anybody know KittenKicker?

DeletedUser

I have not known either of 5udhir or KittenKicker before, but after reading this thread, I'm not surprised that KK keeps 5udhir KO'ed. 5udhir, if you made a mistake with the workers in his town, and worked it out by telegram (meaning you actually work it out, admitting you made a mistake where appropriate instead of threatening and calling names), I am sure that it might have ended differently. If you start calling people names and insulting them, you have to expect that people will get upset and punish you - you deserve your medicine.

DeletedUser

this is what happened between and and kittenLICKER and his townies from malibu. i dueled his townies based on dueling level. i usually duel lower levels than my own, obviously to win and get money. i only duel higher levels to get xp quickly(which is not very often). so i went through his town and dueled his townies(i did not focus on character class, only dueling level). i did not double duel the same person or pass anybody out. his town is not too far away from mine, so one some ocasions i must have ended up dueling the same person over, since the town is close by(easy game, so to speak). i did not duel anybody 4 times IN A ROW, and if i did duel anybody from his town four times, it was by luck of the draw. i did not TARGET anybody from his town, it was just easier to go to nearby towns. then i notice that this person(kittenLICKER) has passed me out. after a few days i noticed that this person did the same thing(passed me out). i read his profile and see this self rightous blurb about protecting his townies etc(u can read it for yourself in W6). then i sent the e-mail and gave him a peice of my mind(i was obviously angry, but the words i used were not harsh cuss words). he kept at it, passing me out almost every 2days. and our relationship grew.

my problem is that he is OVERDOING his retaliation. so what i dueled his townies. i did not target individuals and pass them out and disable them. he is just on a powertrip, but fools himself by thinking he is some sort of liberator for his townies. i do not like him or his method of 'protecting' his townies. when forts are introduced into the game, i will be on the frontlines of whatever alliance is the biggest enemy of his. i'm not one to back away even if i am losing.

Oh you are so girly.... Cry a little bit more? He can kick your butt, so what, you come here complaining? You shouldn't play the west, go and play something else. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Who's face is painted red now, 5udhir?

Total health points
- 53 HP

Total health points
- 120 HP

Pierre d Iberville wins the duel, gains 129 experience points and steals $41 from 5udhir.

Please understand something that many on this thread have tried to get through to you. You are a dueler that dueled workers and that's a big no no in this game (an unwritten code that most follow). Your continued obtuse attitude is leaving you blind to what we are trying to advise to you. You don't care who you hit (as you have mentioned several times), but most of us care dearly when a DUELER hits a WORKER.

I believe the reason that KK is continuing his assault on you is because of your lack of understanding of what you did and your reaction to it all. I think you are taking this game too personal when it comes to attacks on you, but you seem not to care at all who you hit. A bit hypocritical if you ask me.

I don't know for sure, but I believe if you start over and talk to KK a bit more respectfully (especially since he is owning you something fierce), he just might end his attacks if he believes you have learned the lesson he is beating into your head.

In the meantime, Pierre thanks you for the money and XP.:bandit:

DeletedUser

this is what happened between and and kittenLICKER and his townies from malibu. i dueled his townies based on dueling level. i usually duel lower levels than my own, obviously to win and get money. i only duel higher levels to get xp quickly(which is not very often). so i went through his town and dueled his townies(i did not focus on character class, only dueling level). i did not double duel the same person or pass anybody out. his town is not too far away from mine, so one some ocasions i must have ended up dueling the same person over, since the town is close by(easy game, so to speak). i did not duel anybody 4 times IN A ROW, and if i did duel anybody from his town four times, it was by luck of the draw. i did not TARGET anybody from his town, it was just easier to go to nearby towns. then i notice that this person(kittenLICKER) has passed me out. after a few days i noticed that this person did the same thing(passed me out). i read his profile and see this self rightous blurb about protecting his townies etc(u can read it for yourself in W6). then i sent the e-mail and gave him a peice of my mind(i was obviously angry, but the words i used were not harsh cuss words). he kept at it, passing me out almost every 2days. and our relationship grew.

my problem is that he is OVERDOING his retaliation. so what i dueled his townies. i did not target individuals and pass them out and disable them. he is just on a powertrip, but fools himself by thinking he is some sort of liberator for his townies. i do not like him or his method of 'protecting' his townies. when forts are introduced into the game, i will be on the frontlines of whatever alliance is the biggest enemy of his. i'm not one to back away even if i am losing.

But you did use harsh words, the copy of your message is on the 1st page of this thread. And now, after 6 pages or so of folks giving you what you asked for, (i am just curious to know other peoples interactions, thoughts, comments etc. about this particular player. good or bad it's all welcome.), you still call him names.

What you should learn from this, do a little research before you duel. Dont go around aimlessly shooting anyone within level range. I do understand accidents happen, we all have done them. And for the love of god, stop slandering and cusing at people.

IMO you should get KO'd for every person/dueler you attacked and or until all the loot has been recovered. An eye for an eye, an eye for every eye in this case.

DeletedUser

I see it this way you attacked his townies some who were weaker then you. So Kittenkicker felt angry and went and retalated and now your angry right?

