Apocalypse - RPG

• Thread starter James the Hunter
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Sir! I already know! The Frenchman are turning to fight! *BOOM!* All frontal armanents destroyed! What! *CRASH* The bridge is starting to take damage sir! Wheelsman! What are you doing keep on going! What! We'll ram them! That's what I want, all you cowards grab your guns, prepare for boarding!

On Iowa... Sir the Russians are no longer turning! They are going to ram us! Then they intend to board us, no wonder they only destroyed our big guns! They want this ship intact. Order all men to prepare to repel boarders! *SCREECH, CRUNCH, CRASH!* Sir they rammed us at full speed and we're pinned! Fine, make sure the gatling guns keep them pinned! I'm going up onto the bridge. Are you crazy captain! No, the captain pulls out a sniper rifle, I just intend to make sure that the Russians pay dearly for this ship.

On the deck of Potempkin... This is insane Gorbachev! The French have us pinned with their gatling guns and they're pounding our ship still! *BOOM!* Well, our job here is just to lay a smoke screen. Are they insane, this is a ship not a batlefield! The men will just fall into the water! Well, those gatling guns are making sure that nobody gets close. AIEEE! See! That assault team just got murdered! Well, there should be another way... I don't think so, loads the mortar, FIRE! The mortar starts firing and soon a thick smokescreen covers both ship's decks...

DeletedUser

Inside of a gatling turret on Iowa... Dang them! I can't see a thing! Just keep on firing where we know the ships rammed each other then that should keep them off, after all they're as blind as we are.

In Front Turret #2... Commander! What? We've done it the Potemkin's main rear gun has been disabled! Disabled! *BOOM!* Then why is it still shooting? Their turning geears have jammed and their shots unknown to them are only skimming our deck! Well then let's finish them! FIRE! The three guns of turret #2 fire and blow up the Potemkins rear turret. Now to. SIR! What? If we sink Potempkin now we'll be dragged down by her because we're pinned to each other! How do we stop this madness then? I have orders that we start blowing up all remaining guns and the superstructure though shots should not have an ark that will drill down into the ship. They're crazy! Or are we?

In the Noutilus... HA HA HA! My little Russian friend you think you can hide, but you can't think that because you don't know I'm here! Torpedo 1 FIRE! The torpedo cuts through the water and blows up a Russian transport. Torpedos 2 and 3 FIRE! Both torpedos hit the destroyer Myraid.
Torpedo 4 FIRE! Another torpedo blows up a cargo ship. This is the life! *THOOM!* Sir the Russians have found us! Not to worry I see them, the ships that can hurt us are still 10 minutes away, that is just a desperate cruiser's guns trying to hit us. Torpedoes 1 and 2 FIRE! The torpedoes sink the Bear. Torpedo 3 FIRE! Another troop transport sinks. Torpedo 4 FIRE! The frontmost Russian destroyer approaching Noutilus explodes and the Cruiser Nickolai is pinned by the wreckage. Let's get out of here! Full power let's look for another set of victims!

DeletedUser

ATTACK! Attack for the glory of mother Russia charge! The Russian boarders attempt to board the Iowa. Take cover AIEEE! Blow that thing up! We can't it is too thickly armored! Advance charge! GAAAUUGH! HELP i'm falling in theee waattterrrr!

In the gatling turret... Gee, I wonder if we're doing anything?

DeletedUser

Claw's binoculars were glued to his face. Nothing was going to sneak up on him. The swoops established a pretty secure perimeter, but one could never be too safe.

"We're about ten minute from D.C." Jame's voice came in on his radio chip. It was imbedded in his skull; so, he could hear it even in the most fierce battle.

DeletedUser

James pulled out a cigar, lit it, put it in his mouth, and then continued to ride his swoop. "Five minutes," he said.

DeletedUser

James picked up his flexipad. The raiders called it "the garage opener." That was quite narrow-minded, for it really was a computer with all kinds of functions. But to the raiders, it's only importance was the fact that it could open up the gates to D.C. Entering the security code, the gates opened. James and Claw zoomed in and the mercenaries followed. Slowing as the approached the landing zone, Claw made ready to jump down.

Justin sat in front of a computer bank. The beeping and the flashing was going to give him a headache.

"The craft is in orbit," said some junior officer. Justin looked up -- the mission objective list was almost complete. Next task was to deploy the satellite. Justin's flexipad beeped. He checked it; James had returned. He flipped on the video feed of the landing zone and saw a whole army waiting to touch down.

