Are you paying for Premium ?

Are you paying for Premium ?

• Yes, I am paying for Premium

Votes: 68 35.8%
  • No, I am not

Votes: 122 64.2%

• Total voters

DeletedUser

Just a simple "yes, I am paying" or "no, I am not" answer will suffice.

I was just curious to see how many paying members towns have on average.

Also I'd guess that people who registered and actively read the forums are more likely to be paying for premium, so the results are going to be skewed IMO.

DeletedUser

The premium is a bit stiff but if i had a way to bu premium why not..

But as seening it only accept major Credit cards i don't have the means to buy..which sucks a bit..hope someday i will be able to buy if the inno games think of a way for people all over the world to buy there premium without credit cards that is if this game will cater for all world classes around the world..

DeletedUser

I think most people around the world can use a bank account to fund a Paypal account ?

DeletedUser

another suggestion of mine is that instea of having different types of premium... you have gold silver and bronze which offer ALL ROUND bonuses instead of just having it on certain areas (e.g 50% bonus items (which i have xD but i havent notise a difference to be honest))

DeletedUser

Im gonna buy premium when i hit lvl 10 and join a town, wont be long now :D

DeletedUser

The premium is a bit stiff but if i had a way to bu premium why not..

But as seening it only accept major Credit cards i don't have the means to buy..which sucks a bit..hope someday i will be able to buy if the inno games think of a way for people all over the world to buy there premium without credit cards that is if this game will cater for all world classes around the world..

There is a way!! if you go to a bank and ask if they give out gift cards they can give you one that you can use just like a credit card i got a $25 visa one for my B-day/Christmas i can't remember it was a while ago but it has a number like a credit card and everything

https://www.allaccessgift.com/gift/

DeletedUser235

As much as I'd like to have premium, I don't want to spend my money on internet games :|

DeletedUser

i can afford it, but i wont pay cause i dont like the whole energy issue. i dont like al the downtime. i once payed premium for knightonline, but the servers were down so much that most of us stopped paying or playing altogeher

to me, foring 'sleep' in this game without any other areas of the game t play in is like the servers being down ALOT

DeletedUser

i don't pay for games cause i dont have credit cards n im poor too :)

DeletedUser794

Nothing in life is free, and since i only waste my money on beer, ciggies and *****, I always support games that I play.

DeletedUser

i upgraded my energy cause 2 hours is long enough waiting around to finish jobs without adding the energy buildup wait. i don't think the upgrade system is fair. you pay $5 a month for a TW upgrade and you get all the bonuses and added features. here it would cost you at minimum $14 for 28 days for all 4 upgrades.

that's as much as a month of WOW only no cool graphics, chat, easy money making system and all that jazz. totaly not worth it and probably the first and last time i will pay into it. JMO

DeletedUser

mystiminx ... I said same thing previously about the WoW comparison...

DeletedUser

If they packaged the features - I would buy one, but till then, its not worth it to me.

DeletedUser

I have payed for a tribal wars premium for myself and accounts i was sitting since November because the premium was a flat rate, lasted a month and one purchase got you the whole package (as stated previously). for this game you purchase one of 4 options (which may or may not give you any bonus at all aside from the 4 stack jobs and energy) and it is only good for 14 days which, after all of the traveling and sleeping and working time, isnt really all that much for half of the options and even the 2 best options arent worth it for a mere 14 days of use IMO.

DeletedUser

I pay for premium, and currently hold two premium advantages. It's pocket change to me and it allows me to go longer without having to sign in.

DeletedUser

I dont think you have to pay money for premium- you can prospect for gold nuggets-(17% per half hour in stream), so an average of 15 hours prospecting gets you 2 weeks of a premium advantage.

DeletedUser

I think most people around the world can use a bank account to fund a Paypal account ?
Unfortunately, no. Paypal seems to hate everyone who's not American. But we're used to it, so that's OK.

I dont think you have to pay money for premium- you can prospect for gold nuggets-(17% per half hour in stream), so an average of 15 hours prospecting gets you 2 weeks of a premium advantage.
Nice try. But that's fool's gold in them thar rivers! :) How much does a lump of pyrite sell for these days...?

DeletedUser794

I'm certainly not american and have never had a problem paying for anything with paypal, plus its in a variety of languages and countries and pretty easy to use.