Well let me put it this away someone comes and attacks your little brother and they are stonger than your little brother but they beat him up anyway. So what do you do? You go beat them to pulp!

This is what kk did and now your complaining! Serves you right mate you made your bed you lie in it and yes I am in kk's town and yes i like him if it was you i'd say the same thing.

DeletedUser9891

As for not dueling people 4 times in a row? Lying git.

I'll let other people farm this dork for the xp til they get bored, then I'll either give up if they promise to behave nicely and stop making threats that can never be made good, and just get on with it.

Or I could just keep KOing because the player is a dipstick and has no respect for people that look after their own.

DeletedUser

This thread started several days ago and before it gets to off topic (alot my fault).

Has the situation been resolved?

DeletedUser

Ok. I will admit that I got a good laugh out of "KittyKisser."

But when I thought about it more, I came to realize that's a compliment. I wish I could "kiss" more "kitty."

Tell me, KK, what's your secret?

DeletedUser

You got a point, do tell KK, whats the secret.

ahh how u got to love when someones name calling back fires.

DeletedUser9891

The secret is... the love of a good woman, clean living *coughs*right*coughs*, clear defined goals for the future, knowing the right people and integrity!! 4 out of 5 isn't bad *winks*

Plus being a devilishly handsome chap with oodles of charm *grins*

Even when faced with adversity and the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune... keep smiling... and have a bigger fricken gun than the other guy!

Oh and the meaning of life? Quality relationships... "Relationships magnify the human experience."

Here endeth the lesson (Bet not, haha)

DeletedUser

Oh you are so girly.... Cry a little bit more? He can kick your butt, so what, you come here complaining? You shouldn't play the west, go and play something else ;)

As far as I know girl nobody can beat you in crying and complaining!Really!I have seen it and you do cry a lot especially when you get dueled.

DeletedUser9891

Lol, and you're brave. Just checked and she's 6 levels lower than you... guess that's why you attack her and not me? :D

DeletedUser

As far as I know girl nobody can beat you in crying and complaining!Really!I have seen it and you do cry a lot especially when you get dueled.

Did you cried when I beat you when you attacked me? lol.. I haven't even mention that. You know what? hahaha you are a laugh. ;) Makes you proud to beat me when I'm lower level, you should be just ashemd to have lost against me when you are higher... Don't you? :laugh::laugh::laugh:

DeletedUser

LOL,alright KK but my first was post was on topic so it was her who went kinda off topic but that doesn't really matter not at least to me:p

and for being brave,well,in that case you must be the bravest because you attack people as low as 10 levels below you!Now how brave is that,eh?:laugh:

No wonder you have such a positive streak;)

DeletedUser

Did you cried when I beat you when you attacked me? lol.. I haven't even mention that. You know what? hahaha you are a laugh. Makes you proud to beat me when I'm lower level, you should be just ashemd to have lost against me when you are higher... Don't you?

Whoa!I have no idea what you talking about.I beat you far too many times to count and all you could do was to cry,complain and send me telegrams lol.I pity you!:laugh:

DeletedUser9891

People like 5udhir, who attack my workers? I don't care what level idiots are :) They will get it whatever.

I have no interest wasting time, motivation and lack of xp hitting lowbies, unless there's a war on and I am protecting my people.

I'll KO anyone I can that is farming my workers or trying to KO my people.

And here... if this makes you feel better about who I duel and beat -

19751437.png

15397870.png

I'm just good :)

DeletedUser

KittenKicker,mate I have no doubt on your game whatsoever because its obvious you are that good!;)

But I still think you do attack people way lower than your level like say 7 or 9 and even 10 (me LOL),but I wouldn't wanna cry or complain about it because I do understand that its nature of the game and understanding this,I too would want to follw the same pattern.:D

Ofcourse when its war,we wouldnt see level differences and just attack so am not talking about those situations.:nowink:

DeletedUser9891

You're 6 "real" levels lower, and 10 dueling levels :)

I tend to go on real levels, rather than duel levels.

Look at 5udhir for example... lvl 27 with duel level of 40... all gained from dueling workers, no doubt. So 13 levels of fakeness.

And yes, I'm glad we're at peace really, it's not fun trying to KO a whole town almost on your own.

I also lost 2 fights dueling in your town. One to Scottwin (Out of maybe 10, and with a real difference of 4 levels in his favour) and one to Arterio who I think has very good tactics.

Duels won 246 Duels lost 6

DeletedUser

You're 6 "real" levels lower, and 10 dueling levels :)

I tend to go on real levels, rather than duel levels.

Look at 5udhir for example... lvl 27 with duel level of 40... all gained from dueling workers, no doubt. So 13 levels of fakeness.

And yes, I'm glad we're at peace really, it's not fun trying to KO a whole town almost on your own.

I also lost 2 fights dueling in your town. One to Scottwin (Out of maybe 10, and with a real difference of 4 levels in his favour) and one to Arterio who I think has very good tactics.

Duels won 246 Duels lost 6

LOL,yeah I read my town's forum and am glad that we are now at peace :)

As for me,I don't like to duel workers and am proud that I have NEVER dueled any worker,not even during wars:D.I find it unfair to duel builders.