P&P Arizona RPG

DeletedUser

My alliance style? Um... What my alliance? And what style? You sure you know what are you talking about? I'd say you actually know nothing. Just like in your all previous posts. :)

DeletedUser30834

I'm sorry, you must have missed the part where I said I was poking fun.

I wasn't serious with that.

But your comment did cause me take a second look at the board. Turns out, it might not be UiS reborn that New Trinity and their delinquent friends are scared of after all. It might be Rogers Rangers or members of the town like you mentioned all along. There are 5 battles on the overview, 4 of them dug by New Trinity or former New Trinity members who appear to be working in cooperation with them. Those 4 are also multi battles (the fifth is questionable). Of those 4, Clotho and XT err, their town- Rogers Rangers, is in all of them.

Still, and you can consider me serious in saying this, I find it humorous that your town left New Trinity, and New Trinity had to revert into multi battles just to win something. I don't know if that's giving you too much credit or not, but it looks like without your towns, they are a shell of a thought in practice.

DeletedUser27813

interesting theory :unsure:

or, maybe there Rogers are just too friendly with towns and happen to be in too many forts.

DeletedUser30834

Could be.

I see that you didn't want to be left out of the fun.

Still, I would believe it to be a fear factor if they couldn't just attack the forts and take them without the multis. That or they recognize how much stronger Rogers is then their 600 some people alliance and the puppets surrounding them and figured the only hope was to divide them up to steal a fort.

I don't know.. I guess we shall wait and see what happens.. Maybe they will lose the multi battles and have to start digging 3 or 4 at a time with the hopes of taking just one. It's certainly interesting in how they have to resort to multis to take a fort now. And yes, my talks with ultramaster yesterday made it clear the intention was to take forts..lol

DeletedUser

Sum, you're missing the point. The very same Legion Entrangere aka Fresh Start aka Rogers Rangers aka who cares, you can change the name but you're still the same, was expected to be neutral. And they were. Neutral. Till the last update came.
And since they're not neutral any more... :)

DeletedUser30834

And joxer, I think you are missing the point. Neutral, sided, fence sitting, allied with martians or not, does their position in the game really necessitate the need for multi battles.

I mean are they that powerful or is New Trinity that weak now that the only way some can legitimately deal with them is to divide that towns forces up in battles that happen closer then the travel time from one place the next before the next is starting?

I have never seen milti battles as a legitimate strategy to win a fort in a game. If a side needs to resort to that to win, they probably should be rethinking their positions in the game. For lack of a better term, I guess I won't say it then.

Please tell me what I'm missing here. How is a dislike for a town, a legitimate reason to multi battle in order to take the forts they are in? I can understand taking the forts, but to do it in this way just screams pathetic.

(PS, I know your town isn't part of New Trinity any more and most of your members moved on to other aspects of the game. I'm not calling you or your town pathetic, but the alliance you left behind resembles that shape).

DeletedUser

Yes well... I've posted here in which battle I'll go, the easy way to stop me is plain clear - Clotho could have not go to a fort fight as she also didn't dig a multi, right?
But several hours after I've posted it, she went on one of forts. So I'm there now too. You can check our locations on the map.

Generally I don't support multibattles. But w13 is now pretty chaotic with 3476583787349573 new alliances, and I'm pretty bored today... ;)

DeletedUser30834

Yes, well, I never suggested you should sacrifice personal ambitions for the principles you champion. Nor did I expect you to.

DeletedUser

I'm just an evil b. (that's censored automatically). Why would you ever suggest sacrificing something to someone who's evil?
There is no championship on w13 nor a champion.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser30834

I know you're evil Joxer, that's why I didn't expect anything. In fact, I guess I would be disapointed a lot less if I never expected much from New Trinity and their delinquents either.

But I'm wondering, you sort of have it in for Clotho really badly, were you two dating or something and she dumped you for someone else? I'm sort of getting the sense that there is more here then you are telling us. This does seem deeper then them not doing as you expected. I mean you joined forces with unseen hands after all, and I always got the impression that you viewed them as "unhinged" but not proud enough to admit it in public.

Well, it was a good battle anyways.. You fought well along side your new and old friends. I'm sorry that one didn't work out as well as the other for you.

DeletedUser

Unseen hands is unhinged, yes.
What can I say, you enjoyed the company of unhinged for a year and that didn't bother you for some reason. Till today. Well... It's my turn now to be without a spine, right? Why wouldn't I switch sides like socks? It worked out for you in the past, let it be my future. :)

Clotho... Well... Don't ask me. I'm not the one who started the war against my town. Perhaps you should ask her instead. Or her alter ego, doesn't matter much. :)

New and old friends... Hehe, and who might that be? If you think I don't remember last year and I'll suddenly trust someone who danced on Berkie's music and hijacked my push fort fights, you're very wrong. I'm not you.
Playing against Legion Entrangere doesn't mean I'm allied with someone. Don't be surprised when you see me on your side if you ever attack Entrangere's fort. Which, of course, doesn't mean I'll trust you. I'll come only for fun. Unless of course for some reason the leadership of the alliance I'm currently in decides to get allied with Legion Entrangere. But that's hardly possible. Noone here likes saying something (neutrality, independance) and doing another thing (being hostile on the same side 100% of fights).

