Are you paying for Premium ?

Are you paying for Premium ?

• Yes, I am paying for Premium

Votes: 68 35.8%
  • No, I am not

Votes: 122 64.2%

• Total voters

DeletedUser

I'm certainly not american and have never had a problem paying for anything with paypal, plus its in a variety of languages and countries and pretty easy to use.
I've never had a problem using it either, but in my country at least, you can't fund it through your bank account. You still need a credit card. So you might as well just use your credit card.

DeletedUser

Paying for games is great if you have the means, but what I have noticed it unbalances the game as ppl who do have the means to pay has extra building points or extra queing time etc etc, which allow them to achieve their goal much quicker and if you think of Tribal Wars - you are sitting with continents dominated by a few players rather than have a real showdown you have some players so far in advance and because they could get there by paying... so if I do pay for a game its not to gain more strenght or more skills but rather to buy a pretty horse or a new building, something so generic that I would not be advancing because of money but rather because of my own skills

DeletedUser

im gonna buy Premium as soon as it becomes available in finland :L

DeletedUser

i do pay for premium, but i do find:

1. a bit unfair since not everybody has access to premium
2. premium options are unbalanced - u can sms for only 2 of them
3. way too expensive - if it would be for 30 not 14 days, that would be better, and i am sure people will pay more

DeletedUser

My brother got his paypal hacked. Within two days he had purchases spanning from cheap tvs to cans of tuna.

I don't pay for premium, though I want to.

Which sucks.

I'd love to pay for this, to get a premium, however since I got a kid it just isn't worth my money to pay for them right now. Maybe if I pick up a 20 off the street. :p maybe.

DeletedUser

No I'm not paying and certainly won't pay either.

You should be allowed earn these advantages somehow for free for those who don't want to spend/don't have the money to spend on internet games. Maybe every 10 levels you get so many gold nuggets of something.

DeletedUser

I suppose the people who run the game have to make money other than advertising.
I do pay, i feel you dont get the whole game experience unless you do.
And yes it is unfair to players who, for whatever reason can't pay.
Perhaps a world which has no premium would be an answer?

DeletedUser

Paying for premium is good - the games need the money to survive, but you have to be getting value for money compared to what other games charge...and £8/$14 per month is a complete rip-off, there is no other way to put it.

It's not a matter of whether you can afford it or not - that is not the point, value for money is.
Look at what the huge mmorpg games out there charge and then compare what you get here for your £8pm to what you get with eve online/WoW warcraft/Warhammer and many many more.

This is basicaly an upgraded version of the old text based browser games...and for full premium you can end up paying around £96/$168 for the year :eek:

DeletedUser

I voted yes but it has been more than a week since I paid for gold through Paypal and so far I haven't gotten the account upgrade. Assuming the transaction is overseas....it shouldn't take this long I would think.

DeletedUser

I voted yes but it has been more than a week since I paid for gold through Paypal and so far I haven't gotten the account upgrade. Assuming the transaction is overseas....it shouldn't take this long I would think.

Send a ticket to the Administration about this issue.

DeletedUser

I pay premium to queue up work tasks. I also used it once for health benefits, as it were.

(However, since the holidays are soon coming,and I can find no provisions for account sitting, as soon as my premium expires, I see no benefit in paying for it again. After all, my game account isn't going to move forward while I'm away, so why should I be paying for anything?)

I will edit this post to note that online games need money to survive, and I have no regrets in supporting InnoGames either here or on TW. I'm just noting that my growth will take such a hit during the holidays without account sitting, and my contribution to my towns will be nil, that I cannot in reasonable conscience fire up PayPal again for this particular game until something is resolved.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1105

I don't pay for premium. I used to on tribal wars, but I got bored of the game which means I have wasted my money, so I won't pay here.

DeletedUser5281

I paid for my first premium today. Does it actually get you anything beyond the advantages described on the Premium window? Since everything it offers is something you'll get eventually, I don't really see the point. Is the game really so adictive, you just have to move ahead as fast as you can?

DeletedUser

yes i am giving it a try this time around but only this time if it proves worthless

DeletedUser

Nope, doesn't impress me that the premiums make such a dramatic difference while the class effects matter so little. Let the babies have their bottle, they will fund the game, and eventually quit, and the cycle will continue. I'm having fun just playing...

Codeguru

DeletedUser

I'm in the same boat only it's been more than a week for me. I got one of the forum mods to send someone an email, which at least got someone to reply to my support ticket, but they still havent fixed it. I guess i'm gonna have to do a chargeback on my credit card soon. The money was taken out, but nothing ever got credited. It shouldn't take this long for someone to fix stuff.