Are you pro-gay or anti-gay?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser28032

Personally I have nothing against gay people I just wished people would stop inferring that I am

DeletedUser

another debate. Is joking about homosexuality inapropriate? :)

....I guess it is

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser16008

Discuss. Are you with gay people's cause or against it?

If your going to start a topic you need to have an opinion, this looks like a troll thread to me at the moment, ill give it the benefit of the doubt for now but ill expect Catherine for you to post your opinion too.

This is as smart as asking are you pro or anti womens rights or pro or anti white power. Its only usually asked to create drama.

Be very careful on this thread how you progress please, anything more than a very light humour that is malicious or derogatory I will delete and slap an infraction on without hesitation.

The only reason im leaving this topic up is because I also believe in freedom of speech, don't abuse it.

I'm pro-freedom.
Anything that people want to do that doesn't hurt others is just fine by me.

I'm absolutely 100% in agreement with Eli for exactly the same reason.

DeletedUser31397

Religion is facts? Wow, don't even get me started.I repeat the question, and to Danzeman as well.

Wow, if you want, get started and write whatever you want. Little humor can do no harm so what's the big deal. It's not that I don't like gays, I just think that it's a bit unnatural, but everyone has the right to do whatever they want. I also got a red rep on my first post in this thread saying: "God makes gays too". See, I don' really think so. It's same like you said "God makes engineers". God makes people (man & women) It's pretty much their choice if they wanna be gays or even transexuals- which is imho sick.

DeletedUser31397

Yeah, because 'normal' people always reject unnatural things like eyeglasses, polyester and air conditioning.

(Boy, am I gonna enjoy this)

You only saw that part from my whole post. Yes, all those things are as well unnatural, but they HELP people. That's the difference.

DeletedUser

You only saw that part from my whole post.

Correction; I only commented on that part, don't call me an ignorant moron who doesn't read full posts.

Yes, all those things are as well unnatural, but they HELP people. That's the difference.

Uuuummm....in what way, for example, does polyester help people?

(Oh, btw, has anyone ever told you that there's only one H in 'Apache'?)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser31397

Correction; I only commented on that part, don't call me an ignorant moron who doesn't read full posts.

Uuuummm....in what way, for example, does polyester help people?

(Oh, btw, has anyone ever told you that there's only one H in 'Apache'?)

Please don't be a smartass. Polyester doesn't help people, but air conditioning and eyeglass indeed do.

Oh, btw, did your genius mind thought that I maybe tried it but it was taken? Just MAYBE?

It seems you're not interested in this topic at all, you just keep provocating me.

DeletedUser

Please don't be a smartass.

Sorry, no can do.

Polyester doesn't help people, but air conditioning and eyeglass indeed do.

Yes, and have you not considered that being able to express homosexuality might HELP homosexuals (as it is current scientific knowledge that homosexuality is genetic, although if you want to comment on this, start another thread, or just read the Sexuality: Is It A Choice? thread.), or would you rather restrain them in your narrow society?

Oh, btw, did your genius mind thought that I maybe tried it but it was taken? Just MAYBE?

Then did your genius mind consider going for a different username? (additional, this is now just flaming, and therefore OT, if you want to continue this part, PM me)

It seems you're not interested in this topic at all you just keep provocating me.

See above.

DeletedUser31397

Yes, and have you not considered that being able to express homosexuality might HELP homosexuals (as it is current scientific knowledge that homosexuality is genetic, although if you want to comment on this, start another thread, or just read the Sexuality: Is It A Choice? thread.), or would you rather restrain them in your narrow society?

Oh really? Help them? Well there are many ways to help them for example, not being able to reproduce what is primary goal of every living organizam? Or maybe getting uncurable diseases thru anal sex?

Then did your genius mind consider going for a different username? (additional, this is now just flaming, and therefore OT, if you want to continue this part, PM me)

I really can't understand you how could you start a discussion over my name. And I certanly don't like to fight, therefore I don't want to continue it thru PM's.. What for? It's too childish.

DeletedUser

Oh really? Help them? Well there are many ways to help them for example, not being able to reproduce what is primary goal of every living organizam? Or maybe getting uncurable diseases thru anal sex?

1: Spellcheck.
2: You said yourself, it's their choice (obviously this is not my opinion as I expressed previously, I follow science, and science currently believes that it isn't a choice)
3: Yeah, because with all the world's orphanages and foster homes full, the first thing we need is more children, do you not think it wouldn't be a bad idea if a small percentage didn't reproduce and focused on the aforementioned?
4: Ever heard of protection?

I really can't understand you how could you start a discussion over my name. And I certanly don't like to fight, therefore I don't want to continue it thru PM's.. What for? It's too childish.

1: It was a btw, if I wanted to start a discussion over your name, I would have started a thread, which I obviously have not.
2: You don't like to fight, then what are you doing in the Debate & Discussion section then? *smirks*
3: Yes, but I'm a 'smartass' aren't I, once more, I now point to my comments in my previous. OT.

DeletedUser31397

1: Spellcheck.
2: You said yourself, it's their choice (obviously this is not my opinion as I expressed previously, I follow science, and science currently believes that it isn't a choice)
3: Yeah, because with all the world's orphanages and foster homes full, the first thing we need is more children, do you not think it wouldn't be a bad idea if a small percentage didn't reproduce and focused on the aforementioned?
4: Ever heard of protection?

1. Yes, please forgive me, my english is not as good.

2. Yes I said it: Their choice. Oh, please, just beacuse you read something on the internet, it doesn't mean it's correct- not saying that it isn't.

3. Wow dude, you're heartles.. Can't belive someone can say "first thing we need is more children", I'm still stunned. You would take two dudes kissing whole day, showing their love on the parades over a new life.

4. Yeah, if it was that easy, the AIDS wouldn't be one of the biggest problems on the world.

Btw, Debate & Discussion is not "fighting" section, as you see it. We are discussing, not fighting. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.