DeletedUser30834

Unseen hands is unhinged, yes.
What can I say, you enjoyed the company of unhinged for a year and that didn't bother you for some reason. Till today. Well... It's my turn now to be without a spine, right? Why wouldn't I switch sides like socks? It worked out for you in the past, let it be my future.:)
I'm not sure what you mean. I never really had a problem with unhinged outside of we fought against them for forts for a while. I don't really understand the deep resentment some people get of game enemies. I do believe our alliance with them was born out of necessity when your side turned on ours and only lasted a couple of months outside of us rushing to their attacks so your side would lose two or 3 forts in a day instead of one. That ended quickly when you got the Golden Gun advantage and we were lucky to defend a fort. But I will leave that up to the people involved to determine, I think it all revolved around two people joining the wrong side in a battle that you won anyways.

Alas, I'm not sure why my siding with unhinged is an issue at all. I'm not the one who has publicly vowed to not rest until they are unseated and hold no forts. I believe that was your mantra for a while now. Something must have seriously went wrong between you and Clotho to make you give up on that in such a quick fashion.

New and old friends... Hehe, and who might that be? If you think I don't remember last year and I'll suddenly trust someone who danced on Berkie's music and hijacked my push fort fights, you're very wrong. I'm not you.
Playing against Legion Entrangere doesn't mean I'm allied with someone. Don't be surprised when you see me on your side if you ever attack Entrangere's fort. Which, of course, doesn't mean I'll trust you. I'll come only for fun. Unless of course for some reason the leadership of the alliance I'm currently in decides to get allied with Legion Entrangere. But that's hardly possible. Noone here likes saying something (neutrality, independance) and doing another thing (being hostile on the same side 100% of fights).
lol.. I never asked you to trust me. Trust isn't even an issue here. The issue is your sudden erratic behavior and New Trinity's necessity to stoop to the lowest levels possible to gain a win and feel good about themselves again.

Good job there today by the way the master ultra, you took a fort by flag rushing on 10 defenders, most of which was offline, because you mutli battled a small alliance that had a more formidable enemy to worry about 24 minutes before yours started. Well, I guess the fort doesn't officially say it was won by a flag rush, but if you didn't manage to kill off those two onliners in that last round, it would have been. I imagine you are just so happy you finally won something- and such a nail biter too, with 10 defenders an all. I'll let you relish that victory while you and the rest of New Trinity pat each other on the back over how good fort fighters you are, for a little longer before taking it back.

But to be clear joxer, you did participate in a multi battle which is something you have spoken out against in the past, in a small fort which you have said was beneath you and not worth your time, with members of a side in which you have publicly sworn to not rest until they had no forts and weren't a force in this world. I'm sorry that Rogers Rangers (or UiS Reborn if this is just a smoke screen) scare you that much. It must have been hard to change position like that almost instantly. Well, maybe not, your evil so it may have been as easy as turning the lights off.

And now it gets more interesting, the side you just aided has a fort with Rogers Rangers in it. Yep, look at mountain Air and mountain Pass's forts. Are you playing games with me, or are you being left out in the cold on these things?

DeletedUser22685

futu, what about your nonadventurer class wannabe attempts against Beer membaz? :razz:

All my duels against Cro Beer members from within the last month can be found here:

[report=197214388e9f85aba5]Duel: futurama1001 vs. JoxerTM[/report]
[report=197225025dff812856]Duel: futurama1001 vs. Blackfyre[/report]
[report=209106040b0f79f7d9]Duel: futurama1001 vs. John xxx[/report]
[report=2091168782c1069ea8]Duel: futurama1001 vs. JoxerTM[/report]
[report=209120761a6dd2c5c8]Duel: futurama1001 vs. vjeverica[/report]
[report=20912417dd64019ee1]Duel: futurama1001 vs. ElGringo[/report]
[report=20912882d0094b6bc2]Duel: futurama1001 vs. Konohamaru[/report]
[report=209135210100245eec]Duel: TraperBoy vs. futurama1001[/report]
[report=20913624e6f4256304]Duel: Blackfyre vs. futurama1001[/report]

I'm an adventurer too so why should class have anything to do with it. Besides, the only one there that did any real damage to me was an adventurer.

DeletedUser

Yea, well, futu, your class has everything to do with it.
In any case, keep up the good work with dueling business. Whatever that can be... I guess it's dueling nonduelists. I'm kinda too lazy to copypaste dueling reports, sorry. Ok, not lazy... Uninterested actually. If I was interested I'd probably make a career in The Bandits. ;)

Sumdumass, sorry, can't tell you anything about New Trinity as I'm not a part of it any more.
And IIRC unhinged has no forts. Didn't have. If it does have, it wasn't me who let them inside. But you. :)
Should I now fight again against them because you gave them forts as a present for being a friend with you? Of course not. I did my job on the matter ages ago. And then they switched to dueling as they know noone cares for that stuff. Except our dearest futurama ofc. :)
In any case honey, good luck today in 6 (probable) multis, and I hope I don't have to repeat myself on which fort(s) I'll go today. ;)

