Ask CM about the game

WesternCalin

It's a time limited quest available always at the same time every year, not depending on any event. So, yes you can get the feathers from 11 am today.

Snr Sarg

Sorry for double post - is it another perpetual clicking event, or do more feathers drop from longer jobs?

Snr Sarg

Sorry for double post - is it another perpetual clicking event, or do more feathers drop from longer jobs?

Answered this for myself, it makes no difference, so it's an even worse click click click event as time you need some 900 odd event drops, absolutely ridiculous and terrible for player welfare, should be ashamed of yourselves INNO

WesternCalin

This is not an event, it's an entirely optional questline where you need to collect 925 of those items to complete the quest and get the full set. As you cant win something else as with the usual events i think this is better and whoever wants to do 15s jobs can win this set, while doing other things otherwise just fully ignore it.
By the way i think it might be faster to collect those 925 items than the usual 100 chests from the usual events.

Snr Sarg

This is not an event, it's an entirely optional questline where you need to collect 925 of those items to complete the quest and get the full set. As you cant win something else as with the usual events i think this is better and whoever wants to do 15s jobs can win this set, while doing other things otherwise just fully ignore it.
By the way i think it might be faster to collect those 925 items than the usual 100 chests from the usual events.

All quests and events are 'optional'

This 'event' and associated 'quests' are time limited, it's a royal pain in the @$$ for those of use playing multiple worlds

WesternCalin

The difference here is that the only reason to get this set is as a collectible so while you might want to get it on all worlds, i guess from 2018 until now you have got it on the older world you are playing. This means you can just skip it wherever you already have it.

Snr Sarg

The difference here is that the only reason to get this set is as a collectible so while you might want to get it on all worlds, i guess from 2018 until now you have got it on the older world you are playing. This means you can just skip it wherever you already have it.

Apart from one world, I guess I've been skipping it a lot :), for the same reason already stated

martoru

Please be patient we are currently planning more contests in the same time.
You will be notified shortly about this month and the following one also.
Thank you!

Regards,
Criminus
is dead and burried - calendar ideea

on beta allready start lucky clover event so next week here too

martoru

Please be patient we are currently planning more contests in the same time.
You will be notified shortly about this month and the following one also.
Thank you!

Regards,
Criminus
i wait for some appologies for mislead us

we had patience, but coin event started without any notice so at lest me i wait for a simple appologie

i was really hopping not to regret @Syntex, no offence Syntex my appologies now i deeply regret you

Snr Sarg

Question: I used to be able to multi-buy town store items, but am now having to click the item constantly trying to buy enough to level up to a L5. Did this disappear as a result of the purge on scripts, is something else going on, or is there another I could legitimately use to help with this.

Or would not having to click an item 243 times be an 'unfair advantage'? ;)

Goober Pyle

The West Team
Fort Balancing Strategist
bulk buy is considered an auto-click so some scripts have removed that functionality to keep their scripts off the banable list

Beefmeister

i'm really curious, how is it possible that you ban players for script use on this server, but on the ifbc server it is stated in the rules that a list of scripts is allowed? it's common knowledge that even your staff uses em on active play while I had to play without any since december

i have pointed out several times before that a list of allowed scripts is necessary for this community...and several other players did. we talked for ourselves

it is not possible for said community manager (syntex) to literally post a list there and refuse to do it here + actually enforce em

Beefmeister

also, it would be nice for some clearing on the absurdity of how those rules are implemented.

now that your game rules say all the scripts are prohibited on every community there is, common sense would say that you would ban for every script, resulting in the removal of tamper/greasemonkey and all related tools used for said scripts. yet, as far as i'm aware, behind the scenes, the idea that SOME scripts are not prohibited is circulating between the players and the team members that use those. coincidence is that said list is the one that syntex posted on the event server.

i hope this is not a tool for mods to have power over who is banned and who is not banned when the rules are clear and written in stone. if you did act according to the rules, everyone would have to stop using any script that exists, from importing fort battles to color codes or whatever

Symbiote

they have so many options that they could not decide yet what to, more than a decade is not enough time yk. ff lead arrows is the first improvement since ff lauch [maybe biased cause i left not long after these started] and that means they could have done that and many more all this time but chose not to. sike!

i see the 3 options here:
a) allow known and reviewed scripts that enhance gameplay gaps
b) apply what the script shove in your face what is missing on the game
c) keep playing the dumb one and pretending not to hear; could also not be a play although

make your choice, western men