Apocalypse - RPG

• Thread starter James the Hunter
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Ok rules as always. No god mod, spam, annoyance, plot killers, and ect. Post after the first post for background.

DeletedUser

The world was dieing. It was 2104 AD. Location: Washington DC, United States of America. 70 years before, a war had happened. Nuclear missles were launched. Russia, North Korea, and China had declared war on America. America and the rest of the world declared war on them. It was horrible. Everybody died. People who didn't die were mutated. And some, were lucky. A group of men were lucky. They hid. And they survived with others. There are about 2,103 men alive in Washington DC. Another 1,000 were mutants. My name is James Parker. I am one of the lucky men. Me and my friends survived. We had many problems besides the nuclear things. There were bandits, disease, and monsters. But no matter what, I'd survive. No matter what.

DeletedUser

I yelled across the room to James " Toss me a beer will ye pal?! " I had done gotten drunk that day and wasent paying much attention to the fact that outside of here was a liveing hell.

DeletedUser13682

(Kinda sounds like Fallen Earth, only without the virus, but I'm in.)

"Where is he, where is he? Oh yeah, I remember. He's in the big white house." Michael ran to the house, and into the room where James Parker was. "Mr. Parker, some guys reported that the water near the big pointy thing was starting to go bad. They want to know what you want to do about it."

DeletedUser

James sat at a camp fire in a refuge town. He held a tight grip on his shotgun. He and his friends were lucky. There parents survived and were human. And he was lucky he wasn't a mutant. He moved his hands back together. He wore fingerless golves. He wore black jeans that were ripped. And a dark green hoodie over a Metallica t-shirt. His father loved there music and he would listen to them for a long time. He had metal platings to protect him. A metal shoulder pad for his top right shoulder and a knee pad to shin pad for his left leg. He was equipped with a Colt revolver and his trusty shotgun. He looked at his friends and smiled. James tossed a beer to his friend and opened the door. "Ahhh what to do.....," James said. He was a young man. 29 to be exact. And everybody trusted him. "Fix the pipes and check for ROUS," James said with a laugh.

DeletedUser

I sat at the bar, listening to the chatter of people. The place smelled of cheap beer and rotten flesh. The place was dark, with very few lights. Our group of survivors had been living underground ever since the first bombs went off. It was the only safe place in Washington even though this place wasn't much safe either.

DeletedUser

James put his hand on his friends shoulder and smiled. It was easy to see his smile under his brown beard that covered his face. He walked outside and held his shotgun close to him. His town. The remains of DC. People trusted him. And he protected them. This was a safe area in DC. The area around the White House. Everywhere else, mutants. He was the son of the former president of the United States. He protected his people. And thats what he would do.

DeletedUser13682

"Right. Thanks." Michael ran back to what was called the reflecting pool in front of what used to be called the Washington Monument, man must have had a big monument for one like that. "Ok. Check the pipes." A few minutes later the report was that it was fixed. "Ok. I'll go replace the guy up top." The monument may have been to the guy's thing, but it made a good watchtower. Michael went up, and replaced the guard. He put in a CD, and started playing 'All Along the Watchtower' by Jimi Hendrix.

DeletedUser

James walked around and listened. He always told Michael to play "All Along the Watchtower" by Hendrix on his watch. He laughed and walked to the Reflecting Pool. He looked at the monument to Abe Lincoln. Not much. The building and roof were gone, but Abe still watched his country. The only missing thing was his left ear. James laughed again and looked out across the pool.

DeletedUser

I eventually got sober and rememberd what I was doing I rememberd that my son was dead, and I realized the situaition at hand,I called james my pal, but didnt know much bout him, I sat a chain out infront of the white house, and watched what I belive was the only American flag left blowing in the air.

DeletedUser13682

"Hey Mr. Parker! We have some dust in the distance. Looks too funny to be natural. I think it's raiders, but I can't tell.' Michael yelled all this down from the tower, but some of it was undiscerable from that distance.

DeletedUser

James ran up to where the post was. He grabbed some binoculars and looked out. They were raiders. James growled. He knew that color. The Red Barons. The men who killed his dad. His dad tried to negotiate, and they killed him. They rode on swoops, an invention in 2020, kinda a hover bike. James got on the mike and yelled out,"Get the women and children to the White House. All men, grab your arms and get on the wall. There going to go through the rubble and mutants before they hit us."

DeletedUser13682

"Yes sir!" Michael grabbed his XM-45, like the XM-29, but lighter, the grenades were lethal, and the rifle used cartridgeless ammunition, perfected for 2000 yard head shots. He ran down, and on the intercoms he could hear 'The Trooper' by Iron Maiden playing. Probably for inspiration, because it inspired him.

DeletedUser

James put down his shotgun on a table. He grabbed an invention of his own. The Battery he called it. It fired small batteries for ammo. But when they fired, the acid inside exploded when they hit. They could burn your eyes out, burn your skin off, it was horrible way to die. He ran down to the wall and looked out. He pushed his belt up. It held his trusty Colt. He looked at his men. All great people. He had a gun belt wrapped around his chest. "Ready!!!" James yelled as he got his gun ready.

DeletedUser

(OOC/ Reminds me off Fallout.)

I turned off the radio and had another beer. I heard a loud beep. I put my hand in my pocket and brought out a small metal case, about as big as a small cigar box. I flipped it open to see the face of our leader, Earl Bellic. "Enzico, get down here, now!" he yelled. Then, the screen went black. I put it back in my pocket and sighed. I chugged down my beer and headed for his office.

DeletedUser13682

"Ready to fire." Michael switched the selector to semi auto. He looked into the eyepiece, and got info as to how far away the raiders were, how many there were, and what weapons they had. Most had zip guns made from paintball guns, a few had SKS rifles. One had an M-4. They were about 3000 yards away, going 80 yard a second, and there were 30 of them.

DeletedUser

James could see the same as Michael did. What the swoops had and we didn't was a laser. Equipped to there swoops, it was like a machine gun that fired bolts of lasers. James yelled out,"FIRE!!!!"

(OCC: I got these ideas from the Fallout and all the movies that have an apocalypse theme lol. The Battery and mutants from Fallout, everything else from movies.)

DeletedUser

I reached Bellics office and knocked on the metal door. I waited for the door to open. It slid down as I stepped inside. His office was pretty bare, just a metal desk with a pencil holder on it. Though we didn't really use pencils anymore, they were still handy to keep around. He was sitting at his desk, looking over some papers. "Enzico, we have a problem. Our water filtraion system is dieing," he told me. "Well, just replace it," I said a matter a factly. "That's the problem. We don't have any more of them. Do you know what this means? It means that all of that radioactive crap is going to be in our water. We can't drink that stuff!" he said, standing up. "What do you want me to do about it?" I asked. "I don't know. Still thinking of that," he said. "Bad thing is, I don't think there is anything we can do," he told me, sitting back down in his chair.

DeletedUser

James fired off his gun. One of the Double AA batteries hit a raider in the eye. He spun out of control and hit a building. It exploded and collapsed. "FIRE FIRE FIRE!!!!" James yelled out.

(OCC: Usaywhat, are you copying Fallout, the original lol?)

DeletedUser

(OOC/ Basicly. Except, once I get out of here, it'll be diffrent since I'll probably join your group or something. 'Cause in Fallout, you try to get the water filter. Except, I might just say screw everyone lol. But is it okay if I use the underground?)