ban the fire and ice set like the geranimo set

DeletedUser8627

didn't with a previous tombola this happened as well, not only on .net but on some romanian world as well where 20 folks were shared 1 and they decided to only give the set to the person who reached that rank first.

quite weird on dako both get a price where in previous tombola's it didn't happened with a tied score, but i guess that you can't really do that as inno since 1 f the players is known to have spend 100s and 100s of thousands of nugs already

Going back to your original question.

All tied places were issued with the final rewards, in the case of .ro, that is up to the CM of the server. When we do have a tie for first place, both accounts are thoroughly checked before we issued any prizes. If there is some sort of a problem, we reserve the right to either remove the prize or not issue any further prizes to the tied participants.

EN only had one tie in this Tombola and that was for w16. Again both accounts were checked before any further prizes were issued.

In the next tombolas, we are only issuing prizes to one player on each world as I do see this could become a problem once people grab a hold of the idea. A group of players can co-ordinate in such a way that many of them can end up being 1st. Of course this defeats the objective for the final rewards.

DeletedUser26820

I'd say that several thousand is an understatement on some worlds. Others were lower than I expected.

Previously posted in this thread, DaTwista was nice enough to share some activity level numbers for Briscoe in a previous tombola event to invalidate a post I made. Could we see the activity levels per world for this event?

For example, on Briscoe:
Winner - might not be posted to protect activity of the winner, whatever that is.
#2 - achieved level ???
#3 - achieved level ???
#4 - achieved level ???
and so on.....

Can or will that information be shared or will it be reserved for refuting future opinions, arguments and posts?

If anything, it will share activity and participation levels, and might lend validation to an argument that if a new item is too strong or too unfair or too whatever, that if nugget spending between the top 5 is less than 500 between the 1st and the 5th, why not award it to the top 5 on that world?

Yes, I know, this is an after the fact consideration, but it's in a thread about banning the set, and I don't think the set should be banned if participation and activity levels in the tombola event justify it's introduction and ownership.

DeletedUser

Or how about a prize for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place? First get's the premium set, 2nd get less, 3rd gets a little less, 4th gets nothing.

Heck, it's how most sporting events go...

DeletedUser35215

Simple solution: whoever gets the number first is first place. A tie would stay second place for the person until they pass the original leader.

DeletedUser

+1 Rage
Who got to level x first would be the winner. And so you gonna need just one reward per country.

Deleted User - 1693871

Simple solution: whoever gets the number first is first place. A tie would stay second place for the person until they pass the original leader.

That would work, and Inno already do that for GB contributions in FoE for instance.

DeletedUser

Reading all those debates,all the whining,all those confessions,all the drama makes me so sad. Fair or unfair for some people yesterday you had Geronimo, today you have F&I set, tomorrow there will be another imba stuff,still can`t get that? ... Game went from regular payed game,where ALMOST all the players were happy with it (then those who weren`t, came in here and suggested so many ... wrong for some,right for others... ideas),into Money ground based browser game. You can`t blame anymore INNO for this kind of Game evolving, since people like me and you gave them the ideas how to change it and how to make it "better" for "everybody". Yes there were good ideas indeed,yet the problem snowballed and here we are all whining about imba items,sets and so on. If somebody has to take the blame that should be us,INNO just makes the profit from it. Urgh i`m getting really deep so i should stop right here...
My whole point was - This is already nugget based game - those who pay the most will be the strongest.You have problems with that? I`m sorry for you miss/mister.The faster you understand that, the better for yourself. Here is an example of what you can be:
A) a non premium player who enjoys the game but not being in those races/ranks stuff and so on,that don`t have a lot of those fancy gears and can`t afford a lot
B) Regular Premium player who pays for some extra stuff that would make his game a bit more interesting (my status :) )
C) Those big nugget consumers who will aim for the 1st spots in everything,those who are ready to waste a lot for fame and glory

P.S For those with the 2nd place problems:
If there was a race/tombola or whatever you call it and you aimed for the 1st spot and you lost it,that only shows that you weren`t on top of that race,since you let somebody else to take the lead.How was it possible for those who were first to be there and you weren`t,seems you missed something... Lags/logins/errors etc. you had to be aware that something could happen in the very end of that race. Got my point? If you were so ready to be the 1st why didn`t you spend some more nuggets a few hours earlier so you can get some lead (and keep the distance with the others) in case something like that (what really happened to you) happens?
Answer - you tried to get that 1st spot with the lowest amounts of nuggets possible. That`s your problem,not to anyone else.Stop that whining,head up and play the game...

Best regards, Two Bars of Mars
Colorado World

Last edited by a moderator: