P&P Arizona RPG

DeletedUser

Oh yes, we are very afraid of the big bad builders! As you can see, there were not tons of fort fighters on our side but what's done is done & we will no longer honor any NAPS with any towns.
We will not be joining any alliances, we will no longer pledge allegiance to any 1 side or the other. We will no longer sit in the back row & follow your silly chains of command & call a fort only when we are permitted to after a 3 day debate by you guys. Just who do you all think you are anyway, that you can determine who can call a battle or not?? I really could care less about your silly little agreements to wait for every 6 hours between battles.
Furthermore, we shall call battles whenever we wish, if for nothing else but to throw a monkey wrench into your game. Call them multi's, call them whatever you wish, frankly we do not care! So, will we be there to attack or will we be there to duel every last one of you after the battle is over? Or will we sit back & laugh at you the few times that you leave a fort or 2 undefended?

DeletedUser

What the heck is a fort? Are those the funny outhouse looking things on the map? OH! Sorry...I've been using them to pee in, between doooools! :p

DeletedUser

What the heck is a fort? Are those the funny outhouse looking things on the map? OH! Sorry...I've been using them to pee in, between doooools! :p
Forts are something builderkillers on w13 cannot have. :)

How do those things look, and what have you been doing between is really of no importance.
What was important from the start of w13 is that on this world builderkillers won'thave barracks now nor fort shops in the update 1.32. Yea, well, maybe they get lucky and nick some fort due to multis they dig with the money stolen from builders... But they won't be able to keep' it for more than 48 hours. I can promise you that.

Oh and btw... Their town treasury is not big enough to support all those multis they plan to make. You don't have to trust me. Just wait and see. The era of unpunished builderkilling came to it's twilight. Shall we wait for w15 to end it or it'll be over before w15... Dunno. Yet.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

48 hours is all that it will take to go in & buy up whatever we want...with the money provided to us by your builders :D

DeletedUser16008

Don't tag anyone as builder-killers just killers will do, its like listening to a soundtrack of static.... white noise.

lol seriously petty world with stupid skewed moral ideas & some idea that forts actually matter when they have been long time ruined by various updates and playstyle.... lol oh pleeease.:laugh:

Games dying real fast everyone knows it, the figures don't lie & not in the slightest bit surprised, it has nothing to do with lack of new worlds more the opposite ( even the staff have said so ) and all the easy gains and overpowered rubbish they have been handing out for 40 pieces of silver... Crack on with the silly P&P W15 will die even faster than all the rest have dont kid yourself it wont.

Will someone please come over and duel occasionally i fear from what ive seen they indeed may as well be classed as builders they are that good at dueling. :p

DeletedUser

I got myself a certain soundtrack, and there is a certain song invented by an evil witch, and it fits perfectly to those multis (it's an animated movie, sorry I won't post the title so I don't get busted for free advertising):

Flower, gleam and glow
Let your powers shine
Make the clock reverse
Bring back what once was mine

Heal what has been hurt
Change the fate's design
Save what has been lost
Bring back what once was mine

What once was mine...

In the west game we have the witch, we have forts lost, we have the clock, we have hurt feelings, we have the design, everything the song is about.
Too bad the spell won't work. It works only in a fairy tale. :)

DeletedUser

Forts are something builderkillers on w13 cannot have. :)

How do those things look, and what have you been doing between is really of no importance.
What was important from the start of w13 is that on this world builderkillers won'thave barracks now nor fort shops in the update 1.32. Yea, well, maybe they get lucky and nick some fort due to multis they dig with the money stolen from builders... But they won't be able to keep' it for more than 48 hours. I can promise you that.

Oh and btw... Their town treasury is not big enough to support all those multis they plan to make. You don't have to trust me. Just wait and see. The era of unpunished builderkilling came to it's twilight. Shall we wait for w15 to end it or it'll be over before w15... Dunno. Yet.
I think we need to have a whip-round for a new drum for Jox to beat. The builder-killer thing is now so OLD. Maybe there's some mileage in it for the first few months of a world, but now so many towns and forts are finished on Arizona pure builders have gone the way of the wooly mammoth. A good specced builder now can knock out a complete town in 2-3 weeks and still be able to handle themselves in a duel, so can we move with the times please.
What about fort-fighter killers? Boooooooo!

DeletedUser

Sorry Eli, but some of us don't forget that easy.
I just hope all of builderkillers remember what happened on w13 when w15 opens. :)
You want to kill builders? Fine with me. Just say goodbye to forts. On this world - for good. I really don't care for w1 and other worlds you play. ;)

Fortfighter killers? Um... Excuse me?
Builder speccing to what?
Man... If you planted pumpkins with a devil... You know what happens next.

