Ask CM about the game

Annie-Bell

to powers that be, am anxious to find out if will have practice time (ifbc), as currently not alot of ff's in worlds and with likely smaller teams. Idk in my head, would luv to see goal of improvement from last one right.. isnt that what its about. I am not sure who involved but hoping players that left will come back as their expertise is vital to these sort of things!

Annie-Bell

was suggested i withdraw questions again, pls feel free to delete these as well. ty for your time CM and clever and all for info on this and scripts.

Snr Sarg

Could a CM please explain what the 'diversity' column is in the crafting ratings lists? I have searched for that text on here and could not find any info

Caerdwyn

I could be off-base, but I have assumed that crafting one item 48 times earns you lower Diversity than crafting each of the 48 items once will.

I have been told (without a source being cited) that the square root of each of your crafts crafted, then totaled, equals Diversity.
For example, an otherwise brand-new Cook who crafts 9 Charcoal and 9 Jugs of Water, will have a Diversity of 6. On the following day, if they make 7 more Jugs of Water, Diversity will go up to 7. (Because JoW created now = 16.)

criminus

The West Team
Wiki editor
Forum moderator
Event Manager
In-Game Supporter
hy

february is over. Calendar (forMarch) ideea died so fast ?!?
Please be patient we are currently planning more contests in the same time.
You will be notified shortly about this month and the following one also.
Thank you!

Regards,
Criminus

martoru

Please be patient we are currently planning more contests in the same time.
You will be notified shortly about this month and the following one also.
Thank you!

Regards,
Criminus
in that case that you make 2 in 1 will be patient :)

but beeing so bussy,, as you personal are 4 in 1, dont forghet to declare Awesomia for 3 snd 4 this month

@CM not criminus
youre so short in personal so 1 person need to have 4 responsibility??? i think at his health not other reason

criminus

The West Team
Wiki editor
Forum moderator
Event Manager
In-Game Supporter
in that case that you make 2 in 1 will be patient :)

but beeing so bussy,, as you personal are 4 in 1, dont forghet to declare Awesomia for 3 snd 4 this month

@CM not criminus
youre so short in personal so 1 person need to have 4 responsibility??? i think at his health not other reason
Don’t worry Awesomia is taken care of.
Thank you for your patience.

Regards,
Criminus

martoru

Don’t worry Awesomia is taken care of.
Thank you for your patience.

Regards,
Criminus
yeap was taking care... first time in 2 years and half from when i start was decalared less then 24 hours before it start

good job

p.s. we need you criminus to step in... ill start a petition to be apointed fort battle strategist as well
let 4 in 1 to resign. long live to 5 to 1