. And every time the idea suffered a fiasco. The players were unhappy with this idea. However, migration is coming! Because that way the developers want.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Shall be divert this idea to tracker john's idea thread, if feel that tracker john's proposal is more systematic.

DeletedUser

Shall be divert this idea to tracker john's idea thread, if feel that tracker john's proposal is more systematic.
I do not like this idea. Too simple. Duels? It's boring.
Again a warning for 24 hours - this is silly.
Why did the robbers do not have to lose consciousness within 48 hours? Usually, the robbers use masks and no one sees their faces. On the Russian forum, I proposed an idea that has been approved: the player with the shawl becomes unrecognizable.
http://forum.the-west.ru/showthread.php?t=16524

P.S. But I'll give my voice to this idea ("yes").

DeletedUser

I see no reason to *smirk*. If you do not like the basic idea, then you have the right to say "no". But if you do not like the details, I will soothe you: developers will add to the idea of ​​the details that will please them, not us.

Right, so you want to go and randomly fire off ideas to the devs without any further thought or implication from players? Uhhh, what do you think this section is for, if what you are saying was the situation then we wouldn't have this sub-forum and you'd just be posting in Development Discussions for an immediate poll. Nice logic there.