anybody know KittenKicker?

DeletedUser

i am just curious to know other peoples interactions, thoughts, comments etc. about this particular player. good or bad it's all welcome.

DeletedUser

Ain't you from Budleigh Salterton? LOL
We are neighbors then.....as for thoughts on this guy.....yeah too many....confused where to start from

DeletedUser

He is a great player and Town Diplomat!!! He totally take care of his town members when stupid people are trying to attack any town member. Is not really a good idea to make him upset, since he can easily KO alot of people, isn't Y2Kunai? haha.. :p

Well, he got very good contacts as well, so if you do mess up with him, you will probably make MANY enemies. :laugh:
Popcorngirl

DeletedUser

I know KittenKicker a bit. Never had a problem with him. Always been fair and friendly to me and my town.

DeletedUser9891

Ah, 5udhir. You've amused my townspeople, this post has generated a lot of laughs, thanks.

For the record 5udhir attacked one of my builders, and I retaliated with the following attacks -

89336855.png

And then -

No hit Total health points - 86 HP

5udhir passes out.

KittenKicker wins the duel, gains 25 experience points and steals $10 from 5udhir

Now, correct me if I am wrong that thinking this is clear, but my town splash page says - "We DO NOT attack a town's builders unless ours are attacked first. Then we will hunt down the attacker and specifically target his Builders after he has been knocked out."

I KO'd my friend here and subsequently get the following message

"5udhir Today at 03:14

stop being a dick. duelling is part of the game. you are displaying poor sportmanship. in the real west the poor/weak were robbed all the time. there is no honor amongst theives. so stop going overboard with the retaliation. this is the WILD west dumbass."

All I did was look after my own, a poor defenceless worker... and the page stated what we do to those that can't keep it in their pants when it comes to worker classes.

As the mail was so rather rude I decided to camp out and play the "See if I can keep 5udhir permanently KO'd" Game. I think I did quite well, obviously generating this post :)

And I didn't even set the dogs on 5udhir's workers.

Am I nice? I think so.

DeletedUser

You didn't even report the name calling messages to get that player banned. I think that was extremely nice.

DeletedUser11353

maybe to nice.i would report it as i know that everybody would report me for same thing

DeletedUser9891

I posted it up on our forums, to show everyone what sort of behaviour to expect :)

And don't tell people I'm nice, or they'll all want to cuss me out in messages haha

DeletedUser11353

ok, i wont..lol..he was probably frustrated cause you literally destroyed him

DeletedUser9891

Well it seems 5udhir isn't all that... I found this in the same thread a bit later, aaahahahaha

39406721.png

KittenKicker On 14/04/2009 at 17:40 Quote Edit Delete

Will hit again as soon as she is awake, sorry

Ladypip On 15/04/2009 at 07:53 Quote Edit Delete

No prob. I was a bit stunned that I won, I've been slowly swapping all my points over to builder, so i dont have much fighting skills.

Ladypip... Worker. Owned!

DeletedUser

i am just curious to know other peoples interactions, thoughts, comments etc. about this particular player. good or bad it's all welcome.

Thanks buddy our town cant stop laughing long Live sir KK:laugh:

DeletedUser

omg, you retaliated for someone hitting a worker. It isn't nice to pick on the handicapped! Bad duelers incapable of beating fighters need XP too!

DeletedUser11353

poor guy, he`s being mocked in his own thread..how sad and yet again it makes me happy

DeletedUser9891

Telegram entitled – “just wait”

On 21/04/2009 at 11:52
are you going to stop? keep this up and it can only go one way for u. i will only ask you once. i am itching to destroy you.

On 21/04/2009 at 12:52
Keeping away from my town? If so that's fine.

If not, keep itching.

As for your "Wild West" comments, I manage the town and I look after my people, I have organised the town so members are well cared for and like it here.

On 21/04/2009 at 13:09
its been ages since i duelled your town. ur acting like a psychopath. if i duel your town then who cares. i don't go around passing people out. i barely even duel the same person twice. unless by accident. tell yur towny's to grow up. all ur doing is making enemies.
On 21/04/2009 at 22:04
Speak English.
Today at 09:18
don't even go there pal. ur a psycho. stop dueling me. thats all i have to say.
Today at 09:22
You're not in any position to make demands of any sort... and you never mentioned that you were stopping attacks, the last time we spoke you were threatening and abusive, so I've kept you KO when I've had the opportunity.

If you choose to go elsewhere then that's fine... and as for protecting my town, wouldn't you do the same?

Psycho? Lol. Nope, just protecting what's ours.

My friend here duelled one of our workers 4 times, and two others... and then comes along to give me attitude and tell me to stop attacking.

I'm a bad, bad man :)

DeletedUser9891

omg, you retaliated for someone hitting a worker. It isn't nice to pick on the handicapped! Bad duelers incapable of beating fighters need XP too!

hahaha, yeah. Funny thing is until now I didn't even realise the workers had won some of the duels >.<

Anyway, what I said in the message stands... I'm fiercely protective of my townmates, as are all of our duelers in our World 8 Town, Monmouth (Thanks Upanator, shame I can't change my name to Sir KK :p).

We look after our own, and where possible those that can't defend themselves.

DeletedUser11353

yes you`re very bad for standing up for your town, he just don`t get it, he acts like an 5 year old

DeletedUser

i won't lie, i am upset that so many ppl like this KittenLICKER. i still think he is a over-doing the retaliation thing. as for me dueling the same person 4 times, that is because 'malibu' is so close to my own town, and it is a quick trip to go there. i don't pick on ppl. i duel for money. i think i am fair because i do not double duel or pass people out.

as for the situation between me and kittenLICKER, i will never apologise to him or his townies. he can pass me out all he wants, but i will not apologise. he's on a powertrip. and i will duel his townies as many times possible because of this.

and my "name calling" was nothing. those words are hardly considered as cussing.

DeletedUser9891

You embarrass yourself and your town, I bet you didn't expect this sort of response :D

I'd be ashamed to have a player like you in Malibu OR monmouth.

At no point have I disrespected you, all I've done is look after my own... yet you continue to stoop to insults and name calling?

KittenKicker is a soldier and Marshall for his towns, and defends the weak and innocent from the guns of the stupid. Your guns.

*grins* I'll be very happy to pass you out, thanks for the permanent invite. I may just get my builders to beat you though, as you really aren't worth the effort.

Oh, and I don't want or need apologies from people with no manners. Apologies are only worthy from people that deserve respect.

And feel free to cuss me out "properly" I'm sure you know lots more monosyllabic words don't "u"?

Lawl.