DeletedUser

Joxer, I know that you're a little slow when it comes to sarcasm and tongue-in-cheek, so I'll rephrase.

I'm a dueler. Not only am I a dueler, I'm a dueler who left the game a little after forts, then came back around the end of this last year. I'm not, in any way, shape, or form, dependent on forts. I really, truly, could care less about them, and even when I have them available to me to sleep in, very, very rarely do.

Personally, I have found the dynamics revolving around forts, since returning to the game, to be simply hilarious (although sad and pathetic at the same time). You fort folks...the ones of you who get all wiggy wiggly about them and start huffing and puffing and letting it all go to your heads, not the average joe or jane who just finds them fun...seem to forget that there are plenty of people who could care less about them, and just chuckle at your silly antics while they happily and contentedly roam the land doing their thing.

Oh, and as far as "builderkillers", I'm pretty sure you could ask around other duelers of my level and find that I have probably paid them a visit at one time or another. My general practice is to queue up 8 duels, open the stack of profiles, and cancel the ones which do not show positive wins (unless they have some annoying quality to their profile, or are specifically an enemy town). I also like to seek out the others like myself, who are dedicated duelers...the huge win ratio types who I'm not sure whether I'll win or lose, but am always game to find out.

Can/do I always follow my own "general practice"? Of course not. Sometimes I'm hunting for cash and we all know where that's found. Sometimes I'm just in a hurry or maybe even just too lazy. :p

But more often than not, I do. That's close enough for me. After all, I'm rearranging 1's and 0's here, not sending people to the hospital or the morgue. :D

Anywho, just the perspective of one dueler in this game. I'm sure, though, that there are many more out there who could easily echo the same sentiment.

The short version, since this turned into a bit of a novelette...

Do whatever you like with the forts. We just don't care. :D

DeletedUser

For some reason Jox reminds me of one of those coffee machines that, no matter which buttons you press, always gives you creamer and sugar.

I let the game design tell me who I can and can't duel, not other players.

Sure, some people will get upset for one reason or another, and I prefer not to hurt anybody's feelings too much. But investing emotions in the game does seem a bit ...um.... lonely.

DeletedUser28121

UN does not care about forts? Great!!! Can you please stop digging them, u'r annoying me.

DeletedUser

Sorry Blackie, no can do. Just like NT & LO2E have set their goals in stone, without taking any of the other players/towns into consideration, we are forced down another path. We're just having a bit of fun :D

And tell your wanna-be "adventurer killer" not to quit his day job, but thanks for the cash!
Berkie wins the duel, gains 0 experience points and steals $458 from azinjo. Beers on azinjo :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Joxer, I know that you're a little slow when it comes to sarcasm and tongue-in-cheek, so I'll rephrase.
Aaaand... You are?
Don't tell me, another unbeatable superstar in other worlds that got on w13 - and failed.

For some reason Jox reminds me of one of those coffee machines that, no matter which buttons you press, always gives you creamer and sugar.
Sugar, yes! Some call me suggar daddy, whatever that means. Some believe that I have horns and a tail, but... That's no sugar, right? :)
Wanna some sugar, sweetie? ;)

UN does not care about forts? Great!!! Can you please stop digging them, u'r annoying me.
You normal? Let them empty that poor town treasury already. Not much they have obviously, otherwise they'd dig 30 multis in an interval of 10 mins.

DeletedUser

i find it amusing how unhinged need to resort to attention seeking like 3 years olds...sooo cute

look ma, look ma, watch this ma

to think they were going UNnoticed was i guess UNacceptable

:up:

DeletedUser27813

You normal? Let them empty that poor town treasury already. Not much they have obviously, otherwise they'd dig 30 multis in an interval of 10 mins.

Im not very good in math, maybe someone can help me

how many forts can be dug with 600+k in the bank?

BTW 26k on my head was not high enough :D

DeletedUser

That would be 1 large fort, 2 mediums, or 6 smalls every day for almost 2 years ;)

DeletedUser

Just who do you all think you are anyway, that you can determine who can call a battle or not??

This from the town who removed themselves from forts saying "We don't want to fort fight anymore".

This smacks of a temper tantrum Berkie, and frankly, I thought you were above it. With that attitude, who can be blamed for not inviting Unhinged to the "play date".

Everyone else, let them get it out of their system, we can continue on as always :)

DeletedUser27813

Well as long as Lo2E and trinity keep imposing their self made rules on the world, funny things can happen

DeletedUser

It is a non-issue really OES. Just saying you aren't really making a statement, aside from wasting your town's treasury and throwing a hissy fit.

DeletedUser

Oh please. lol. Hissy fit? Hardly...More like a little tp'ing party. Juvenile? Yeah, sure. Entertaining? It is for us. :D

Game. Fun. You fort folks should try it sometime. Wayyy too serious. :)