"Holy cow," stammered Justin. James had really enlarged their forces! That reminded him of the young man that had come up from the underground. Should he give him a water purifier, or wait until all the moles were forced to the surface? They'd be better off above ground. He hated to think of the living conditions underground. He sent James a text message to ask him what he thought.

DeletedUser

James flipped open his wrist gauntlet and said,"There's an old oil line near there. Blow it up, the oil will leak into the purifier. They wouldnt be able to wait. Keep two transports there to pick them up." James got off his bike and walked towards the White House.

DeletedUser

Justin forwarded James's command to General Miguel, the second in command of their armed forces. After a few minutes, he received a beep on his pad. Returning to his office, Justin flipped on his holocom.

"Hello, General."

"This order to pick up the moles -- I didn't know that we had new transports!"

"They were just finished yesterday; so, don't wreck them."

"We'll do our best," the General answered in an annoyed tone.

DeletedUser

General Miguel peered out of the muddy window of his transport into the evening darkness. It had been raining during the last few days. Well, we are in the military, right? That's what you do in the military: drive though the mud.

One of his MASH units had set up right outside of the huge steel doors. Perhaps in this way they could find friends. A Colonel opened the door to the transport.

"Our sonar has picked up on them; they're coming to the surface for sure."

"Very good," answered Miguel. He turned back to the window and peered out. Suddenly, a brilliant white light broke out into the darkness. It was from the door -- it was cracking open! Miguel jumped out of the transport and ran towards the doors. He slowed to a stop as he came closer. He could see figures standing in the light. They were crouched and wearing combat gear. He lifted his megaphone:

"Friends! We have come to help! Bring your sick and we will heal them! Come drink our fresh water!"

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

James went to his room in the White House. He sat down at a desk. He felt he was becoming.....different. He felt like the DC area was becoming more of an enclave. A place to protect people. But he didn't feel it was the right way. He sat there sinking as he started to write down some things.

DeletedUser

They trudged along, wondering what their new life would be like. They had been told so many things about the "surface." So far, none had been true . . .

General Miguel sat next to a young man who was suffering from dehydration. "Poor guy," he thought. A medic was giving him a full-nutrition shot. Miguel patted him on the shoulder as he got up to look out the forward observation turret. They we're approaching the gates. He entered a code into his flexipad and they opened.

DeletedUser

Dang Russians! FIRE! A group of French sailors fire on the approaching Russians before finally both groups fall into desperate han to hand combat. Hold the line! We must push them back! Hurry hoooll... Call them off my French friend, surrender and this gun in your back needn't go off. Who are you? Dmitry Krausnitz, admiral of the Russian armada, now call them off! NEVER! The French captain whirls around and attempts to stab the Russian. Too bad my French friend. Dmitry empties his pistol into the French captain. Hurry men their captain has fallen, to victory to glory YAUGGH! The Frenchmen are finally overwhelmed and surrender to the Russians who are now learning the ropes on how to run the Iowa. 5 days later... Sir, the American coast is approaching! That is good, we will let them see the Potemkin first when we hit Washington. But why? The idiots will hit it and the dummy fleet with any nuclear capability they have, then we spread out, close in on the landing beach and bust into D.C. Then it's a sound plan? Quite.

On the French Sub Noutilus... Sir, we can now contact the Americans! Contact them, tell them that we'll surrender and offer our services to them, also tell them the Russians are coming...

DeletedUser

Jimmy sat looking at the Technology and Infrastructure Dept. logo on his head set. Suddenly it came to life with a loud beep. Jimmy fumbled with it as he pulled it onto his head. He was not expecting a transmission today. They didn't have any raiding parties out. As he listened, he froze in his swivel chair.

Washington, this is the FFL Noutilus. Reporting a Russian fleet advancing on Washington D.C. We are offering our arms to your service. The Nickolai, Bear, Myraid, and the Potemkin have been sunk along with the FFL Iowa. Also, two troop transports, a cargo ship, and an unidentified destroyed have been "decommissioned" by our submarine.

Jimmy grabbed the printed message with trembling hands. Sliding it into his fax, he dialed the President.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Sir! Yes? Will we initiate fighter strikes now? Yes, I want them to know we're coming.

On the Noutilus... Message transmitted sir. Good now we wait for a response...