Are you pro-gay or anti-gay?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

1. Yes, please forgive me, my english is not as good.

Oh, fair nuff then.

Yes I said it: Their choice. Oh, please, just beacuse you read something on the internet, it doesn't mean it's correct- not saying that it isn't.

Off-Topic...

Wow dude, you're heartles..

I know.

Can't belive someone can say "first thing we need is more children", I'm still stunned. You would take two dudes kissing whole day, showing their love on the parades over a new life.

I'm not entirely sure what your point is, Lost in translation?

. Yeah, if it was that easy, the AIDS wouldn't be one of the biggest problems on the world.

Yeah, but AIDS isn't just caused by homosexuality, your point is kinda irrelevant.

btw, Debate & Discussion is not "fighting" section, as you see it. We are discussing, not fighting. :)

Boy, this must be your first D & D topic...

DeletedUser31397

Ok then, if you see this as fighting, I stop here. Tho I still stand by my opinion. Wish you all the best in future posts in this thread hehe :)

DeletedUser

Ok then, if you see this as fighting, I stop here. Tho I still stand by my opinion. Wish you all the best in future posts in this thread hehe :)

Heh heh, I don't see it as 'fighting', neither do I see it as plain 'discussion', I'm just speaking from experience.

DeletedUser31397

I'm sorry, did I ever mentioned that im a Christian? And that was a joke, by the way. Try seeing funny side of things sometimes. ;)

DeletedUser

I'm sorry, did I ever mentioned that im a Christian?
I assumed you weren't Jewish or Muslim, the other religions that recognise the Adam and Eve narrative. My apologies if you belong to either of those religions, as they do not recognise the Gospel of peace that is fundamental to Christianity.
And that was a joke, by the way. Try seeing funny side of things sometimes. ;)
Okay - try being funny.

DeletedUser31397

I assumed you weren't Jewish or Muslim, the other religions that recognise the Adam and Eve narrative. My apologies if you belong to either of those religions, as they do not recognise the Gospel of peace that is fundamental to Christianity.[QUOTE/]

It's ok :) And you're right, they don't recognize the Gospel of peace. I had to google it >.<

DeletedUser

Discuss. Are you with gay people's cause or against it?
And what exactly is their cause, do you suppose? Seeing as you left it open, I'll answer it with, "equal protection under the law, equal rights, equal freedoms, i.e., equality."

So the question to you is, do you think they are not entitled to such? Is sexual orientation somehow a disqualifying factor in Constitutional, legal protections?

If God wanted gays he would first create Adam and Steve :p
If the Founding Fathers in the U.S. wanted women to have rights, they wouldn't have written, "all Men are created equal" in the Declaration of Independence.

See, I can make tasteless, insensitive jokes too. Guess that makes me special, like you.

Just a fact :p
Trolling is not an attractive quality.

Wow, if you want, get started and write whatever you want. Little humor can do no harm so what's the big deal.
Your comment was insensitive and is actually rhetoric borrowed from gay bashers. Nothing funny about it and yes, it does harm. It hurts every LGBT that has to be subjected to that sort of crap from people, particularly from people who think it's funny to repeat it.

It's not that I don't like gays, I just think that it's a bit unnatural, but everyone has the right to do whatever they want.
So then, your opinion is that you agree to the 'gay cause,' as Catherine put it.

I also got a red rep on my first post in this thread saying: "God makes gays too". See, I don' really think so. It's same like you said "God makes engineers". God makes people (man & women) It's pretty much their choice if they wanna be gays or even transexuals- which is imho sick.
Homosexuality is not a choice. Would you like me to link you to previous posts I made on this subject, in which I provided a multitude of scientific studies, links firmly indicating it is not choice? Or would you prefer to stick to the ignorant mantra?

3. Wow dude, you're heartles.. Can't belive someone can say "first thing we need is more children", I'm still stunned. You would take two dudes kissing whole day, showing their love on the parades over a new life.
Pot calling the kettle black. I frankly can't believe you're calling him heartless, while you ridicule homosexuality by casually repeating hate mantra. Did it not occur to you there are plenty of young homosexuals who are struggling with their identity precisely because of crap like this?

No, of course not... because you're the pot --- calling the kettle black.

4. Yeah, if it was that easy, the AIDS wouldn't be one of the biggest problems on the world.
HIV is contracted by homosexuals, heterosexuals, and dumbasses that don't know how to have sex. It is typical hate talk that tries to sell the fabricated notion that HIV is a gay disease.

DeletedUser

I'm pro-freedom.
Anything that people want to do that doesn't hurt others is just fine by me.

Another vote for this one. I'm neither pro or anti-homosexuality in that I neither encourage or discourage the lifestyle. It's also irrelevant if it's choice, genetics, or a both.

DeletedUser16008

OK, i asked nicely, I gave you all fair warning..

This thread has no direction, no debate and no discussion... therefore it is as from now, closed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.