Rejected Automatic Notification when items are listed on the market.

Would you like this idea to be implimented?

• Yes

Votes: 30 76.9%
  • No

Votes: 9 23.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser22493

Link to original thread can be found <HERE>.

- There will be a two week period available to vote. (May be extended if needed.)

- If the idea wins 80% of the vote, it is sent to the developers who will respond with feedback and the idea will be linked in the ideas passed to developers. If it loses the vote by not attaining more than 79%, it will be moved to the archives. The idea will then be placed on the list of items to not post again.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Proposal: automatic notification when items are listed on the market.

Current Workaround: Players need to check individual market areas everyday to see if any of the items they need are being sold.

Details: Players will select the item or product from the market menu by name.The current menu will need to be changed to reflect ALL possible products and equipment.If the item is not available the player will be prompted to set a notification message, simple yes or no. When the item you are looking for is posted on the market a notification will be sent to you.

Loopholes: This is just a notification service and does not allow you to "auto purchase" I see no way for anyone to use the service to an unfair advantage.

Visual aid:
For example lets say I want to buy Annie Oakley's plaid pants. First I select pants from the market menu.

marketlist.jpg

ALL pants are listed, not just the ones being sold at the moment.I select Annie Oakley's and get the following message.I click on "YES".
errorpage-1.jpg

When someone puts Annies up for sale I get this message.
availablenotice-1.jpg

Summary: Personally I have a long list of items or products I need for quests,crafting,collections and equipment sets.I am constantly searching numerous market posts for the things I need and forgetting to look for half of them.I believe this would be a simple and useful tool to help players find the items they need and cut down on search time.

DeletedUser363

Great idea. I know it would be very useful to many players.

DeletedUser22493

This idea has been up for voting for 2 weeks now, and I regret to say, it has failed to pass the vote.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.