DeletedUser28121

lol arizona is becoming rediculous :D... i just dug on a fort and sent this to CB22: BlackfyreToday at 6:41 PM »
would welcome your assistance in capturing:

Fort name: Splash Mountain
Fort battle: Tomorrow at 6:35 PM

care to give a hand?

only to check his alliance and see that his alliance includes mountain pass :eek:

behold whats now known as fighters offensive

Legends 46 49800
White Arrow 41 49800
OsastoTörni 39 49800
Los os 9 49800
UNSEEN HANDS 48 49800
Renewal 16 49800
Dolls House 43 49800
Mountain Pass 46 49800
Avalon 32 49800

and these are their forts:
Large forts (29)
Daisy town 5
Dolls Castle 4
Dream 101 2
Fort Apache 12
Fort Defiance 3
Fort Goodwin 6
Fort Kaliakra 4
Fort Trinity 7
Fort Undertaker 3
Grave Expectations 4
Grave Intentions 3
Legendary Fortress 1
Legends Annex 3
Legends HQ 0
Legends Live On 3
Love Nest 3
Passargad Jedi 5
Queen Janes Throne 19
Solaces Sandbox 6
The Fortress 5
The Golden Fort 4
The Gritty Pack 10
The Moonshine Still 9
The partyhouse 5
The Shadow Fort 4
Thunder Mountain 12
Up In Smoke 4
Up Your Smoke 13
Medium-sized forts (25)
Bohtars Bordello 7
Bonfire 3
Copperhead Road 4
Coyotes Den 8
Den of Iniquity 1
Folsom County Prison 5
Fort Bowie 21
Fort Missoula 5
Fort MsBathsheba 6
Fort Owen Lessons 5
Fort Parlock 2
Hoops Hideaway 8
Legends Arena 5
Pearly Whites 17
Rositas Ranch 19
Sand Castle 4
Smokem If Ya Gotem 7
Splash Mountain 20
The Cajun Dome 20
The Hunting Grounds 20
the ranch outpost 1
Toads Greenhouse 7
White Empire 8
White Shnugels 12
Small forts (14)
Dolls Brothel 14
Fort AZKid 28
Fort Pyjamas 5
Kals Dungeon 15
Larrys house 21
Larval Revenge 12
Matterhorn Mountain 5
Mountain Air 16
Mountain Summit 8
POKE 13
Space Mountain 31
THE ONLY ONE 9
Unbearable ToadStool 9
Zobels Zoo Review 17

i cant wait to get some nuggets (out off cash now sadly, and with maxed credit, but arent we all :D) so i can dig every single one of those forts... simply because u folks are spineless worms... ofc no offense intended to my dear friends in those towns... you know who you are :D

PS: this is my personal sentiment and does not reflect the politics of CRO alliance (other than the fact that i removed torni and legends from cro owned forts purely because im pissed now, pixi will prolly give you your spots back... ) i do not speak for cro alliance and will prolly be kicked because of this post and my ingame actions... i dont give a flying f... im still gonna multi every single fort on this list as soon as i get a chance...

kind regards

Blackfyre

DeletedUser30834

Joxer, I don't care if you fight with them or against, them with me or against me. The mood swing is what I was pointing out.

But alas, i was told I can't have any more fun with you at New Trinity's expense. I know you aren't part of them, I was trying to point out something about their state once your town left. I guess that went wrong and I have been asked to not continue along this path. I guess some people around me love you more then I do. (and don't take that as I don't love you too, just not as much as them)

Ok,, Let take a deep breath.. Can you smell that? That's love in the air. Can you smell all the love in the air? It's so strong.

Blackfyre, if they "kick you" or your town, you will always have a spot in my town and alliance for whatever you need to do. I just won't participate in the multis and maybe poke some fun at them :no:

DeletedUser

Hey Black, if you want a bed to sleep in, you can swing by us anytime as we have a few spare bunks...

But please don't lower yourself to Unhinge's or Leko's level and try to steal forts by Mulit-attacking as you're above all that.

HelenBack

I understand how you feel Blackfyre... I attacked Dream 101 (really only because it looks like FO and NT are working together and doing multies) and then went to turn to my "friends" at Dolls House for support on the attack... only to find they're in bed with our enemies.
:(

DeletedUser27813

:D It is funny how when I read this, everyone is assuming on thing or another, maybe your all wrong?:blink:

:laugh: but so it is clear and your not confused

Unhinged has no allies or friends, as then there are no dissapointments in the end!:no:

DeletedUser

i do not speak for cro alliance and will prolly be kicked because of this post and my ingame actions... i dont give a flying f... im still gonna multi every single fort on this list as soon as i get a chance...
Yes, you'll get kicked, but not because of useless whatnot. If you want to continue with dueling, there is a nice town called The Bandits for that. I just hope game rules don't contain "you mustn't kick a player outta town just because he's into dueling".

Joxer, I don't care if you fight with them or against, them with me or against me.
Good. It's healthy not to care. Or caring not to health... Um... I guess I'm the one confused here.